Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineKraut2001
Stranger
Salvia: Can't Break Through! Help *DELETED*
    #3714468 - 02/01/05 07:04 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by Kraut2001

Reason for deletion: Breadcrumbs.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: BMX Tricks
Re: Salvia: Can't Break Through! Help [Re: Kraut2001]
    #3714489 - 02/01/05 07:07 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I am the same way Kraut... It seems to me that some people are genetically (or whatever) more susceptible to the effects of Salvia Divinorum. I have only gotten a ever so slight body buzz and insignificant tracers for 5 minutes off of X10 while my friends were giong nuts.... kind of pisses you off for a while, then I am comforted by the fact that shrooms are my guide and ever so kind to me, while they can be difficult for many people.

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Salvia: Can't Break Through! Help [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #3714510 - 02/01/05 07:11 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Some people have a reverse tolerance to Salvia. The more of it you smoke, the more effects you get.

It's the exact opposite of a tolerance (the more you use, the less effects you feel).

Keep trying. :smile:

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineKraut2001
Stranger
Re: Salvia: Can't Break Through! Help [Re: dblaney]
    #3714675 - 02/01/05 07:41 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Just tried the 10x, still NOTHING. I mean, even if i was resistant, shouldn't i feel SOMETHING from three hard hits of 10x?

Invisiblevandago
Flat Earther
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: Salvia: Can't Break Through! Help [Re: Kraut2001]
    #3714724 - 02/01/05 07:48 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Ok, for starters...fuck the bowl, use a bong. I have a problem with breaking through and it took me a nice big water bong to help me out. Either your extract is bunk or you are doing something wrong if you smoke it out of a bong with a torch lighter.

How I do it for everyone is: take a pinch of really good quality 10x on a bong of weed. I fill the bong up with a green flamed torch lighter very very slowly ( makes the smoke thicker) once I have it filled I hand it to whoever wants it to clear it. When I induldge I have someone else fill the bong the same way. Clear the huge rip and hold it in as long as possible ( 25 seconds should be good) and see how one good rip treats you. At first it took me three good bong rips to get any effects ( I started with a bowl like you and advanced to the bong, and the bowl didn't do jack squat) but now I take one hefty bong rip and I get complete ego loss. Good luck and don't be impatient with it, don't expect anything and only smoke when you know you should ( you'll know) .

--------------------
Thread Lightly in here.

Invisibleavorg
Quixotic
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Salvia: Can't Break Through! Help [Re: vandago]
    #3719292 - 02/02/05 03:47 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

you should definitely feel something with vandago's method. however if you are a hard head like me, these are not the desired effects. a method that works for me where others fail is this: get a decent amount of leaves, at least an ounce. perform an extraction using acetone. wash if desired, i don't since it wastes material and makes it much harder to determine dosage with basic methods. smoke that. start with a little on top of some leaf. if this is not enough for you put some leaf on the screen and pack about a half bowl or more. this will take to the place that i like to think of as nature's own virtual reality.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Salvia: Can't Break Through! Help [Re: avorg]
    #3726526 - 02/03/05 09:15 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

umm why don't you use a big bong and just sit there smoking bowls of the strongest shit you can get back to back (no air in between your bong hits, just pour a bowl, snap it, pour another bowl, snap it.....) to back.

Just keep smoking huge hits of the stuff until you are out or you can't see the bong in your hands.

Some people are what they call "Salvia Hardheads" heh umm but I think if you do this it will work. If it doesn't, don't worry, because salvia is kind of uncomfortable anyway and not much of a teacher IMO. Definitely interesting though if you get it to work

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinechrisb
Stranger
Re: Salvia: Can't Break Through! Help [Re: Strumpling]
    #3726870 - 02/03/05 10:07 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

i broke through my first time smoking salvia. Just dont bother with lower extracts. One big hit of 20x extract completely took me somewhere else :wink:

Offlinelackobreath
Cannabis Man
Re: Salvia: Can't Break Through! Help [Re: chrisb]
    #3727021 - 02/03/05 10:30 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

What worked for me was a 20" bong with ice water, regular dried leaves, and a torch lighter. I have a BIG bowl on my bong, and I packed it up to the top, lit it with the torch lighter, filled the bong up slowly, then cleared it in one big breath. I then held it in for like 20 seconds. Immediately after that, I lit the bowl and slowly filled the bong up again, cleared it and tried to hold the smoke in... I couldn't...I don't even remember handing my bong to my buddy... if I could've hit the bong again I would've broke all the way through, but I was too incapacitated at that point.

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
Loc: neverland
Re: Salvia: Can't Break Through! Help [Re: lackobreath]
    #3727422 - 02/03/05 11:33 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

The first time I tried salvia I bought a gram of 20x and a cheap plastic
2 foot bong. I filled it with water before I even left the store. My friend gave me like 5 bux in silver and wanted me to buy him some ciggarettes next door. I took a HUUUGE rip and headed over there. MAN was that hard! I was spinning and sweating like a mother fucker tryin to count change.
Never got the guts to do it again. a $100 crack rock didn't fuck me up as bad as one hit of 20x!!!

--------------------
As I held the dark syringe close to my ear I heard a small voice, "If you build it, they will grow." With a quick jab at each jar, I injected two cc's in each. Soon enough, I was chomping on the sexiest handfull of nipples I had ever seen. A tear ran down my face. I could feel their warm touch soothing my soul. It was so beautiful that all I knew to do was cry out with laughter. All the love I had shown them was returned with the most concentrated and potent form of love known to man.
great sex

Offlinelackobreath
Cannabis Man
Re: Salvia: Can't Break Through! Help [Re: fungis_eata]
    #3728561 - 02/04/05 02:44 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I can't even imagine trying to count or do anything like that on salvia...it's a total mind-warp, 20 times more mind-warping than anything I've ever done.

InvisibleAdden
Saprotrophic Specimen
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Amongst the Dunes
Re: Salvia: Can't Break Through! Help [Re: lackobreath]
    #3729081 - 02/04/05 06:16 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Just a few comments on this thread...

1) You don't need a torch lighter.
2) Isopropyl extraction of salvia is VERY easy (non-standardized) http://www.sagewisdom.org
3) You don't NEED a bong, but getting a bigger rip is always :thumbup:
4) In some users, it takes a few tries to get any effect. Others, it hits them instantly.
5) It is possible to break through simply on leaves. After smoking 25x+ for many times, for a long time (had well over 2.5oz of it), even leaves will get me off into hyperspace now. A perfect example of reverse tolerance.
6) "Re-dosing".. I guess if you wanna call it that.. is pretty hard. I'd wait a half hour to an hour, especially if you paid a ridiculous price for extract off of the web.

OfflinePS_Cubes
Searching...
 User Gallery

Loc: ...for LSD
Re: Salvia: Can't Break Through! Help [Re: Adden]
    #3729383 - 02/04/05 10:22 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

hold it in for a bit longer : ).... about 50 seconds ... and if it still doesn't work... the mushrooms will do you riotous (sp?)

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience