Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Spirits!
    #3714696 - 02/01/05 05:43 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Has anyone interacted with spirits while tripping? A few times I have interacted with spirits that were only projections of my own mind. Once while tripping, I felt like there were evil spirits assualting me. Very vivid demonic imagery, and a feeling of malice. However, as soon as I recognized them as part of myself, they vanished! The more friendly spirits stick around if I recognize them as part of my own mind.

I'm not saying I believe that spirits exist either way, but I do have a tendency to "encounter" things that I percieve as spirits while tripping.

Any stories to tell?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBadCraziness
Shroomologist

Loc: Wonderland
Re: Spirits! [Re: MOTH]
    #3714738 - 02/01/05 05:50 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Only happened once for me. It was very pleasant. :laugh:

--------------------
Any more of that talk and I'll put the fucking leeches on you, understand?

*** Atenci?n: Si eres un narco soy un mentiroso. ***

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
    #3714756 - 02/01/05 05:53 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Fuckin' right. I've ran into spirits of all sorts while tripping. And yes, spirits are VERY real. I've felt them, heard them, and seen them. I am frequently possessed by them. They are individuals with very unique personalities. The evil ones scare me. I like the friendly ones. In some cases they help to protect us. If you are in tune with them, they can warn you of danger. I believe this with all my being. It goes beyond a belief. I know it as a fact.

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Spirits! [Re: BadCraziness]
    #3714810 - 02/01/05 06:00 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yep. Once I ingested 4g of some cubensis. It started out with a faster come-up than I was expecting. Then I began to meditate, and found myself not being able to meditate properly, so I decided to just relax and listen to some music. I had decided on Shpongle, through headphones, which turned out to be a big mistake. Within seconds after turning on Divine Moments of Truth, the headphones became warm, and I realized they were part of a tentacle of some octopoid entity. I freaked out and threw the headphones off. With nothing to do, it took my mind less than a minute to wander off into the realms of this demon. I soon felt it wriggling through me, and literally felt worms in my stomach. The next three or four hours were spent in hell. I would have been ever so grateful if I could have had a 'hellish introspective nightmare.' This was just a nightmare, in the purest meaning of the word. There is really no way for me to convey to you the sense of impending doom, death, and the utter destruction of the known universe. It kept telepathically informing me that I was being judged. It was my judgment day, and I experienced mortal terror. Eventually I came down, and just curled up in the fetal position, rocking back and forth for one hour, until I worked up the courage to move and eventually doze off. It was a horrible experience, and there is no doubt in my mind that it was due to poor set, poor setting, no entertainment, inexperience with mushrooms, and boredom. All of those factors contributed to this horrendous occassion. Thankfully, just a few weeks ago I had the idea to reflect on the trip, and came upon a few surprising insights gleaned from the trip, that really help me now see the trip as an essential part of my maturation process as a human.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Re: Spirits! [Re: dblaney]
    #3714848 - 02/01/05 06:05 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Also, forgot to add that after meditating, I attempted astral projection, something of which I know next to nothing about. I ended up spreading my palms, and getting the very uncomfortable feeling that my soul, my very existence was just fluttering about in front of me. Needless to say, this also played a major role in my sense of panic.

--------------------

- John Mayer

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3715373 - 02/01/05 07:21 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I always seem to encounter all sorts of spirits while tripping....some good, some evil. They almost always want to show me things.

--------------------

OfflineStreamEnterer
Stranger
Re: Spirits! [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3715667 - 02/01/05 08:15 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yes supernova you figured it out, the spirits are indeed real but only reveal themselves to the faithful souls who use magic mushrooms. People who live the straight-edge life are not worthy of communicating with these spirits.

I'm going start tripping in a couple weeks, but posts like those are the only things that make me nervous. I seriously hope some people are just prediposed to believe certain things are real even after they trip. I hope the fact that I think it's ridiculous now will allow me to only enjoy the visuals and feelings, and to ponder while under the influence, but not get my perception of life so messed up even after coming down.

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
Re: Spirits! [Re: StreamEnterer]
    #3715703 - 02/01/05 08:22 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

StreamEnterer said:
Yes supernova you figured it out, the spirits are indeed real but only reveal themselves to the faithful souls who use magic mushrooms. People who live the straight-edge life are not worthy of communicating with these spirits.

I'm going start tripping in a couple weeks, but posts like those are the only things that make me nervous. I seriously hope some people are just prediposed to believe certain things are real even after they trip. I hope the fact that I think it's ridiculous now will allow me to only enjoy the visuals and feelings, and to ponder while under the influence, but not get my perception of life so messed up even after coming down.

No, I believe there are those who have never used drugs who communicate with entities from other dimensions- be it spirits or other types of entities. However, hallucinogens are a medium for tapping into that other plane. Good luck on your journey.

OfflineDUBS
Trippin' Mofo

Re: Spirits! [Re: Supernova]
    #3715793 - 02/01/05 08:35 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I saw the spirit of an Indian shaman standing in my open door one time. I was lying on my bed and he was just floating there staring at me, he disappeared though because I had sober people in my house and they walked in and he just vanished.

--------------------
Don't drink and drive, smoke weed and fly!

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Re: Spirits! [Re: DUBS]
    #3715877 - 02/01/05 08:48 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

What were you on?

--------------------

- John Mayer

Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: Spirits! [Re: StreamEnterer]
    #3716003 - 02/01/05 09:10 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

StreamEnterer said:
Yes supernova you figured it out, the spirits are indeed real but only reveal themselves to the faithful souls who use magic mushrooms.

Whoa. thats very ignorant to say... Ive had many contacts of many sorts from lost souls/spirits to... discarnate entities far beyond that and ghosts.

I do agree it takes faith for them to present themselves... but psychedelic have little to do with it, other than instilling the faith (shoot back to 5g in silent darkness)

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#3716011 - 02/01/05 09:13 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

The evil spirits are bullies.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Edited by Ginseng1 (02/01/05 09:13 PM)

OfflineCPT_InSaNo
Just anotherfreak in thefreak kingdom

Re: Spirits! [Re: Ginseng1]
    #3716020 - 02/01/05 09:16 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i havent encountered any yet. perhaps upping the dosage may do it?

--------------------
"We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been. Spiral out. Keep going, going..."
Tool, Lateralus

Anything in my above post is 100% fictional.

R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineDUBS
Trippin' Mofo

#3716577 - 02/01/05 10:52 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

dblaney18 said:
What were you on?

mushrooms, it was my first trip ever, he hasnt returned yet but I'll keep waiting for him to decide to show himself again. I can only hope that next time he speaks to me, or maybe I will attempt to speak to him.

--------------------
Don't drink and drive, smoke weed and fly!

Anonymous

Re: Spirits! [Re: DUBS]
    #3717875 - 02/02/05 04:50 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i love shroomin :heart:  its so fucking awesome.  i dont believe any evil spirits are out to get me, its just my own inner fears manifesting into hallucinations, thats what i believe.  cuz i dont believe in evil, we are all of the light, there is nothing but light of god, thats it, thats us, thats all there is.  if you're some cruel negative mofo then thats what your going to be experiencing most of the time.  thats you.  not some other evil spirit...bah, no such thing :smirk: just lost souls.  just cuz we're lost dont mean we are evil. we are ALL the light. i cant stress that enough. 

besides, even if you do draw a negative spirit near you, it is totally fucking powerless over you unless you allow it to overwhelm and drain you while its exploiting your fears.  i just tell em, 'ohh fuck off :smirk: ...unless you want engulphed in light!? come on over here! :nut: :heart: :laugh:'  they cant stand a great sense of humor, how can u be scared if your so amused at their pathetic attempts to strike fear into you? its so pathetic! i just laugh cuz i KNOW they aint shit, they have no power at all but what we give them, and i give them nothing but love, and with that they cant do shit but love me back or head for the darkness again.

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Spirits! [Re: Supernova]
    #3717908 - 02/02/05 05:03 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

when you encounter something tat seems very real while tripping doesn't mean it's real.

Quote:

However, as soon as I recognized them as part of myself, they vanished!

that sounds more plausible, the 'spirits' are just part of yourself (as in personification of your personality charachteristics or something like that) and no real entities.

Anonymous

Re: Spirits! [Re: stefan]
    #3719646 - 02/02/05 03:10 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

thats what im sayin stefan, its a personal journey stemming outward from within. but i do believe, of course, that it is possible to encounter other spirits, not just because you're shrooming, but because you can and do encounter spirits daily, its just a matter of if you are aware of their presences or not, and the shrooms just amplify our awareness so that is why we are more aware of them when shroomin.

how aware we are determines how much paranormal activity we encounter, cuz you only encounter such shit cuz you are spiritually in tune at the time.

my other 2 pennies

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Spirits! [Re: ]
    #3719713 - 02/02/05 03:21 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

but i do believe, of course, that it is possible to encounter other spirits, not just because you're shrooming, but because you can and do encounter spirits daily

this is where our opinions on this differ I think because I don't believe that.

But I'm interested in why you think this so maybe you can enlighten me and tell me what you exactly mean when you're talking about 'spirits'.
-->what is your definition of such a spirit?

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #3720193 - 02/02/05 05:11 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Basically the thought entered my mind "Maybe the spirits can interact directly when your mind is this open"

(I had my eyes shut at the time) And with that I saw hands and faces of many spirits, as if they were saying 'Look were fucking right in front of you'.

I'd only taken 2g of shroom and wasn't trippin that hard but hell after that I opened my eyes and it really scared the shit out of me!!!

Sorry if y'all trippin while reading this, didn't mean to freak you out!

I don't know 100% if spirits are real or not but I am 99.9% certain they are.  In this case I don't think they nessacerily were actual entities as I had the thought first and shrooms are powerful enough to make you believe you are seeing, hearing and even feeling something which is not at all real.  Like in dreams when everything you see is accepted for the reality at the time although when you wake it can be very silly!

Oh check out my avatar, this guy popped his face up whilst we were camping on cid n shwooms.  I didn't notice it till my friend pointed it out a few days later.  I know its probably a trick of the light but on my phone it looks just like Biggy! :grin:  Its supposed to be a camp fire BTW!

--------------------

Edited by danoEoboy (02/02/05 05:24 PM)

OfflineAlobar
A Bucket of Lard

#3720465 - 02/02/05 06:24 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

About a year ago I was in my living room with a friend of mine, lying on the couch and sharing stories. Candles burned dimly in an adjacent room, where unfinished mushroom tea was long cold. My hair was sticking up all over the place and my face was flushed??I was exorcising some demons and the atmosphere in the room had become tense. My friend put her hand in my hair to soothe me, I remember, and as she did I began spilling some of my insecurities about life and our relationship, telling of a house fire I'd had a few years prior, and how since then I'd been on the move and hadn't committed myself to anything substantial. Psilocybin can be very therapeutic.
My friend was curious about the fire, so I began to explain to her in great detail the experience??hearing the crackle of the flames up above, seeing the smoke plume through the air before running inside to call the fire department, remembering the numbness in my hand after pulling my cat's teeth out of my flesh and throwing her in my car (I still have those scars), and then pushing my car away from the house (I didn't have the keys)??but mostly I told her about the "whispers" of smoke that ran along the floor as I crouched down in the hallway upstairs, looking for more cats (I had five). I really got into it when I explained this to her, calling the smoke "spirit-like" because of the way it moved quickly and violently back and forth, seeming to whisper back to me my panic. I was really working the experience up as I told it, making it real for us. I told her how fire is a thought. And then it happened.
Smoke detectors went off all over the house??I'd wired them myself. I didn't panic, didn't even stop to think??I ran directly into the adjacent room, took my shirt off, and smothered the fire that was licking its way up the wall. Then I put out all the candles and dismantled the smoke detector. Through the silence that followed I could feel the house breathing (it's an old house, lots of character). Then I was trembling, excited, and my friend was bewildered. "You see!" I yelled. And of course she did.

Unfortunately, there was no hanky-panky that night. After something like that, don'tcha think there should have been?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate