Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJ4S0N
human
 User Gallery

Murals in New Denver Airport
    #3712898 - 02/01/05 12:31 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I came across this site by accident, and was very amazed at what i saw.

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/denver.htm

Perhaps someone can explain to me what these VERY strange murals are about. I find these murals almost chilling after having read all the illuminati theorys out there..

perhaps there is another explanation?

--------------------
"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media." ~ William Colby, Former Director, CIA

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Murals in New Denver Airport [Re: J4S0N]
    #3713212 - 02/01/05 01:33 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

it looks rather bizarre.. I made it a point to look at the photos before reading it, and it mostly just resembled the sick commercial murals I see everywhere in Boston. Why would a secret society make crappy murals telling people of the end of the world as they know it, and the beginning of the New World Order? I mean, if they're so secret, I assume they try to keep themselves secret, and at least look decent when making obscure references in public.

Why a German boy? Perhaps because Germany initiated the world wars. Why is he *making* a sickle? This I do not know. I could venture a guess if I knew when the mural was made, and what the artist's views on the world wars were.

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Cat-a-pult, Pingu Slap

Loc: SoCal
Re: Murals in New Denver Airport [Re: vampirism]
    #3713336 - 02/01/05 01:57 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

umm..im from colorado, and ill say that those murals are just some of dozens of displays of artwork found at DIA. they are just some atrists work..displayed at a place where people are just sitting around for hours with nothing to do. its actually quite interesting some of the other shit they got there. like they had this huge display(5'X8') of a sculpute of a sabertooth tiger made from random shit like tooth picks, pop bottle lids, paper clips,etc.

but that article was interesting.......not sure about the whole queen buying property, space ship...maqson deal but yeah!

--------------------
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are -Kurt Cobain

Hotter than the left sink handle.

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3713791 - 02/01/05 03:41 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

It's being said and realized that everything once hiding and maneuvering in the dark is coming out into the light of day now. There is a grand light infusion taking place that will shed light on everything once held in darkness and secrecy.

Look at how the Roman Catholic church has been fessing up about Bible edits and deletions, and the illness of some priests, look at how Enron, came out and down, and the Berlin wall and communist Russia and to many to list.

All the walls once held to hide and protect corruption and secrecy are falling exposing what was behind them and what was held captive by them is being freed and released. Little by little day by day Light is moving in to shine on and eventually overwhelm the darkness.
Little by little day by day, love is moving in to overwhelm the fears within

If you want to believe in the draconian empire of the Orion empire behind it all, as depicted by the darth vadar in one of the paintings, know that they have chosen to be a part of the light/love infusion and ascension up out of fear into love and self denial and rejection into self realization and acceptance.

It's been one big game of divide and conquer, hide and seek and peek aboo and power plays and its all coming to a wrap up.

I wrote this as a mini explanation to shed more light and to ease fears of anyone who read that and might be freaking out. Those that have been in divine self rejection, divine self denial and fear of separation from the divine self are going to be coming out of it very reluctantly even though they choose to and there is yet to be a lot of resistance and rebellion out of plain old fear, even fear to feel LOVE if you can believe that.

It's going to take masses to create the gravity of gentle pulling to pull them through and a lot of compassion and understanding to help with the healing and ease the transition.

This isn't anything to get "us and them" self righteous about. We are them and they are us as their fears and conflicts were stashed in the genetic memory banks of all humans to be individually healed and harmonized.

One first has to heal the inner conflict before they can resonate in and with love, complete self acceptance, compassion of self forgiveness and self realization of the dark and light within before they can contribute to the synergy creating the pull and lift into equitable harmony abroad.

Anyone seeing this conflict as an us and them war, might as well consider themselves them fighting with themselves and get to healing that. We are no better, they are no worse and they are no better and we are no worse.

We've just been polarizing and dividing ourselves into believing we are one or the other but we have always been both in Essenes and its time to realize that and choose love, acceptance, forgiveness and understanding for all including oneself first and foremost.

There never was a conflict or inequity of spiritual, mental or emotional power. It was all a staged set up, an illusion to play in, one big mind fuck, the cosmic joke. ha ha.

We can take off our costumes and masks, drop our good guy bad guy roles, tear down the stage sets and go hit the bar for an over due wrap up party now. They are serving cosmic heroin at the party, that's some good shit!

Anyone reading this can tell me I am full of shit too and so be it. I will say now that the quicker you figure this out for yourself the quicker you can walk away from the war of illusions and get to the wrap up party! No rush, the parties been going on since before it began and will be there waiting for you when ever you are ready to join in.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
    #3713885 - 02/01/05 04:39 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

This did not persuade me. All I see is a (seemingly staged) interview that tries to convince the reader that a particularly skewed interpretation of an art piece is the only valid one. What a waste of time for me, I am sad.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: Murals in New Denver Airport [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #3713893 - 02/01/05 04:42 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

That silly conspiracy theory was debunked thoroughly and validly years ago. I have it on good authority that the murals have been changed of late.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: Murals in New Denver Airport [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3718801 - 02/02/05 01:40 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

and have the glaroon been subcontracted to reset the newly cleared stage?

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology