Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinezerotwo
Stranger
what time is the best?
    #3699539 - 01/29/05 06:55 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I always thought it was best to go mushroom hunting after a rainy night on a somewhat warm/still chili morning.

Is it best to go right at dawn? or ...

I am new to shroom hunting, ive reaserched months on the species, i am trying to hunt for...

Ps. Cubensis '

Appriciate any helpful information,
zerotwo ***cough*** you cant havce my real name ***cough***

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
Re: what time is the best? [Re: zerotwo]
    #3699806 - 01/29/05 07:44 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I suggest you continue your research by reading the rules to this forum. Your question is answered in the links provided in the rules thread. And nobody want's to know your real name.
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/2263556/an/0/page/0

Welcome to the Shroomery.

Offlinezerotwo
Stranger
    #3699974 - 01/29/05 08:30 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

:heart:Sorry, i agree that maybe i could have read this threads rules alittle more in-depth...

but really, you didnt have to be so rude bro-

I was hopeing to use this site to learn a specific strategy for hunting because i couldnt find anything of useful information on the net.

:rasta:

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
    #3700062 - 01/29/05 08:55 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

If you thought that was rude, then you probably won't like this.

Quote:

3. Do not ask if the current weather is "good for shrooms."
These threads are flat out annoying, and will be locked. This information can easily be found with a little bit of research.
As a general rule of thumb, if it has rained within the last 2-3 days, and the temperatures are correct for the type of mushroom you're looking for, then *yes* it is possible that the mushroom you are looking for is growing.

If you want info about mushroom hunting then do some homework. Use this forum to post your finds, request IDs, and ask questions not easily answered with the search function.

Click!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale