Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
crazy women
    #3701414 - 01/30/05 06:45 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I don't get it. How does sleeping with whoever will talk to you make you feel better? I'm thinking it has something to do with not enough attention as a child, or some kind of underlaying problems like that.. Jumping from man to man, telling me that she loves me. Then getting a boyfriend 2 weeks later and just saying "sorry." oh well, at least she still put out a littke :grin:

I guess it has to do with our friendship. Shes the bestfriend I've ever had but I don't know how much longer I can take this pain. For the last year and a half I've cared about nothing except trying to make this girl as happy as I can, and I barely get anything in return. Maybe she thinks my brain works the same way as hers and I just won't really give a shit about her fucking my friends. A while ago I happened to beat up my friend (over her) for this shit, and she ended up spending the night with him because hes a little pussy and I fucked him up pretty good. I don't want to end the relationship or anything becuase when we are together she makes me feel better than I ever thought possible. But then I hear about the things she does when I'm not around and it makes me want to break the closet face.

I don't think she cares about anyone but herself but I don't want to accept it because we've been through SOOO much together.

But maan. Crazy girls are good in bed.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: crazy women [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #3701472 - 01/30/05 07:17 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

forget about her, move on, not worth it ect. ect.

kinda generic but true :stoned:

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3701616 - 01/30/05 08:17 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

if she's such a good friend... have you tried talking to her about it?

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #3701912 - 01/30/05 10:36 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Dude...girls like that are poison. They are....

1. Fickle
2. Selfish
3. Slutty

That is what they are and they will not change. Yeah, they're fun to hang out with and fun to fuck, but don't waste a thought on them. Don't take them home to mom. Don't fall in love with them. They do not deserve to be treated well because they WANT to be treated like shit. They enjoy degrading themselves and being whores. It is all they know. Some unlucky guy will marry her and be in pure hell. Don't be that guy. You need to realize what this girl is and you will start to not care as much. If you want to be her friend(I wouldn't suggest it..) that is ok I guess. If you want to be with her...you will be making the biggest mistake of your life. Trust me.

You know what's weird? These kind of girls are so predictable. The more you devote yourself to them, the more they will treat you like shit and reject you. But, the more you ignore them and have a life full of stuff other than them, the more they will cling to you and want your attention. All they want to do is conquer men. Once they have done that they become completely bored of you and move on.

Edited by RandalFlagg (01/30/05 10:44 AM)

InvisibleGijith
Daisy Chain Eater

Loc: New York
    #3701936 - 01/30/05 10:45 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Textbook abuse survivor, man. I know it sucks, but you gotta keep your distance. By fucking her, you're probably only making her problems worse. So don't fuck her. Trust me. Stay friends with her. Make sure she doesn't start to do drugs heavily or fall into severe manic depression. Just try to council her when she needs it.

Maybe somewhere down the road, she'll shape up and you can have a proper go at her.

--------------------
what's with neocons and the word 'ilk'?

OfflinePiercedfiend
Stranger

Loc: Hanover, Pa
Re: crazy women [Re: Gijith]
    #3702298 - 01/30/05 01:12 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

My ex best friend is like that... Girls like that will always fuck you over in the end.

--------------------

A childs rhyme stuck in my head. It said that life is but a dream. Ive spent so many years in question to find Ive known this all along..

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: crazy women [Re: Piercedfiend]
    #3702496 - 01/30/05 02:15 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I wouldn't say she's "crazy", she's just who she is... portraying herself and living the lifestyle she wants. If you find her actions destructive, then don't let yourself become susceptible. You should just become friends with her and turn her down if she ever wants to have secks or do anything of that nature.

Sounds to me like she's the one who deserves to get the crap kicked out of her.

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: crazy women [Re: stefan]
    #3703152 - 01/30/05 05:09 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Well now shes got a boyfriend.. so I don't even want to deal with it. I'd rather just stay friends with her now. But I just can't get over this feeling

--------------------

OfflineMadweed420shroom
Fuck You Cunt.

Loc: him name is hopkin green ...
    #3703256 - 01/30/05 05:30 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Put some fine women between you and her.  It will give you fresh eyes.  Dude, it's like that Marley song.  You can't keep hanging on; you'll just get strung along.  As everyone else said, this is a no-win situation.  You're trying to get something out of her that she doesn't have to give right now.  Peace.  :hippie:

--------------------
sadsappysucker said:
i want to ram my fat dick in hankys pooper

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order