Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleDamn_Skippy
Fell off theWagon

PF tek?
    #3688706 - 01/27/05 03:47 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I'm going to be using this PF TEK for my first grow
it seems informative to me with good pictures and what not. what are some pther pf tek's that you recommend I read or cross reference before I begin?

--------------------
~Skipp
"I like cigarettes, Miss Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come alive from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind---and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression."

Edited by Damn_Skippy (01/27/05 03:54 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool
Re: PF tek? [Re: Damn_Skippy]
    #3688728 - 01/27/05 03:50 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#3688820 - 01/27/05 04:11 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

The PF tek is fairly simple, there are many grow logs that show how to do it here is mine .

PM me if you have any ???

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

InvisibleDamn_Skippy
Fell off theWagon

Re: PF tek? [Re: niteowl]
    #3689007 - 01/27/05 04:53 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

thanks nite owl

--------------------
~Skipp
"I like cigarettes, Miss Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come alive from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind---and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression."

OfflineCPT_InSaNo
Just anotherfreak in thefreak kingdom

#3689050 - 01/27/05 05:03 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

What they have already suggested is really good info. I also used the pftek for my first grow long ago, and its fairly straight forward. Biggest tip i can give you is follow the instructions exactly.

--------------------
"We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been. Spiral out. Keep going, going..."
Tool, Lateralus

Anything in my above post is 100% fictional.

R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

InvisibleDamn_Skippy
Fell off theWagon

Re: PF tek? [Re: CPT_InSaNo]
    #3689075 - 01/27/05 05:09 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

yeah I was planning on following the PF tek in the first post verbatim... except I was planning on dunking and rolling before the 1st and between flushes

--------------------
~Skipp

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#3689115 - 01/27/05 05:17 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

InvisibleDamn_Skippy
Fell off theWagon

Re: PF tek? [Re: niteowl]
    #3689202 - 01/27/05 05:45 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

you are a lot fo help nite owl... thanks

--------------------
~Skipp

OfflineFungus_Farmer
Stranger

#3689942 - 01/27/05 08:01 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I imagine this is where you read the PF-Tek, but I'm gonna re-post it.

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/23019

See all the other teks below it? They are all variations on the pf-tek, so they are great for cross-referencing. PF did a pretty good job explaining things, but he left some information out, and was a little confusing in certain places. So, if you read the others that are almost identical, you'll get a better idea why PF made his tek the way he did, what makes it so successful for us home growers. You sound like a guy who wants to know as much as possible before diving in, same way as me. After reading the original PF tek, I had a pretty good idea of what to do, but not WHY. Read those others, and you'll get a better idea of the big picture, and be a lot more confident about what you do and in what ways you can deviate from the original PF Tek and still be successful. I know I'm a wordy bastard, but I try to be specific. Hope those help. Oh by the way, Who is John Galt?

--------------------
Excerpt from one of my textbooks:
Therefore, between a then and its matching else, there cannot be an if statement without an else. Statements must be distinguished between those that are matched and those that are unmatched, where unmatched statements are else-less ifs and all other statements are matched.
I wonder if that would make more sense if I was tripping when I read it.

InvisibleDamn_Skippy
Fell off theWagon

Re: PF tek? [Re: Fungus_Farmer]
    #3689974 - 01/27/05 08:09 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

thanks shroomer. Yeah, I do want to know absolutely everything I can before I try this. I would like to have all 12 jars successful and produce fruits which yield about an ounce dry weight. That's my goal anyways...

I have no idea what I was thinking... total brain fart on john galt. I need to reread atlas shrugged. it's been a while. I need to pick up fountainhead too

--------------------
~Skipp

Edited by Damn_Skippy (01/27/05 08:29 PM)

InvisibleDamn_Skippy
Fell off theWagon

#3690063 - 01/27/05 08:30 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

this is john gault speaking

--------------------
~Skipp

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation