Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anybody have any "pure evil" stories?
    #3701890 - 01/30/05 12:26 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I was wondering if anybody had any stories of people of pure evil that they know or knew at one time.

I had a friend turn into a heroin junkie. He would ask to borrow money from me and I obliged because he was my friend. I later found out he was spending it all on heroin. He never made an effort to pay me back. He was the most selfish person I have ever met. I finally got sick of the whole situation and said I would not give him anymore money. He flipped out on me and started making threats(which were actually kind of humorous considering he was very unhealthy and weak at the time).

That guy was not pure evil, but he was not nice. Does anybdody else have any stories?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleThin White Duke
 User Gallery

Re: Anybody have any "pure evil" stories? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3701900 - 01/30/05 12:29 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Once upon a time, there was a guy called Hitler...

Male User Gallery
    #3701906 - 01/30/05 12:31 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Two stories I posted a while back in another thread:

1. Back in about 1987 I was visiting a friend in a small town in Rexburg, ID where he was going to school. I was dosed on acid and walking down the street on the sidewalk tripping pretty hard but not so hard as to imagine what happened next. I got this really strange eerie feeling like something bad was creeping up on me. This black Cadillac with completely blacked out tinted windows pulled up in front of me and stopped for no apparent reason. I was feeling totally creeped and then checked the license plate and the plate number was "666". I swear. The thought that crossed my mind was that some evil crazed satanic cult member was going to jump out and grab me and throw me in the car and take me off into the wilderness somewhere and cut my heart out or something.

I don't know why, but I had a lot of experiences like that on LSD. Many times I would come up to someone and BOOM, I'd feel an evil presence. Makes my skin crawl to think about it, and I'm alone right now and keep looking over my shoulder so I'm going to stop thinking about this.

2. It was 2a.m. and I'd been with a friend into the city (New Orleans) and we were driving back across the causeway (24 mile bridge across Lake Pontchartrain). We were both tripping on acid (and yeah, driving). So we are like the only car on the bridge almost. But we start coming up on this car. We're going about 60 and coming up on it fast. I started getting a strange creepy feeling and before I have time to say anything my buddy Greg says "Oh man, don't pass that car. Slow down. Something feels really wrong." I'm like yeah dude and so I start backing off. As we get away from the car things get to feeling better. Then we start wondering what it was. So we decide to get back up close and check things out. The eerie feeling creeps back up as we approach the car but we were determined. We pull up next to it and there is this chick driving the car, or in the drivers seat, and she is totally wigging out. Her hair is flying everywhere and she looks like she's having seizures. I swear her hands weren't on the wheel and she's driving straight as an arrow. I get away from her. Anyhow, long story short, we followed her for about 10 miles once we got off the bridge, to see where she was going. She drives down this long winding road in Covington, LA, way back into the woods. We follow her all the way back to her house. The entrance to her street has this huge black iron gate. She drives up, jumps out the car, and runs into her house. I'm sure she noticed us by that time and was probably creeped out herself, but I swear she was pure evil. Weird stuff happens on acid. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

postscipt- Next day we woke up and went out onto Greg's front porch and there was a black cloth mask hanging on the door knob. I kid you not.

Edited by newusername222 (01/30/05 12:37 PM)

dick butterfly
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Yawning Chasm
Re: Anybody have any "pure evil" stories? [Re: newusername222]
    #3704800 - 01/31/05 12:15 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

:lol: Yeah...weird stuff always happens on acid......i've come across Satan and God in the same night on it before, Satan being pure evil.....actually, all sorts of weird mind-boggling shit happened that night... :strokebeard: :nut:

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #3705339 - 01/31/05 02:06 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I could tell you about my ex-wife.
But it might be too scary for the faint of heart  :tongue:

I'm so fly.

#3706099 - 01/31/05 04:56 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I used to pee in the lemonade at the restaurant I worked at.

Loc: Boston, MA
Re: Anybody have any "pure evil" stories? [Re: newusername222]
    #3707376 - 01/31/05 02:03 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

This isn't really pure evil, but it does have to do with some very strange things while on LSD, one that involves the devil.

1. (Not the devil) About 5 years ago, it was Autumn in Boston, about 4 of us decided to dose with one sitter. (If anyone knows the Boston area, we went to this white illuminated bridge near the Harvard boat house, it's the only bridge that crosses the Charles river that isn't a bridge for automobiles). Anyway, it's freezing outside and very late at night probably 2 in the morning, and my friend, the sitter, is saying that he wants a blanket really really badly. Suddenly, out of no where, this couple runs up and asks him if he can hold their blanket, this very warm looking silk lined blanket, while they go frolic on the other end of the bridge. Very strange. Eventually they come back after about an hour and ask for their blanket back, but it was just strange. So suddenly, as we're about to pack up and go watch the sunrise from a more suitable location about an hour north, this guy walks up to us and starts asking us all sorts of strange questions in a very matter-of-fact sort of way, while he seems totally inebriated or something, himself. And he wouldn't let us go! He kept asking questions until finally we just told him we had to leave.
Some of the questions were:
1. Are you guys from this city, or are you from elsewhere? (spoken rather territorially)
2. Why do kids your age think that drugs are a good answer for your problems?
3. What's so great about "Alternative Music"?

and then he pauses
and says "but what I really want to know (tension is now building), is why you kids wear big pants" (we were wearing raverish jeans at the time)

We couldn't contain ourselves so we just told him that they were comfortable (lie, we were conformists, but we didn't know it then) and that we liked wearing big pants, but we had to go. He finally let us go. Strange dude...

2. Devil story

This story starts off so damned cliche, but a few years back, I think 2001, 3 of us dosed on Halloween. We first went to a party, where I started coming up real strong until I can't even see straight. I actually thought I was looking down a tunnel at the rest of the room because the visuals were so powerful, I couldn't see. Eventually, we left that party and headed to a smaller gathering at a friend's house in Salem, MA of all places. Now to make this story more cliche, there happened to be a full moon that evening (or at least I thought there was, there may not have been, but I'm pretty sure there was.) So cliche Halloween story; 1. Going to friends house in Salem, MA, 2. Halloween, 3. Tripping. So on the way there, I come out of my rather "bugged out" state, and realize that I'm some sort of conduit to celestial energy, and that god is willing me along, and that i have nothing to fear because I have the power of god coursing through me. Word, I am the man, I think to myself... We arrive at our friends house. She is dressed up as, you guessed it, the devil. She brings us in and starts trying to feed us all of these strange foods that are all vegan friendly, which for some reason I take as meaning they're not normal, tainted in some way. Then, she brings out her pet snake for us to play with, no pun meant here, but this girl, dressed up as a devil, has a pet snake! Anyway, it was a wild night but it ended well, not really pure evil, but some strange experiences and a night I'll never forget.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning...

It smells like, Victory.

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
    #3707474 - 01/31/05 02:28 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

my friends ex was pure evil. she was such a stupid cunt in every sense of the word(s). faked being pregnant to avoid being dumped TWICE. was very controlling, jealous, ect. ect. you get the point, bitch was bad news. she came by my place one day and smoked me up and she was talking about people, gossiping, rumors, blah blah and just the vibe she gave off as soon as she left the room i puked my fuckin guts out. she literally made me sick. that's when i realized she was pure evil. we also tripped together (me& my girl and my friend& her) and i felt really uncomfortable around her and so did everyone else, she was pouting all the time cuz we were having fun and she wasn't center of attention, and also got mad (and threw things) when me and my girl went off to play, why, i have no idea... on another occasion she tried to start shit with my girl for some reason i can't really remember, screaming at her over the phone saying she was gonna beat her ass then kissed her ass soooo much the next time they saw each other. also she threw a hissy fit and decided to act like she was gonna walk home (it was like 6 miles) so her boyfriend would give her attention and her friend got hit by a car trying to get her to come back in the car. everytime shes around bad bad shit goes down. there's a million other things just as or more fucked up then what i just mentioned too.

There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Edited by John (01/31/05 02:37 PM)

Semper Fidelis
Loc: God Bless America
Re: Anybody have any "pure evil" stories? [Re: John]
    #3707607 - 01/31/05 03:19 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Well, I ate quarter of shrooms and wandered throughout my hometown neighborhood in late 97....There was this trail that I used to take(a place in the past were me and my friends used to play "guns") Well i started getting weirded out because i kept hearing this god awful moaning sound. I thought that it was just the shrooms...and got excited for my upcoming trip(i was forced to trip alone because none of my friends will trip with me because I guess I scare them)Any way the soung got louder and louder. Now I knew it wasn't the mushies. Well it turns out there was this hobo laying in a pile of leaves drunk out of his mind....talking to himself. He didn't see me...but I could see him. He looked really fucked up....the shrooms made him look almost possessed. He mumbled..."red rummie in my tummy....get my blanket girl.....really off the wall shit. So I picked up some mud/leaves and rubbed them all over my face. I charged the hobo yelling "Sasquatch!!!!Sasquatch!!!!!"He open his eyes and screamed. I never seen i hobo run that fast. I feel on the ground and laughed so hard i had a stomach ache for 2 days(no shit) Anyway after words I thought that it was pretty fucked up what I did...kinda evil....

“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.”

Eternal Chaos

Loc: Montreal, Quebec
    #3707676 - 01/31/05 03:41 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Three years ago, I met a very naive girl. We met lots of times and hung out together and one day I told her how much I loved her, that she was the one for me, that our destinies crossed... Usual bullshit, you see ? She says she felt the same so we end up in bed together.

After fucking her at least a dozen time, I went with her to the bus stop so she could head back home, then I tell her that I never loved her and I just wanted to lose my virginity.

I tried to kill myself several days later, what I did was just horrible. I sometimes think I was possessed by some unknown force, considering the inhuman act I had done... I still feel like shit thinking about it today.

I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub