Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
Loc: neverland
steaming
    #3699060 - 01/29/05 04:26 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Is it possible to steam the jars for too long? I steamed them for a couple of hours lastnight, let cool, and steamed for about 75 minutes this morning. After they cool, I'm gonna shootem with some PESA. Think they'll be alright?

--------------------
As I held the dark syringe close to my ear I heard a small voice, "If you build it, they will grow." With a quick jab at each jar, I injected two cc's in each. Soon enough, I was chomping on the sexiest handfull of nipples I had ever seen. A tear ran down my face. I could feel their warm touch soothing my soul. It was so beautiful that all I knew to do was cry out with laughter. All the love I had shown them was returned with the most concentrated and potent form of love known to man.
great sex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepenlight438094
1 spliff 16.1g +1 man alone =Blitzed!

Re: steaming [Re: fungis_eata]
    #3699066 - 01/29/05 04:29 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

as long as they didn't dry out they will be fine, good luck

--------------------
Grown on Uncle Ben's 5 Minute Rice
Looks nice, Think again, read and see http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/3576624/an/0/page/0

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
Re: steaming [Re: penlight438094]
    #3699105 - 01/29/05 04:43 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Awsome! thanks man. I'm sure they'll be ok as far as drying out goes. I put a hell of alot more water in the verm. than the tek said. It just seemed like it could hold alot more.

--------------------
As I held the dark syringe close to my ear I heard a small voice, "If you build it, they will grow." With a quick jab at each jar, I injected two cc's in each. Soon enough, I was chomping on the sexiest handfull of nipples I had ever seen. A tear ran down my face. I could feel their warm touch soothing my soul. It was so beautiful that all I knew to do was cry out with laughter. All the love I had shown them was returned with the most concentrated and potent form of love known to man.
great sex

OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

#3699122 - 01/29/05 04:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Too much water=pooling water on the bottom...not good.
Dry cakes=bad too...

PF cakes don't have endospores...and they don't really need all that x-tra steaming/boiling/PCing), that might not even help as much as you'd hope, it might even make it worse....dry cakes Suck....but if you wanna add a lil x-tra water and go that x-tra mile then that's up to you...i'm just trying to save you some time/money =)..Gl

-Gnostic

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: steaming [Re: IGnosticAbhorI]
    #3699196 - 01/29/05 05:22 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Why would you say that a pf cake wouldn't have endo-spores????

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
Re: steaming [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #3699880 - 01/29/05 08:10 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Ok guys. My noobieness is really showin!

I was making a syringe lastnight and when I was trying to take the cap off, I accedently pricked my finger. After washing it I noticed that it had punctured my skin and went all the way through and came out the other side!!!!! Thats no good. So I washed up and covered all my work and stuck the syringe back in the steamer for about 30 minutes and finnished my work.
When I was ready to knock up my jars I noticed that the saran wrap that I wrapped my syringe in was soaked!! All the solution had spilled. There goes all my PESA :crying: :nonono:

So after making a fresh syringe of some F+, I must have shot too much solution into the first 3 jars cause I was already out. I only have 6 jars goin at the moment so I had to make yet ANOTHER syringe (luckily I had some more of the same F+ prints), I probably shot atleast 3 cc's in each pint jar.

WHAT A FUCKIN NOOB!!!! :whoa: :whack: :cuckoo:

~Jon~

--------------------
great sex

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
    #3699893 - 01/29/05 08:13 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

"Too much water=pooling water on the bottom...not good.
Dry cakes=bad too..."

Oh yea...I just looked at the jars and they have no puddles and their not dry. Infact, they have a tiny bit of condensation all around the jars.

--------------------
great sex

Edited by fungis_eata (01/29/05 08:17 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures