Home | Community | Message Board


RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinerushshroomer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Registered: 01/13/05
Posts: 44
Loc: Athens, Ga
Last seen: 10 years, 9 months
azurenscens
    #3700193 - 01/29/05 11:36 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Is it safe to consume P.azurescens? I was reading about them the other night, so I went to check some spore prices, and the website said that they were toxic. I am aware that most of the 'shrooms are "toxic", so i was wondering if they were safe to eat, and if so, how much? thanks


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineIts Pat
Don't OD dipshit nub.
 User Gallery

Registered: 03/01/01
Posts: 7,998
Loc: THAT MAKES ME BETTER THAN...
Last seen: 2 years, 9 months
Re: azurenscens [Re: rushshroomer]
    #3700200 - 01/29/05 11:38 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Welcome to the shroomery. It looks like you have much reading to do. Please Associate yourself with the FAQS here, they should be able to answer 99% of your questions. The other 1% of your questions can be answered by U'ingTFSE.


--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.


Edited by Its Pat (01/29/05 11:39 PM)


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Registered: 11/11/04
Posts: 22,320
Loc: Yonder Flag
Re: azurenscens [Re: rushshroomer]
    #3700202 - 01/29/05 11:39 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

They are great and highly hallucinogenic and , yes, they are safe to eat.


--------------------



:murray:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleflowstone
blustering

Registered: 01/25/05
Posts: 6,485
Loc: precious
Re: azurenscens [Re: rushshroomer]
    #3700203 - 01/29/05 11:39 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

They are toxic as in you eat them you will trip.. Azures are pretty potent but hard to grow. Take a look in the Grow logs forum or hunting forum for more info-


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinerushshroomer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Registered: 01/13/05
Posts: 44
Loc: Athens, Ga
Last seen: 10 years, 9 months
Re: azurenscens [Re: flowstone]
    #3700224 - 01/29/05 11:48 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Preciate it


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Registered: 12/22/04
Posts: 3,563
Loc: Southern California
Last seen: 3 months, 27 days
Re: azurenscens [Re: rushshroomer]
    #3700283 - 01/30/05 12:15 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

If your just talking about 'magic mushrooms', none of them are toxic. Toxic implies that they contain toxins and our poisonous, which they are not. Though many other types of mushrooms are toxic.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Community >> The Pub

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* do you consider psylocibin a toxic substance
( 1 2 all )
Gr33nTree73 1,821 26 09/07/07 06:33 PM
by Gr33nTree73
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM
10,894 91 12/03/09 12:44 PM
by Trav
* What would happen if you ate a pound of dry psilocybe azurescens? protected_son 856 10 12/14/05 10:14 AM
by TheCheat
* MJ smoke more toxic than tobacco smoke stefan 816 14 12/20/07 08:58 AM
by johnm214
* booze "toxic to brain ? dont think so... miracle hoochmade me toes move lucid 598 11 08/30/08 01:23 PM
by lucid
* Toxic mushroom material in eyes and on skin??? mountaindew 577 10 12/04/08 05:23 PM
by thekwazz
* Nothing Toxic Montage dumbfounded1600 551 7 08/12/08 03:50 PM
by dumbfounded1600
* Funny Pic Contest! First Place..P. azurenscens spore syringe!
( 1 2 3 all )
JTHM 62,517 58 02/09/05 05:25 PM
by Bi0TeK

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
727 topic views. 19 members, 193 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2017 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.