Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
Loc: neverland
steamer
    #3696093 - 01/29/05 01:45 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I was lookin around the kitchen and found a Black And Decker Handy Steamer Plus. Has anyone used one of these or something like it before? I'm wondering if this will work inplace of a pot of boiling water.
I have a few empty jars going right now and their is alot of really hot steam coming from it. Seems to be doing just fine. Anyone know if it'll for sure work?

:mushroom2:Jon

--------------------
As I held the dark syringe close to my ear I heard a small voice, "If you build it, they will grow." With a quick jab at each jar, I injected two cc's in each. Soon enough, I was chomping on the sexiest handfull of nipples I had ever seen. A tear ran down my face. I could feel their warm touch soothing my soul. It was so beautiful that all I knew to do was cry out with laughter. All the love I had shown them was returned with the most concentrated and potent form of love known to man.
great sex

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
Re: steamer [Re: fungis_eata]
    #3696156 - 01/29/05 02:17 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

...I'm using it either way so someone...anyone...say YES. IT WILL WORK!
It's steamin like crazy. I added a capfull of Hydrogen Proxide to the mix to clean em up a bit before I start.

--------------------
As I held the dark syringe close to my ear I heard a small voice, "If you build it, they will grow." With a quick jab at each jar, I injected two cc's in each. Soon enough, I was chomping on the sexiest handfull of nipples I had ever seen. A tear ran down my face. I could feel their warm touch soothing my soul. It was so beautiful that all I knew to do was cry out with laughter. All the love I had shown them was returned with the most concentrated and potent form of love known to man.
great sex

Invisiblepinkfloydms
!!!!!
Male

Loc: City of Dreams
Re: steamer [Re: fungis_eata]
    #3696172 - 01/29/05 02:22 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

LOL Yes it will work!!! Prolly not but i said what you wanted to hear. Put the jars in the microwave for 2 min the wait then 2 more min then wait then 2 more min then try to boil or steam? Maybe will help out a lil I don't know.

--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

Offlinepenlight438094
1 spliff 16.1g +1 man alone =Blitzed!
 Arcade Champion: Poker

Re: steamer [Re: pinkfloydms]
    #3696299 - 01/29/05 03:05 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

*cough* parents house *cough*

--------------------
Grown on Uncle Ben's 5 Minute Rice
Looks nice, Think again, read and see http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/3576624/an/0/page/0

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
Re: steamer [Re: penlight438094]
    #3696788 - 01/29/05 05:27 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Yea yea. I have parents. but hey! I just mixed some BRF/Verm., filled 6 jars and their in the steamer right now. This will be my first and I didn't use the most sterile procedure in the world so we'll see how it goes.

--------------------
great sex

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation