Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing
Re: Wish me luck! [Re: i_rage_against]
    #3700403 - 01/29/05 11:10 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

i_rage_against said:
Okay let me start by telling what happened the night I got arrested.

It was just a bit before 2 am. and my friend called me drunk off her ass from the bar saying she needed a ride. Well I was at a party literally two blocks away, so I figured I can make it (guess again eh?). 

Well I'm pulling into the bar parking lot when I notice the sex lights behind me. "F**k".

Officer ass cheese tells me, "Did you know your tail light is out?" "No, officer I didn't I'll get it fixed tomorrow. Thank you." "Have you been drinking tonight Miss?" "Why no officer (bats eyelashes)." "Can you step out of the car please?"  DOUBLE F**K!!!

Well needless to say I failed my sobriety test with flying colors. Well I'm cuffed (because i'm sooo dangerous at 5' and 98lbs.)Placed in the back of the car and I say to the officer "I just got payed today and all of my money is in the ashtray of my car will you please get it so it doesn't get stolen when the car gets impounded?" officer ass cheese "(groan grumble) yes."

As I'm watching, I see the officer coming back with that "look"  He opens the car door and says "Do you have any idea what these are?" TRIPLE F**K!!!!!

In his hand are 4 (you heard me right 4) marijuanna seeds. So know am I not only charged with dui now i have a possession charge for 4 (yes i'm serious) 4 marijuana seeds.

I was in jail for three days and I went to court yesterday, $1500 fine, 36 hours of community service, and 18 months of supervised probation.

Now this is the part that you wont' believe, I got the DUI charges dropped because my lawyer said i was right on the edge of the legal limit and breathalizers aren't always 100% accurate soo all of that sentancing is from 4 pot seeds 4!!!

you were flirting with the legal limit, and failed all your field sobrioty test "with flying colors?"  by god, you're a trooper.. :tongue: lol.. jk, but seriously..

they dropped the DUI but actually charged you with FOUR SEEDS?  am i missing something?  that's really harsh..  everyone i've known with such a .. SMALL amount of weed simply had it taken/stomped and sent on their way..

and I too live in the bumfucks of nowhere, so cops pick on random people here, too.  four seeds would be laughed at, however.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineendokrin
Stranger

Loc: SouthEast
Re: Wish me luck! [Re: zSDMF]
    #3702265 - 01/30/05 12:59 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

All that trouble because of 4 seeds is ridiculous..

But,

You were driving while drunk. So what you were borderline on the legal limit? Driving drunk is dangerous to every innocent person you are around out on the street.

Next time, please have some respect for the lives of those around you. I'm glad you don't live near me.. the last thing I need is another drunk driver endangering MY life.

But the 4 seeds thing sucks.

--------------------
"If King Kong sells drugs, we'll put him in jail"

Offlinei_rage_against
Mwaa ha ha
Female User Gallery

Loc: a shithole in the northwe...
Re: Wish me luck! [Re: endokrin]
    #3707622 - 01/31/05 01:24 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Point taken. I was being stupid for driving drunk. However, I didn't have any sort of reprecussion from the DUI, I didn't acutally even get a DUI, it was dismissed. All of that puishment was because of the seeds found in my ash tray.

and stop with the Nancy Reagan: every time you drive drunk you'll end up killing a poor defensless 5 year old girl with leukemia holding a litter of kittens that she single handedly saved from the burning banks of raging river, while she was on her way to visit old people in the old folks home. It's stupid, I know my limits.

Okay sorry this is me trying to defend my actions, but I'm extremely miffed today and the last thing I need is another person chewing me out. However, I did just decide that I could make some excelent commercials for MADD or the Anti-Drug campaign or something.

Edited by i_rage_against (01/31/05 02:00 PM)

Invisibledrowneduck
The Mad Scot
Male

Loc: Lurkland UK Flag
Re: Wish me luck! [Re: i_rage_against]
    #3707943 - 01/31/05 02:41 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Nice Nancy Reagan rant. :lol:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains