Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFatch
Stranger
What on earth...
    #368248 - 08/07/01 03:20 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Well, first I must say that I am only slightly experienced in the world of shrooms. I recently came across a quarter of shrooms at a Les concert. I saved my half for later, having already dosed on blotter, and my friend munched on one quarter sized cap and one two inch stem. During the concert he said that he was hit very hard, but they passed relatively quickly. What I want to know is, what on earth are these things? They are unlike anything I've seen before, but then again my experience is limited as I've said. Each cap is strangely gold...I mean gold gold. The type of gold that reflects shimmering light and whatnot. And I am sure that they are the real deal, having blue stains and a veil and so forth. Maybe I'm just ignorant and these are very common. Any ideas?

Fatch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShiznitz
addict
Loc: Canada
Re: What on earth... [Re: Fatch]
    #368381 - 08/07/01 08:54 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like a psychadelic mushroom, baby!

LEGALIZE...

--------------------
LEGALIZE...

OfflineStankyBitch
Re: What on earth... [Re: Fatch]
    #368389 - 08/07/01 09:17 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Those Mushrooms are common to get from dealers in the South. My friend was a big fan of those, but I'm not sure what kind they are. In the North and Midwest, I've seen a lot more mushrooms with bright red caps.

Offlinethegoldenteacher
enthusiast
Loc: central NC
Re: What on earth... [Re: StankyBitch]
    #368880 - 08/08/01 04:27 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

the bright red caps may be amanita mus. a pyschadelic mushroom, but not containing psilon, it contains muscimol, which gets transformed in your body into......forgot name but yeah theyre pyschadelic, but not NEARLY in the same way as regular shroomies.

Originally no one is deluded.
-bankei

--------------------
peace, happiness, love, girls, joy, euphoria, warmth, fuzzy, girls, touch, feeling, girls.
-me

OfflineTrauM
Poker Player

Loc: North America
Re: What on earth... [Re: thegoldenteacher]
    #369469 - 08/09/01 06:58 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

No offence or anything..but golden top mushrooms are everywhere and come in many different forms.

I purchased some from a street dealer in New York when I was in the east coast last summer, this just lets you know that the Southside isn't the only side with golden tops..they are quite vibrant everywhere now-a-days ;)

Catch me @ lunarpages.com/traum

--------------------
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practise to deceive..

Offlinethegoldenteacher
enthusiast
Loc: central NC
Re: What on earth... [Re: TrauM]
    #369734 - 08/10/01 07:38 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

it was brought to my attention that i was false for saying amanita, how many more people would look at red caps and think of amanita? just the color red i associate with amanitas after several heavy trips.

peace, happiness, love, girls, joy, euphoria, warmth, fuzzy, girls, touch, feeling, girls.
-me

--------------------
-me

OfflineFatch
Stranger
Re: What on earth... [Re: thegoldenteacher]
    #369845 - 08/10/01 03:33 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Well, I ate 'em last night before taking pics. They were really gold, truly. They caught reflections and shit... I was feeling it come on harder than ever just a half hour after ingestion. The strings on my guitar began to change colors, and the ground began to get sucked under cracks in the concrete of a pool that I was sitting at. After about 20 minutes of this, I came back from the outdoors and as soon as I went inside, people started arguing. Just bickering, yelling and shit. I went on the ol' PC to avoid this shit and put on You Enjoy Myself with Santana. It was fuckin' A, but the bickering wouldn't stop. By the time I got off my comp, just about 90 minutes after ingesting, my buzz was blown. Truly, I felt sober. No visuals, not even the typical trails which were getting very intense just an hour earlier. Is it normal for people to get their buzz blown that easily on mush? The rest of the night the only effects I felt were happiness and a sort of constant smile. I was feeling pretty good, but still disappointed. 5 hours after ingestion, I was ready to doze off.

No problems there, I would have fallen asleep immediately if it weren't for my door being cracked open by my friend, mumbling random jibberish (thinking that I would be tripping that night) with the only real words being "smokey smokey?" I said hell yes, let me get some clothes on! I knew that I should be in my last hour so the shrooms might be brought on by good ol' Ms. Jane. I took one hit, felt fine, another, mm mm good, and for the next one I forced myself to choke on it. Really choking....I mean I was in pain. The bowl was back at me by the time I caught my breath. One more toke, and I had to step aside.

I was seeing blue stars and whatnot throughout my field of vision, which was slowly being filmed over by blackness. All I could hear were strange "radio waves" at a high frequency, and pretty soon I was having trouble keeping my balance. Luckily, instead of falling face forward into the pool which I had returned to, I fell flat on my ass. Hearing...gone, I could only see the noise. Sight-gone, I could only hear different patterns wherever I looked. Touch..oh man, where the fuck did my tactile senses go? By the time I regained my site, I could see a few people talking, but could only feel their words--with my fingers, toes....all throughout my body. I was getting intense visuals, but not of the typical psychedelic variety. Just blacking in and out, catching a glimpse of the occasional two dimensional blue, yellow, and red mushroom. In retrospect, it could be compared to a long lasting blast of about 15 nitrous hits at once, but with very strange effects. A few hours later I was ready to sleep again.

Fatch

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies