Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Mycobags

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSteel27Odin
Drugs andAlcohol arebad....UNKAYYY

Hello to All
    #3712138 - 02/01/05 08:56 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Hello.. I am your latest newbie I guess. Done some reading on this site before my first post. Decided to grow. Ordered a Cambodian syringe from SporesDirect. Maybee its me but...would buying that $15 bag at Mycobag be a good first step in mushroom cultivation? Or should I use something else for substrate....(first time want to keep it simple)

--------------------
Life is but a dream.......

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFungus_Farmer
Stranger

Re: Hello to All [Re: Steel27Odin]
    #3712892 - 02/01/05 12:30 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

A pre-made bag would be simpler, but if you're willing to do your homework, PF jars are the way to go for your first time.  You'll learn a lot more, you'll have more control over the grow, and if you mess up or do something right, you'll learn from that too and improve on it next time.  If you get a bag, you will learn approximately jack shit.  The PF tek and its variants are very easy, you are pretty much guaranteed to succeed if you follow the directions of one of those basic teks.  Plus, since you'll be impatient on your first grow, you might as well spend that time doing some research.  I'm on my first grow too, and all I can think about is my grow.  So, since there's nothing I can do to speed my grow up, the next best thing I can do is learn more stuff about growing :wink:  Bottom line: Do your own jars instead of bags, you'll be glad you did.

--------------------
Excerpt from one of my textbooks:
Therefore, between a then and its matching else, there cannot be an if statement without an else. Statements must be distinguished between those that are matched and those that are unmatched, where unmatched statements are else-less ifs and all other statements are matched.
I wonder if that would make more sense if I was tripping when I read it.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Mycobags

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation