Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
ayahuasca
    #3700803 - 01/30/05 01:01 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Well.. in about 2 weeks i'm gonna trip ayahuasca for the first time ever

I've tripped quote a bit... acid maybe 30-40 times.. shrooms maybe 20... I haven't tripped in 2.5 years though

I've never done DMT before.

Any suggestions. I'll be alone. How long will I be sort of out of touch with this reality?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshroommachine
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Florida
Re: ayahuasca [Re: BrAiN]
    #3700813 - 01/30/05 01:09 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

My suggestion is not to be alone. If you have to be, be in the bathroom, i've heard consumption is shortly followed by the shits and lots of puking. then move to a nice clean room with a window.

good luck.

--------------------
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk ...four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: ayahuasca [Re: shroommachine]
    #3700869 - 01/30/05 01:45 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Id say dont expect too much, and just go with the flow - alone should be fine. Intent is important - as is preperation.

Lots of people dont *get through* for awhile... feel her out.

:smile:

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

Re: ayahuasca [Re: headset]
    #3701750 - 01/30/05 09:33 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

It depends on the dose, but it is a relatively short experience. If you phase out, you'll be back in a couple of hours.

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
Re: ayahuasca [Re: rdnp2035]
    #3701983 - 01/30/05 11:04 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I've tripped alone many times on acid and shrooms. I'm pretty comfortable with it. I don't trip to aprty really... so much as I do to 'discover' things

Offlinefresh313
journeyman
 User Gallery

Re: ayahuasca [Re: BrAiN]
    #3702954 - 01/30/05 04:20 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

4-5 hours with an hour peak

just flow with the dmt

Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
Re: ayahuasca [Re: fresh313]
    #3707641 - 01/31/05 01:31 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

don't try to get ready for the experience, it's impossible.
you'll drink the brew, soon, you'll see something fun, a pattern or something you'll suddenly feel the urge to go to the bathroom (or have a bowl around), after it's over, find a comfortable spot to lay down, little to medium lighting is best.
lay down and close your eyes. now it's with you.
oh, btw, don't forget to do the fasting beforehand (and the sexual fasting if you can, jerking counts).
go for it expecting nothing. :wink:

FH

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
Re: ayahuasca [Re: felixhigh]
    #3707714 - 01/31/05 01:49 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Read all you can about it and follow the basic guidelines for fasting. I can't tell you how important it is to properly brew the stuff. Take your time and get rid of the bad stuff. You need to devote an entire day to it. I did it alone and got kinda scared at first, but your fear will leave as soon as you start purging. Nothing to be afraid of, unless, like me, you start hearing demons chanting: "TAKE THE WEAK. SPARE NONE!" What the hell? I heard that over and over for about 15 minutes while purging. After the purge it ended. Then I went and laid down and took a journey like none before or since.

GOod luck Brain! Let us know how it goes.

OfflineJCoke
dream observer
Male

Loc: maryland Flag
Re: ayahuasca [Re: Supernova]
    #3707929 - 01/31/05 02:38 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

lol did anybody see that episode of travel sickness where he went to peru and did ayahuasca? that was so funny, wachting him sit on the toilet, than getting up and and puking in it, than switching back and forth going from puking to shitting through out the night? lol funny stuff.

than he says something like "it's like an episode of star-trek in fast motion, and spock,,,he's disappeared..." lol.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

--------------------
hello, your name is life on earth
------------------------------------

"I traveled a long way seeking God, but when I finally gave up and turned back, there He was, within me! O Lalli! Now why do you wander like a beggar? Make some effort, and He will grant you a vision of Himself in the form of bliss in your heart." -the saint of the Kashmir Shaivism tradition: Lalli.

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
Re: ayahuasca [Re: JCoke]
    #3709079 - 01/31/05 05:57 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I was puking in a garbage can and exploding from the rear in the toilet.

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #3709124 - 01/31/05 06:03 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

All this talk of it makes me want to try some!

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineToricious
Theblunt-smokinglense-man.

Re: ayahuasca [Re: dblaney]
    #3709597 - 01/31/05 07:05 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

kind of weird given that the responses so far have been along the lines of taking an ex-lax and sticking your finger down your throat at the same time....

--------------------
"There's a guy in my apple!"

"Jerk off on weed man, that's where it's at... " -Anjaba

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

Re: ayahuasca [Re: Toricious]
    #3709762 - 01/31/05 07:33 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

It feels so good though. A serouis ayahuasca purge. If you hang on long enough to let it sink in..you get even sicker than you would if your stomach quickly rejects it. Plus, you are now tripping hard while you're getting it out.
You end up feeling like you've puked out something more signifigant than the morning's food.

OfflineToricious
Theblunt-smokinglense-man.

#3709841 - 01/31/05 07:48 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i've got all the brews makings here but I never seem to be able to start my MAOI diet...some day, some day.

--------------------
"There's a guy in my apple!"

"Jerk off on weed man, that's where it's at... " -Anjaba

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
Re: ayahuasca [Re: Toricious]
    #3710037 - 01/31/05 08:25 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

It's the best purge in the world. And the journey that follows is amazing. I have a trip report of my yage journey somewhere on here I think. I've never seen so many colors and hallucinations ever on anything else.

Offlinelonebuddha
whats it allabout?
    #3710402 - 01/31/05 09:24 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

supernova said:
I've never seen so many colors and hallucinations ever on anything else.

Good lord what about your 420 gram of shroom adventure?

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
Re: ayahuasca [Re: lonebuddha]
    #3712170 - 02/01/05 07:29 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

No, it was much different. The colors from Ayahuasca were more intense than anything I've ever seen. It was almost as though a sheet of color were pulled over my eyes. The hallucinations were much different. The experience was out of body, not internal. I'm certain I traveled to parts of south america. Somewhere in a jungle. And the images were clear, unlike with shrooms where I'm seeing things that appear to be something but are made out of a different material. On the yage, things were exactly as they are, though they moved quickly most of the time. I'd jump from location to location. I had a teacher who stayed with me the entire journey and spoke clearly to me. I was out of my body for a couple of hours I'd guess. When I returned I was drenched with sweat. I was in Cleveland OH, staying in a Marriott at Key Center. I took a walk through town once I was coming down a bit. On acid I have seen people look as though they were melting. I've seen plants grow out of the ground where there were no plants to grow. This was much different. Everything was much more real. It was as though I was seeing everything on a spiritual plane. Even statues appeared alive. I walked for about an hour through the city. It was like I was flying through the city. Like I was no more than a floating head moving through the city. Anyhow, it was wild.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #3713964 - 02/01/05 03:06 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

It feels so good though.

Only cuz aya makes you so incredibly nauseous first. The "good" feeling is relief, akin to the old joke about how stopping hitting yourself with a hammer feels so good.

The purge is no more spiritual than throwing up on an alcohol binge. It is brought on somewhat by the DMT and harmine, but mainly by the unnecessary plant tannins.

One can do the "Cadillac" extraction tek with HCL (check www.ayahuasca.com) or a simpler, albeit not as effective, way is to let the admixture sit in the fridge for a few days. The plant material will settle to the bottom and the top 90% wil be clear. Being careful NOT to remix, slowly pour off the clear liquid and save for your ceremony. Don't worry, there is plenty of psychoactive goodies in it. Throw out the sediment.

This way the taste is much easier to handle. For those inexperienced, traditional aya brews are about the worst-tasting imaginable and alone are enough to put off the most intrepid traveller.

Wish we has a Ayahuasca FAQ as I bring this up time and again:

Ayahusaca is HIGHLY variable, more so than any other psychedelic. The wackos will have you believe it depends on whether or not Mother Aya blesses you or some other nonsense. Nope. The psychoactive content of the plants depends on when and where they were picked and what time of the season and the exact variety and how they were cured, dried and stored and...

The point I am getting to is that everyone interested should make up a very large batch at once with all of the ingredients (and do thie EVERY time with a new vendor or order). In this way, one can s-l-o-w-l-y gauge what type of dosage they want by incremental doses from the SAME batch.

Here is what all too frequently happens: a budding ayahuascuero takes so many grams of mimosa and feels little to nothing. He then reorders, getting a much more potent plant and doubles the dosage sending him into an overwhelming space he had no intention of going.

Go fast slowly.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineJCoke
dream observer
Male

Loc: maryland Flag
Re: ayahuasca [Re: Swami]
    #3714963 - 02/01/05 06:22 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
...or a simpler, albeit not as effective, way is to let the admixture sit in the fridge for a few days. The plant material will settle to the bottom and the top 90% wil be clear. Being careful NOT to remix, slowly pour off the clear liquid and save for your ceremony. Don't worry, there is plenty of psychoactive goodies in it. Throw out the sediment.

This way the taste is much easier to handle. For those inexperienced, traditional aya brews are about the worst-tasting imaginable and alone are enough to put off the most intrepid traveller.

this sounds interesting, how much would you say is lost in potency? 1/3? 1/2?

--------------------
hello, your name is life on earth
------------------------------------

"I traveled a long way seeking God, but when I finally gave up and turned back, there He was, within me! O Lalli! Now why do you wander like a beggar? Make some effort, and He will grant you a vision of Himself in the form of bliss in your heart." -the saint of the Kashmir Shaivism tradition: Lalli.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: ayahuasca [Re: JCoke]
    #3716614 - 02/01/05 10:59 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Dunno, but getting it down is half the battle. You don't know nasty until you have tasted unfiltered aya. I gag merely thinking about it and I can eat/drink most anything. Don't worry about the potency.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds