Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineStankyBitch
Some Muthafuckin Trippy Ass Tunes!!!
    #365916 - 08/02/01 09:25 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Yo,
Like the language?!?! Well, one of the last times I tripped, December 9, 2000, I have a very weird experience. I used to sell shrooms before I went to Rehab. (Don't go, you'll feel like a sell-out and then look back on the experience in a negative way, to put it kindly) Anyway, I had just gotten home from a couple of parties where my I met my shroom connection and then went to another party to sell. (I'm sorry everyone, I now realize that dealers kind of suck, they take away the sacred feeling of shrooms) When I got to the party everyone was walking around with dialated pupils mumbling to themselves and bumping into each other, walls, etc. I did manage to sell a few shrooms, but I had gotten there too late and my other friend made most of the money. My shrooms were better. Everyone who took his, including me (the next day I tripped on his, although I did take 16 grams) wanted to kill themselves. Anyway, I drank a little there and decided to go home. When I got home I took about an eigth of my good shrooms, I thought it was going to be a light trip, but when I smoked the hash, it hit me. I had visuals that would rank in my top three all time favorite trips. They were the most beautiful colors I had ever seen or imagined and they moved to the music. I have had better, but that was when I inherited shrooms from my dead father. (my family is fucked up, hence the drugs I did)
Anyway, the funny part is that I couldn't figure out how to work my CD changer, so I ended up listening to the first CD of Death Row's Greatest Hits that my friend gave me. It was fuckin hilarious. But, I usually like to listen to The Doors, sometimes Hendrix, Led Zepplin, 311, etc. I like some of the newer Pink Floyd and The Who, but I like the older Pink Floyd with Syd Barrett better than the newer stuff. It's weird how some music sounds less trippy on shrooms and some sounds more trippy. Pop music that is more electronic oriented hits me more when I'm high or trippin. I tend to like harder rock when I'm shitfaced. It's interesting how music is effected by one's state of mind/consciousness. I really hate X though...I won't even get into that this is long enough.

-Peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTeonanacatl fan
journeyman
Re: Some Muthafuckin Trippy Ass Tunes!!! [Re: StankyBitch]
    #366293 - 08/03/01 12:49 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Listen to Lateralus by Tool (the whole CD)

If you're into happy stuff try King Tubby (dub reggae)

Orbital is relaxing

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #371483 - 08/14/01 02:50 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

I can't say it enough. LISTEN TO THE BEATLES Sgt Pepper and Magical Mystery Tour for the BEST tripping experience. Those cds were MADE for people to have good trips!

"Where do you draw the line?"

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineI_AM_THE_WALRUS
addict
Re: Some Muthafuckin Trippy Ass Tunes!!! [Re: Learyfan]
    #371597 - 08/14/01 02:50 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

yea...those and pink floyd's dark side of the moon

WE CANT STOP HERE!!!!....THIS IS BAT COUNTRY

life.....its sexually transmitted and always fatal.

--------------------
TRIPLE DIPPED!?!?!?!

hey, kid.... you wanna buy some lsd?? -me

Offlinecplotnik
Stranger
Re: Some Muthafuckin Trippy Ass Tunes!!! [Re: Learyfan]
    #371998 - 08/14/01 10:57 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Fuckin' rights MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR!!!! I've never tripped before (soon!), and I own MMT. It's extremely trippy shit! If you listen to it while high it seems to slow down and become even cooler. The Beatles rule! So do Floyd, The Doors, Led Zeppellin...ect ect. How's the Who while trippin? I'm a big fan and was wondering what it was like on shrooms. Personally, rock and roll type shit like Led Zeppellin and maybe The Who, Deep Purple, and other stuff with a good rock beat go good with weed. Weed goes good with rock and roll. I would rather listen to some softer more mellow type stuff like the Doors and Floyd while shroomin' as opposed to heavier beats like Zeppellin. That's just me though. Everyone has there own tastes. Also, what's the BEST tripping album by Pink Floyd? I own The Wall, but I hear Dark Side of the Moon is SWEET. Any ideas? Thanks!

OfflineJeeLiX
Sober
 User Gallery

Loc: Toostoned, AZ
Re: Some Muthafuckin Trippy Ass Tunes!!! [Re: cplotnik]
    #372015 - 08/14/01 11:26 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

The most amazing experience I've ever had listening to Tool was on 700mg Dxm after I smoked some weed. I listened to Opiate, Undertow, Aenima, then Lateralus.

Pink floyd The Darkside of the Moon is great and so is The Wall.
Sublime Robin tha Hood is my favorite sublime cd to listen to while tripping.
Primus Tales from the Punchbowl is sweet.
I also like rap, especially on DXM. Try The Pharcyde's Bizarre Ride II. Any Public Enemy is sweet, old school like Eric B. and Rakim is too. The Psycho Realm is also very sweet.
Bob Marley!

--------------------
"If you don't stand up for somethin, you'll fall for anything." Martin L. King

Offlinecrazyeric
Stranger
Loc: usa
Re: Some Muthafuckin Trippy Ass Tunes!!! [Re: JeeLiX]
    #375101 - 08/20/01 09:11 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

all i have to say is: pink floyd; ummagumma

'dont forget to remind me to remember to forget'

OfflineRaVeN_SKiEs

Loc: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
    #375110 - 08/20/01 09:55 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

i usually listen 2 stuff like Tool, The Tea Party, Phish, Dead Can Dance, and Tomko Lamb. and sometimes The Doors, Pink Floyd, and Zeppelin.
good trip tunes:
Tool-Latarlus(whole album), Push It(Salival version)
Phish-You Enjoy Myself, Esther, Guyute, pretty much ne thing by Phish is really good 2 shroom on.
Pink Fyold-Dark Side of the Moon(whole album)
Steve Miller Band-Wild Mountain Honey(VERY good trip song!)
The Doors-The End

I am looking through
Through the dance of the trees
I experience
What a shaman sees
I return within
I return with sight
Under raven skies
I will sleep tonight

-The Tea Party

--------------------
I am looking through
Through the dance of the trees
I experience
What a shaman sees
I return within
I return with sight
Under raven skies
I will sleep tonight

-The Tea Party

OfflineStankyBitch
Re: Some Muthafuckin Trippy Ass Tunes!!! [Re: crazyeric]
    #375115 - 08/20/01 10:05 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

I like Sgt. Pepper's... when I'm really stoned, it has the sitar and weird stony stuff. But, I must say that Magical Mystery Tour is by far the trippiest album. I listened to the title track like 20 times in a row the last time I did X. Yeah Tripping is about mellow songs or songs with different down beats than that of rock and roll. That's why I like sonic youth or 311 because they are a compromise. 'Who Are You?' by the Who is quite nice to listen to while stoned. As is 'The Message' by Grand Master Flash and the Furious Five (I believe that's the correct name). I like the volume of CDs, but I like the feeling of records better for some reason. Also, Rick Wakeman should be fun to listen to in any state of mind. But, I would have to give my final vote to any album by the Doors espeacially Morrison Hotel, The Doors and The Soft Parade. LA Woman is good for a drunken jazz, blues and rock time. Strange Days is nice for Acid, espeacially, the title track and 'When The Music's Over'. Waiting for the Sun is an okay album, but defiantely my least favorite. 'Alive She Cried' and 'Absolutely Live' has fuckin awesome jam seesion and TRIPPY shit. Those are my two favorite albums or the double CD "The Door in Concert" which has both those aldums, plus a few additional songs, like 'The End' (good version). Anyway, I hope I helped because you guys certainly helped me!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order