Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDoubleE
N2ofrazzlehat
Loc: Chicago
Trip ass original music to trip by click here
    #3706054 - 01/31/05 04:43 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Hey folks granted Im new here but have tripped shrooms multiple times, last time was in this fancy ass hotel downtown chicago with my buddy Ganky Beirlow, we had an 8th and a case of ISI whippits, it was fucking blasterballs in our heads and a lot of fun, but thats not important right now. The important part (sorry am wasted as I post so fogive is message is not clear) iomportant part is consisiting of the consistuals of this next notice of strategic trip importance....

Yo folks been trippin a bit and make me own music with my trip buddy so you got to go here:

http://www.musicv2.com/artist/digitalswim

and listen to something that bids you.  If you are totally blitzing go for Rummysong straight up, but if you want to warm up then try anything and do Rummy later.

PS put the windows mediaplayer on full screen and let it rip with visuals why don't ya while you listen... And hey if you like it GIVE ME FEEDBACK, these are specific trippin tunes so would be interested in what you think of them... and if they flipped your trid at all.

thanks
ee
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDoubleE
N2ofrazzlehat
Re: Trip ass original music to trip by click here [Re: DoubleE]
    #3706148 - 01/31/05 05:13 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

SO ok fine you are all wondering why I should listen to someone who calls himself DoubleE, well Ill tell you a secret... When I was in freaking highschool which was a number of years ago I went to this party called Even Further, now this is midwest at the highlight of the Rave Era this is somewhere in like Wisconson or something me and my buddy go drivin up to this like ski area but its in the summer and tis like a 3 day 24hr a day rave takin place there. They got multiple tents and its rainin like hell on the way up. We are totally lost as hell and have no idea where we are driving then all the sudden we see lazers hitting the sky and we know where we are supposed to head. Thats right folks the fucking lazers guided us in. ANyway its not even important what is important is this is the first place I tripped. It was really really good LSD and I was blitzing and sluethin an seeing the fucking clouds like in timelapse photography blending in and out with each other in a maze of dark grey beauty and mysitcal madness...
But the point is that we got some nitrus balloons at the main tent and we brought them back to our private tent we had campin there... anyway we starting blitzin to the balloons and you know Im trippin already so... my buddy asked me in the middle of it Hey man how you feelin...
I was like dude its all gone doubly circly on me...

hes like DUDE THATS YOUR NAME!
???
DOUBLE E CIRCLE
ohh ya...
I knew it was your year man...
thats what he said, what can I say. he was right!

OfflineDoubleE
N2ofrazzlehat
    #3712581 - 02/01/05 11:42 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Bumpin my thread cause I would really like a little review from someone in the altered mind persuasions, Anyway try our new one Elemental Flame or Rummy song or CNN special edition or Starspangled banner...
I have listened to it trippin and it always blows my mind so from one tripper to the next, just tryin to pass the good vibes folks

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: BMX Tricks
    #3714630 - 02/01/05 07:33 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I only listened to a few songs. It seems that you have really good ideas, but you draw them out too much. The intros could be cut in half and still have that introduction/zoning in feel to it. I also feel that you are just scratching the surface of "trippy". When i think of trip music, I think of aphex twin, not really constant beat electronica. Maybe i need to listen to some more..... But keep up the good work, your clips and tracks sounded smooth and i could tell some time was put into the design or altering of the sounds.

This is all IMHO, which is truly insignificant, especially when targeted on types of music people like. Chances are that if im not wild about it, it will be a hit or greatly accepted. I make some electronica type music also, and just so that i am not just seen as an untalented criticizer, like some film critics.. go check out my thread of music called the golden ratio.... not trying to hijack your thread either, that is why i didnt post a link or anything.

Also, what type of equipment do you use?

OfflineDoubleE
N2ofrazzlehat
Re: Trip ass original music to trip by click here [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #3715407 - 02/01/05 09:28 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Na bro no hijacking or nothing here just rappin bout whatever. Thanks for posting the feedback, I would be interested in knowin what songs you listened to so I could match them mentally with your comments. Trippin is obviously a very personal thing and who knows what facinates one might be looked over by another, its all about the journey. For me I have tripped on that Rummysong quite a bit, and when you are ballsin it can really get ya good. But then again I made it with my friend (who Im usually trippin with) so its got a lot of personal meaning to us. As far as being or not being trippy enough it totally depends on the tune you are listening too, some are not really at all, and some are like, what the fuck is going on!

You ever trip to your own tunes? How was it?

As far as the music, my buddy is the musician, I just do lyrics and poetry, so its my voice. We use Albelton Live 4.0 Reason a MIDI keyboard, Mobile Pre preamp for a pretty generic mic.

I would like to check out your stuff

Offlinelackobreath
Cannabis Man
    #3715698 - 02/01/05 10:21 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Do you just record off of the TV to get the vocal samples or do you have another resource?  Some of the vocal treatments and effects were pretty cool, but the music itself isn't really to my personal tastes..in fact I was expecting there to actually be more music there :wink:

I used to make music with a trip buddy also, back when i lived outside of chicago, so i know exactly what you mean by the songs having different meanings though.

OfflineDoubleE
N2ofrazzlehat
Re: Trip ass original music to trip by click here [Re: lackobreath]
    #3716137 - 02/01/05 11:37 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Cool man glad you dug it, ya not too many tunes if any in Rummysong, though there are in other tunes we have done of course. But ya it was straight off the tv at the time he was doing the interviews. We got his clips and then I did some stuff over it and we added the effects while doing it all in one take. We were kinda blitzed when we did it and later when we went back and played it it was like... whoa...

The funny thing to me about it is somewhere in the middle there is like a buddah gong meditation thing going on, and I just thought it was so the opposite of what it started as, I mean after all its RUMMY talking there. Then to me the song took a powerful meaning cause its like you take someone like Rummy but you can transform what he says and anything for that matter into a form of meditation if you try... I dunno if that makes sense, but to me it was really interesting.

Anyway thanks so much for listening and commenting on it!

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Chopper Challenge

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #3716161 - 02/01/05 11:40 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

i liked elemental flame. that was pretty cool.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: Trip ass original music to trip by click here *DELETED* [Re: DoubleE]
    #3719539 - 02/02/05 04:44 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

OfflineDoubleE
N2ofrazzlehat
Re: Trip ass original music to trip by click here [Re: poke smot!]
    #3721252 - 02/02/05 10:19 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Saal good thanks for the feedback bro, the Rummysong is kinda a journey, it gets crazier as it goes along...
:mushroom2: :mushroom2:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience