Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinetheocean06
Yeah, I've donefour already...

IAMSHAMAN?
    #3713901 - 02/01/05 02:44 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I thought they left the Shroomery due to legal issues. I see they have come back, just curious as to why? Since the Shroomery is having some problems for me (things not loading correctly, slow, the background sometimes turns white instead of black [what is should be] ), is this a fluke or are they back?

--------------------

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: IAMSHAMAN? [Re: theocean06]
    #3713930 - 02/01/05 02:52 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Bodi is a good guy sponser or not. It appears that either you confused SP with IAS or it was some fluke, as I did not see his name up.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinetheocean06

Re: IAMSHAMAN? [Re: gdman]
    #3713965 - 02/01/05 03:06 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I wasn't commenting on him as a person, I was just curious as to why they have become a sponsor again if they left before because of the legal issues - that's all.

If you look under "Shroomery's Sponsors", you will see IAMSHAMN and the name infinium. I also saw the IAMSHAMAN banner where all the sponsor's banners pop up.

--------------------

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3714015 - 02/01/05 03:22 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

woah, yeah my fault, I was looking for IAMSHAMAN, there was more to it, I saw it. maybe he feels like the issue really isn't much of a threat anymore :shrug:, well Iamshaman is a good store, so that's good news.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.

Offlinetheocean06

Re: IAMSHAMAN? [Re: gdman]
    #3714203 - 02/01/05 04:15 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I'm surprised he didn't pop in to say hello.  If you just became a sponsor, I would think you would at least let yourself be known.  I know IAS is well known around here, but now that he is sponsor again...

No hello...I'm hurt Bodi :tongue2:

"Why didn't ya say hello?"
"Because you were too busy stealing a book."
"You still say hello."

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3714235 - 02/01/05 04:26 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

:grin:

--------------------

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #3715953 - 02/01/05 09:02 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I Am Shaman holds no responsibility for the current advertisement promoting their business. An independent user is paying for the banner spot, using a link that contains his referral ID number in efforts to gain legitimate kick backs for the exposure he is paying for here. If Bodhi or any member of IAmShaman has any problem with this course of action, I invite them to contact me immediately and we can resolve this issue.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale