Home | Community | Message Board

Radical Mycology Book by Chthaeus Press
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineorgandonor
Stranger

Loc: St. Petersburg, FL
trouble with first timer
    #3708055 - 01/31/05 05:12 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

hey guys, well the other night I took some shrooms with my friend and it was his first time, Ive taken them about 10 times. So I was very excited to share this experience with my best bud, anyways we took them around 12 o'clock,we both took about 2 grams and about 2 hours in my friend and I got up and went outside them all of a sudden my friend says "I wanna go sit down" and then collapses and starts having a seizure for about 40 secs then wakes up and forgot where he was and stuff of the nature. Took about 3 mins for him to realize what went wrong and i was freaking out but in the end neither of us tripped at all, i know it wasn't the shrooms because Ive taken the same exact ones before and tripped balls....soo my question is why did my friend have this seizure and why didn't we trip?

--------------------
They say that dreams are only real as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineorgandonor
Stranger

Re: trouble with first timer [Re: organdonor]
    #3708065 - 01/31/05 05:16 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

and another question i have is he is afraid to take shrooms again and I'm kinda afraid for him myself....do u think the shrooms caused this cuz he was kinda drunk too and i didn't know.

--------------------
They say that dreams are only real as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?

Offlineagr8fulchick
Feed Your Head!

Loc: Stranded in Iowa
    #3708143 - 01/31/05 05:29 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I can't tell you what caused the seizure if these are tried and true shrooms, but never rule out the fact that some people are just plain allergic to mushrooms, and if you take a whole bunch suddenly, it can freak your body out, glad you're both ok!

As for not tripping, I've read that drinking alcohol can nullify the effects of psylocibins, so maybe that was your problem (unless you've been drunk and tripped on this kind before). I have some experience in this area, where after having a few drinks before a show, I split a bag with a guy who tripped for the entire show, while I had no effects at all, off of the exact same bag and dose!

So yeah, don't drink and shroom :smile: He can always try a smaller dose again and see what happens, always better to work your way up.

--------------------
Life's a journey. Take the scenic route.

:sun: :heart: :heart: :sun:

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: trouble with first timer [Re: agr8fulchick]
    #3708284 - 01/31/05 05:52 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I've had friends pass out on me and start to convulse but in thoes cases they were tripping on 4 or 5 grams of shrooms and we're tripping very hard. From what I have experienced personally, and read, it's not too entirely an uncommon thing. . . but never heard of it happening on a low does like 2 grams.

I reallly can't tell you, nor can anyone else on here tell you, if shrooms and your friend mix. Seeing that he took a low dose for his first time and reacted bad to the shrooms is a good indication that shrooms might not be for your friend.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Offlineorgandonor
Stranger

Re: trouble with first timer [Re: djd586]
    #3709759 - 01/31/05 09:33 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

yeah thanks guys ,i just found out my friend has a history of these types of seizures so I'm guessing that the shrooms and alcohol triggered it...thanks for all the help guys...i guess shrooms aren't his thing, sucks he cant experience something SO great.
thanks again
peace

--------------------

OfflineDeviate
    #3709926 - 01/31/05 10:05 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

are these seizures dangerous? ive read seizures on shrooms and LSD are common but exactly how common nothing seems to say.

Offlineagr8fulchick
Feed Your Head!

Loc: Stranded in Iowa
    #3712191 - 02/01/05 09:48 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Bummer on the shrooms not mixing with your friend :frown: Time to hook him up with some acid!  :mushroom2:

--------------------
Life's a journey. Take the scenic route.

:sun: :heart: :heart: :sun:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience