Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: DXM, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

My theory : Salvia to help prove string theory and the graviton
    #3710627 - 02/01/05 12:09 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Alright, here we go. I like this idea alot so I'm going to post it.

So I just watched "The Elegant Universe", which is a documentary about string theory, or to be more advanced "M Theory". It's complicated stuff but I'll summarize by saying that it's incredibly beautiful math that manages to tie together general relativty with quantum mechanics. Now, all that really means is that it's incredibly robust math that gives solid mathematically sound answers. Everything just ends up to work with string theory when it comes to physics or the universe or ANYTHING related to the sort that requires a calculation.

Anyway, a theory that caught my eye was one of the graviton. Basically, every single force in the universe is supposedly a "string" of some shape. And, after a long line of mathematically sound but untestable theorizing, the theory came along and was fairly accepted that the universe (one of them) is a large membrane that bends. And all the strings are attached to this membrane, except for gravity. Gravity is a closed circle that is not attached to the membrane and can float away. This single unit of gravity is "the graviton". This explains why gravity is incredibly weak (10^39 times less powerful than electromagnetic force). They say that gravity can jump OFF the membrane and drift onto another membrane, aka universe.

Now..WHERE, OH WHERE, is there a substance that not only is highly thought of as a cross-dimensional blow you out of the water talk to different universes kind of drug, but also BOMBARDS YOU with this *extra gravity* from nowhere.

Hm....I think it's spelled Salvia. Yeah, that's it. Smoke it, prove string theory.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Edited by freddurgan (02/01/05 08:40 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: My theory : Salvia to help prove string theory and the graviton [Re: freddurgan]
    #3713088 - 02/01/05 01:12 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

0 replies make Fred a dull boy.

--------------------
Ishmael

Ron Paul 2008!

OfflineJCoke
dream observer
Male

Loc: maryland Flag
Re: My theory : Salvia to help prove string theory and the graviton [Re: freddurgan]
    #3713121 - 02/01/05 01:17 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

alot of cough syrup and gravity jumps off the membrane and drifts onto another membrane, and alas, i'm in another world of aliens and lost souls...

--------------------
hello, your name is life on earth
------------------------------------

"I traveled a long way seeking God, but when I finally gave up and turned back, there He was, within me! O Lalli! Now why do you wander like a beggar? Make some effort, and He will grant you a vision of Himself in the form of bliss in your heart." -the saint of the Kashmir Shaivism tradition: Lalli.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3713138 - 02/01/05 01:19 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Salvia creates strage sensations that remind us of the effects of gravity... this does not mean they really have anything to do with gravity.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineJCoke
dream observer
Male

Re: My theory : Salvia to help prove string theory and the graviton [Re: Phluck]
    #3713192 - 02/01/05 01:29 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

yea, if anything, when i'm asleep and dreaming, that's when i'm in another reality, and gravity has no effect on my mind.

--------------------

"I traveled a long way seeking God, but when I finally gave up and turned back, there He was, within me! O Lalli! Now why do you wander like a beggar? Make some effort, and He will grant you a vision of Himself in the form of bliss in your heart." -the saint of the Kashmir Shaivism tradition: Lalli.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: My theory : Salvia to help prove string theory and the graviton [Re: Phluck]
    #3713222 - 02/01/05 01:35 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

1 Norwegian custom + X gram salvia = 0 salvia..
:crymeariver:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: My theory : Salvia to help prove string theory and the graviton [Re: Gomp]
    #3713348 - 02/01/05 02:01 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Your a crazy dude, but "the elegent universe" was probably the best NOVA i've ever seen. Great show. Peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Cat-a-pult, Pingu Slap

Loc: SoCal
Re: My theory : Salvia to help prove string theory and the graviton [Re: Gomp]
    #3713357 - 02/01/05 02:03 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

gomp...u cant get salvia? ill hook you up! dry ur tears.! but yeah! salvia when i smoke it,(it) puts hella pressure on my body!!! a.k.a extra gravity. u may be on to something fred

--------------------
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are -Kurt Cobain

Hotter than the left sink handle.

OfflineJCoke
dream observer
Male

Re: My theory : Salvia to help prove string theory and the graviton [Re: blaze2]
    #3713370 - 02/01/05 02:07 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

blaze2 said:
Your a crazy dude, but "the elegent universe" was probably the best NOVA i've ever seen. Great show. Peace

blaze2

the best nova was the one about that girl called Genie.

I cried like a little bitch when I saw it.

--------------------

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: My theory : Salvia to help prove string theory and the graviton [Re: uriahchase]
    #3713422 - 02/01/05 02:22 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

uriahchase said:
gomp...u cant get salvia? ill hook you up! dry ur tears.! but yeah! salvia when i smoke it,(it) puts hella pressure on my body!!! a.k.a extra gravity. u may be on to something fred

Ha, thank you man. I mean seriously..is there a clinical reason for the gravity? Does it make your muscles weak? Do you just become so weak that gravity feels horrendous? Or is it something else...something else like gravitons.

Both actually sound feasible but you'd think the side affect of being that weak would be mentioned at some point on Erowid. I still say gravitons.

NOT to mention that my second time smoking salvia, I saw myself drift slowly away from a large 2-D image of everything. I was drifting away from our membrane.

Crazy shit..I gotta get some more Salvia and write up a report.

--------------------
Ishmael

Ron Paul 2008!

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3713511 - 02/01/05 02:43 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

the gravity sense on salvia
is just stacked proprioception (touch sensation and muscle positionment) and stacked ballance sensation
it is
simmilar to trails and strobes and fractals which are stacked visual sensations.
simmilar to stacked thoughts seeming to echo
etc.

as you get more and more besaged you sit in the middle of many residual moments that have not yet faded, by level 6 there is so much stuff still going on you can't piece it together or remember it.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: DXM, Salvia

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology