Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebhamlaxy
Shroomerite
Female

Loc: Nevada
Couple questions
    #3666190 - 01/23/05 01:45 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Hey, im new to the scene, ive smoked weed a couple times, and im interested in trying shrooms.

1. My dealer reccomended buying an "eighter". How much is that? Is that enough for an individual to trip?

2. I heard shrooms taste shitty, what should i mix it with? i heard chocolate sauce works, is that true?

3. Are there any long term side effects to using shrooms a couple times a month?

Any other tips for a first timer are welcome!
thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Couple questions [Re: bhamlaxy]
    #3666202 - 01/23/05 01:49 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

1. 3.5 grams. Yes, in fact half of that is even enough to trip for your first time

2. They don't taste that bad, you can just eat them straight, or make a PB&J sandwich with chopped up shrooms inside. Chocolate works also, but they don't taste that bad, unless you really hate the taste of mushrooms

3. Not physically, mentally you may find yourself a new person, unless you have pre-existing mental disorders, in which case you'll be a less mentally stable new person. If you have schizophrenia or other such disorders, you should not do shrooms, as they may worsen your psychological condition. Physically they are fine.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

#3666206 - 01/23/05 01:50 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I'm pretty sure your dealer meant an eighth, which is 3.5 grams, which is perfect for one person to trip.

I've never mixed my shrooms with chocolate sauce. I recommend that you just chow 'em down and have juice to wash it down.

I personally don't usually trip more than once a month. A couple times a month is probably fine, but doing too many shrooms can mess with some people.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Netherlands
Re: Couple questions [Re: MeThoD]
    #3667054 - 01/23/05 08:45 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

u should also make sure to to them on a fairly empty stomech...
the more u have in there the longer it takes for the shrooms to be digested...
and always pay attention to set and setting.

--------------------
-Know ye not that ye are gods?-
My homepage

Offlinebhamlaxy
Shroomerite
Female

Re: Couple questions [Re: Vertigo6911]
    #3668700 - 01/23/05 04:19 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Okay, so i should have a fairly empty stomach, and ill just eat them and wash them down with water or juice. Is there any danger in a first timer taking 3.5 grams? should i go for less? I have heard of milk being bad with shrooms cuz it coats your stomach, would chocalate sauce or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich do the same? Thanks!

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
    #3668807 - 01/23/05 04:48 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

That whole milk thing hasn't been confirmed, personally I think its just a myth. I would go with just a half eighth for your first time, it wont be that intense, but better you do to little then to much. A whole eighth for your first time might be overwhelming and scary. The best way is just eat them by themselves, but have some juice nearby so you can wash your mouth out and get the taste out (Im not a big fan of their taste at all). Other then that, just dont eat for a few hours before hand, make sure your some where safe and familiar where your not going to be bothered, and just go with the flow.

Relaxation and a good mind set are key. Oh and get a good music selection, music can be the difference between a wonderful trip, and a fucking nightmare in hell.

Good luck :thumbup:

Offlinebhamlaxy
Shroomerite
Female

#3677466 - 01/25/05 11:41 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

One last question. After i take them, if i feel like im gonna throw up, should i try and stop? Will throwing everything up not allow me to trip? And do most people do shrooms dry? How do they taste, and whats the consistency? Dry chunks? powder? thanks

Edited by bhamlaxy (01/25/05 11:45 AM)

Offlineempnero
DistortedPercetion

#3677683 - 01/25/05 12:27 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

you prob wont need to throw up, just have slight stomach dicomfort, maybe some small amount of pain and some gas. i really wouldnt worry about throwing up, if you cant hold it, then dont. if you purge the good stuff too soon then it wont get absorbed as much, but if youre at that point where youre stomach hurts, youve prob absorbed enough (dont quote me on that, im not positive). most people take em dry, even dealers i know cause they dry em all before selling or anything to know how much they have. some people who pick and grow eat them fresh though. they taste like shitty mushrooms, if you hate mushrooms, youll hate the taste, if you love mushrooms, you just wont be too fond of the taste, but theres a lot out there that tastes worse (cant wait to try cactus). And theyre in whatever consitancy you make em cause they come as just dried mushrooms. if you take bites, its small chunks, if you pulverize for tea, its powder. its just like mushroom jerky, thats the only way i can describe it.

Offlinebhamlaxy
Shroomerite
Female

#3689559 - 01/27/05 05:07 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Can someone post a picture of a gram of weed, and 3.5 grams of shrooms? i wanna see the size. Or just post a link.

Invisibleclone
Remote Viewer
 User Gallery

#3690110 - 01/27/05 06:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

it varies. you can get a real fluffy sack of weed at 3.5 grams and it would look like twice as much, and you could get 3.5 grams and it looks smaller cause it can be real condensed. it all depends my friend. judging by eye is a very bad way to do it. get a scale. you can get a cheap and accurate one at the dollar store or any head shop for 5 bucks or so. you can get 100 pictures of 3.5 grams weed or shrooms, and they will not look all the same size.
just get a scale man, you will thank yourself later.

Offlinebhamlaxy
Shroomerite
Female

Re: Couple questions [Re: clone]
    #3716490 - 02/01/05 10:32 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

another quick question. Is there a season for shrooms? Ive asked two people and they have said its near impossible to get shrooms now. I live in michigan, so its pretty damn cold outside. Is there really a season? Whens the best time to get them?

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #3716507 - 02/01/05 10:36 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

If you're hunting them, then yes, but if you're cultivating them indoors, like the vast majority of shrooms on the black market, then no.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleBadCraziness
Shroomologist

Loc: Wonderland
Re: Couple questions [Re: Ravus]
    #3716512 - 02/01/05 10:37 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Fall = mushroom season. But everyone I know grows them.

--------------------
Any more of that talk and I'll put the fucking leeches on you, understand?

*** Atenci?n: Si eres un narco soy un mentiroso. ***

Offlinebhamlaxy
Shroomerite
Female

#3746685 - 02/07/05 05:19 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

one last thing, my parents will be home the first time i try them. if they are two floors up and wont hear anything unless my and my friend talk much louder then normal will we be fine? i dont know if people talk louder, or have a tendency to yell or something weird on shrooms, so i just wanna make sure. There is no chance they would come downstairs unless they knew we were up. And if they did just come down and make us go to bed, would i be able to fake it?

Also, if i ate like 3 grams in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich would i still trip fully? or would the food in my stomach decrease the absorption?

Edited by bhamlaxy (02/07/05 07:33 PM)

InvisibleBaton_Rouge_Voodoo
24 inch Pythons
 User Gallery

Loc: Sec.A-3 Row 18 Seat 10
    #3749032 - 02/08/05 12:03 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

No one can tell you what kind of reaction YOU are going to have.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract