Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMadHatR
journeyman
Extraction from old or contaminated jars
    #3708185 - 01/31/05 05:34 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

If someone happen to had a few dozen old jars that were left in the fridge for longer than they would like to use for G2G and had a vacuum extraction filter setup already would these jars still contain enough psilocybin for extraction? Also if this same person had a few jars with slight contamination would the extraction method be safe to be done on these? I know the cost of everclear for extraction is not usually worth it, but this someone has a friend that is allergic to mushrooms, but would still like to try them.

--------------------
Following the rules is for dealers, knowing why the rules work is for innovators.

"Knowing is half the battle." - G.I. Joe

Never Judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoe, because then you are a mile away and you have his shoes.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Extraction from old or contaminated jars [Re: MadHatR]
    #3708380 - 01/31/05 06:03 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Extraction is a messy waste, and playing around with contaminated jars could be asking for trouble.  You can't be that hard up for a buzz:shake:

Just start a new grow :thumbup:

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

OfflineMadHatR
journeyman
Re: Extraction from old or contaminated jars [Re: Holydiver]
    #3709104 - 01/31/05 08:00 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Well I have done extraction before with pretty good success, mostly due to extracting MGS for some time prior, I have just never really tried it with older jars, or ones that have been in the fridge, only left over ones when I was in a hurry.

--------------------
Following the rules is for dealers, knowing why the rules work is for innovators.

"Knowing is half the battle." - G.I. Joe

Never Judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoe, because then you are a mile away and you have his shoes.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation