Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: BMX Tricks
Collective untiy/consciousness
    #3689574 - 01/27/05 07:09 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Ok, this is a really odd story i wanted to post about a mass trip party i had once. Please post if anything like this has ever happened, or if you think you can explain it.

SO.... there were 11 people, all good friends. We ate some ecuadorians, i cant remember how much, but it was about 1 ounce dried , split between the 11 people. So, everyone gets tripping really good, there is a block party outside in the apartment complex, and it looked like those sandworms from beetleguese when you opened the door. So we all stayed inside. Afterwards, while everyone was on the post- peak, we all gathered in a circle on the carpet, and my friend Bob, who isnt a guitar player, started playing, out of nowhere, "redemption song" by Bob Marley. Suddenly everyone starts singing, in perfect harmony, and every word. We finished the song perfectly, all on the same note and thought that was pretty cool. But that isnt the amazing part. A few days later, I see Bob again and tell him to play "redemption song" again. So he tries, and doesnt even come close, cant remember any of the chords, and says " I dont know what heppened that night, i never learned that song before in my life, i like metal, i dont even really like Marley". So, i go and download the tabulatures off the internet and while i am doing that, about 4 of the people that were there that night, showed up. So i started playing the song, and we couldnt get past the first few lines of the song! Turns out none of us knew the lyrics really.

So, whatcha think?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Mwaa ha ha
Female User Gallery

Loc: a shithole in the northwe...
Re: Collective untiy/consciousness [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #3689638 - 01/27/05 07:19 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Don't really know how to explaing that but it sounds pretty cool. Bob Nesta Marley has had some pretty amazing effects on my trips too. Once my friend Bean, who is totally a techno guy, and I both just started singing Jammin' at the exact same time it was really weird, later he was like I don't even like that song, and I don't even know it that well, I always that he was singing about Pajamas

whoever told you that is your enemy.

Re: Collective untiy/consciousness [Re: i_rage_against]
    #3689937 - 01/27/05 07:59 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

At shambahla in the Inna sancdom (psy trance area) 2nd night... there was probably about a 100 people involved in a very special set. Id done alot of drugs that day.. Ketamine, acid, mushrooms, nitrous, mdma, and marijuana.. And there were people of various mindsets going off in their dance - This was a very special set, and people i recognized from a certain spiritual/dance organization started penetrating into the crowd - along with native's - some in ceremonial/done up tribal dress.. Around us, containing the group were groups of girls all dressed very *tribally* hollahooping and dancing insync - The dj was playing 4 tables of organic latino influenced stuff and had an audio track playing with instructions about letting go, feel the music, celebrate, enhance your life, understand and question - and a bunch of stuff like that. I was blasted into particles (probably making an ass of myself) and ceased to exist in body, but only in spirit seeing things from many perspectives with intuitional senses rather than my eye's. It was absolutely blissful. As i rematerialized into my body... id never felt anything even close. It was amazing... And the other had the same.

It wasnt until afterwards i was resting and observing from the back that i saw how everything was elaborately layed out and influenced to allow this experience to happen.

I was apart of the collective consciousness that night.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience