Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
U WANTFITE!?!?!?!?!?!

#3692946 - 01/28/05 12:14 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

So, I had 4 bud lights at a friends house over the course of about 2 hours. It was getting late and my buzz was almost completely gone so I decide to drive home. Big mistake . I was coming off the highway and decided to cut through the truck stop parking lot because I was so damn tired. Little did I know the police seen me do this. I also failed to put on my turn signals. So, they follow me all the way home and turn on the lights as I'm pulling into my parking space. The cop makes me take 9 steps forward then 9 steps backwards. I pass. He then makes me hold one foot up and, with my arms to my side (no balance) count to 30 ... the hard way (one one-thousand, two one-thousand) I had more trouble saying one-thousand thirty consecutive times than I did keeping my balance. I did pass though. He then tells me he is going to do one more test. He tells me to turn around, put my arms down the the side then... He grabs then and throws on the cuffs. He tells me he saw some "clues" from the way I performed the test. I then start getting angry "Why the hell did you make me take the test if you where going to arrest me anyways" But I never really lost my cool or started yelling. So, they take me down the the station... take 185$ from me (I only got 90$ back) And make me take a breath test. I think of refusing ... because I passed the field sobriety test but, then change my mind thinking I will pass the test. I blow a .115 the legal limit in Ohio is a .080 I also got a underage consumption AND I only have my permit in Ohio and I did not have a driver over 21. I had/have a valid driver's license in Florida though. I may be able to fight the permit charge. This is my first DUI and my first underage consumption. I have no past criminal history... only small traffic violations.

The judge is a family friend and also a family attorney but, he cant do my case because it happened in his district or some shit. Should i get an attorney for 750$ ( he said he might be able to get the DUI dropped to a wreck-less op because i tested so low) Or should I just go to the judge and get my fines. I really just want to know how much time I'm going to be doing.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
thats right
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: DUI [Re: BuddahKillah]
    #3693165 - 01/28/05 01:13 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

sorry , this doesnt answer your question, but an officer cannot take your money from you, that's theft, charge him

Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: DUI [Re: balls]
    #3693972 - 01/28/05 05:14 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I don't know about the laws in Ohio, but I would say definitely call an attorney and ask them about it. You don't have to hire one just yet.

"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being