Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGreenOsiris
Stranger

Energy Vibrations
    #3691833 - 01/28/05 02:06 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

This was interesting. A friend of mine and I were in the bathroom with the door shut and a towel under the door to block all of the light out. Very soon after I began having CEV's as well as OEV's. It seemed like with my eyes open my mind tried even harder to create a visual reference of some point.

I put my hand by the shower curtain and saw a pattern of energy that was very floral (I already knew what the curtain looked like so that was not much of a surprise- but seeing the energy was). The more I "looked" around me, the more I saw different energy patterns. I almost felt like Neo in the matrix after he loses his eyes. What I saw next is rather hard to describe, but it appeared as a line of energy and was spinning and rotating upwards in a clock-wise position which is what the carpet ALWAYS does for me. I could sense this bird-like creature that was carrying the energy up with it in this spinning motion. The bird had the tail of a dolphin.

I put my hand behind me and then noticed a complete shift in the motion of all this energy. I could only faintly see the energy around me and I no longer sensed the bird, but it was unmistakable that it was now spiraling downward in a COUNTER-CLOCKWISE direction.

I put my hand back to the curtain and the energy changed back to the floral pattern (i.e. leaves and vines growing outwards), and this kept happening each time I moved my hand. Then I realized that I had my hand next to the toilet which flows the opposite way. I was really blown away by this, very cool.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblenewusername222
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Energy Vibrations [Re: GreenOsiris]
    #3692490 - 01/28/05 09:03 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

assuming you were on shrooms or other psychedelic? I get visuals like that too. Cool.

OfflineGreenOsiris
Stranger

Re: Energy Vibrations [Re: newusername222]
    #3692976 - 01/28/05 12:24 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah about 2g dried

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #3693015 - 01/28/05 12:33 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I remember when I was tripping out in the woods and looked around, it was a completely sunny day. And I asked my friends, is it raining out here? I was energy in the air that was moving so fast and rapidly that it looked like it was raining on a cloudless day. All my friends laughed at me. It was rather dissapointing cause I was having a great time really tripping out and my friends were like look at him he is crazy. They laughed and stuff to and made what seemed like little jokes about me. I was on a much higher dose than any of those guys, I ate like four dried grams and everybody else only had like one or two grams max. From now on I only like to trip when everyone else in my group is going to take the same dose, unless of course there is a trip sitter. I was really out there so I could only catch of few of the things they said but in my state I could tell exactly what they were doing, they were making fun of me. I just accepted it and enjoyed the fact that I was the center of so much attention. Its fun to turn stuff around like that, I really enjoy it. Anyway, sorry for going off topic it is just something that went with the visual. But, I almost always see the energy in the air and auras too when I trip, really neat, like seeing into the fabric of the universe!

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineGreenOsiris
Stranger

Re: Energy Vibrations [Re: mecreateme]
    #3694834 - 01/28/05 08:21 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah one of my friends who has tripped with me before was lauging at this too, and just thought it was impossible. I usually have vivid dreams so I don't imagine why I wouldn't have vivid visuals. Oh well I feel honored then to experience something others can't (or haven't yet).

Offlinepsilibros05
yogi
    #3694862 - 01/28/05 08:26 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

this energy is so real, our perceptions are just opened to it when we are hallucinating. we call it hallucinations but i like to say it is reality. we are allowed to see reality for a moment. it is so real! meditation alone can take you to this state if you go out in the wilderness. you are being awakened, keep on being enlightened!

InvisibleDark_Star
dick butterfly
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Under the Grecian fog
    #3699749 - 01/29/05 09:35 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I always see energy vibration on acid....as psilibros05 said, this energy is real....it is the fabric of existence.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience