Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineballs
thats right
Loc: Ontario, Canada
did I experiance ego death?
    #3685874 - 01/26/05 09:35 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I have only experianced ego death once but I had a 4 gram fresh trip the other night that is so closley related to the trip that chinacat72 had with a thumbprint.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/1427364/page//fpart/1/vc/1

There's his trip report (under the picture of windowpane LSD 25 picture.)

Well his experiance with a thumbprint was almost exactly like my experiance with the 4 grams fresh cubies. I ate them fresh on an empty stomach with some chili, and within ah hour I was zoning out of reality. I was sitting in a chair and noticed that exery so often I would loose complete control of reality, my eyes were open but I was in another world. My fingers and arms would curl into the fetal position against my chest, whithout me noticing, and when I would sometimes come into reality briefly, I noticed that the fetal position was getting tighter and tighter against my chest. It felt as though the trip was just starting and that something was about to happen. Soon I started to feel like I was sweating heavily from my palms, arm pits, chest and back, which I was. My friend decieded to turn the TV on, and it was on a channel showing police beating up a man in the street, during Mardi Gras. I was in utter shock to see what was going on in that place, and immediatly started to think that this was the end times as said in the bible, and people were gettting out of control, as Jesus said. Soon I began to realize that the world was coming to an end, that night. I was so overwhelmed that I layed my head on a table , and dropped my pop, unknowingly. Soon I was seeing a bright white light, and a figure in the middle, slowly getting bigger. I felt as if I was getting pulled closer and closer every second. I knew it was Jesus, he was coming to take me away. I realized my life was over, that I would be leaving the earth to spend eternal life with Jesus...it didnt bother me at all, I was actually very happy for myself that I loved and lived a good life and was soon to be living in paradise. I couldnt wait to live in harmony with the animals. I accepted the fact that It was my time, and recalled all the people I loved in my life, and the impact they had on me. I got to a point where I almost cried, I felt so sad , but yet the most happy I have ever felt in my life..after that things got dark, and I slowly came back into reality , in front of all my friends, and my one friends mom. I was confused as to why they were all their including hhis mom. She knew I was tripping, but didnt care at all. It seemed to me that it either wasn't my time to go, or i was in heaven, and heaven is actually living on the earth, in what my mind would consider eternal happyness. I felt that I had passed Jesus' test of faith and realized that it was what my mind wanted it to be. I felt as if I had erased my life previous that day, and came out clean and ready to start fresh.

I thought I needed to share this, as when this occured I was confused as to why I just had the closest experince to death and why I accepted it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Re: did I experiance ego death? [Re: balls]
    #3685909 - 01/26/05 09:42 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

This happened on just 4g fresh? You sure it wasnt 4g dried? Sounds like ego death to me, put thats a pretty intense experience for such a small dose.

Offlineballs
thats right
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: did I experiance ego death? [Re: Trainwreck]
    #3685917 - 01/26/05 09:43 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Ahh sorry yes 4 grams dry what was I thinking

OfflineCPT_InSaNo
Just anotherfreak in thefreak kingdom

Re: did I experiance ego death? [Re: balls]
    #3687037 - 01/27/05 12:59 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

in my experience, you dont find ego death, it finds you. if you are prepared for it, it is an incredible experience, if you arent, it bites you in the ass.

ive experienced ego death on an 1/8 before. many have experienced it at lower doses, bottom line, when you take mushrooms, you have to realize that they will take you on a journey into and out of your mind, and reality. just go with the flow and let things happen man.

--------------------
"We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been. Spiral out. Keep going, going..."
Tool, Lateralus

Anything in my above post is 100% fictional.

R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: did I experiance ego death? [Re: CPT_InSaNo]
    #3688327 - 01/27/05 11:58 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds pretty intense. But where is the part that you were all? It sounds like you had a good death-rebirth experience. Did you never feel the absolute unity of all things that ever were, are, and will be?

In a really high level trip you become everything, that is in my experience.

Anyway Congratulations. Bet your mind feels cleaned like a squeegee.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinespreaded
always beprepared

Loc: outer rim of space
Re: did I experiance ego death? [Re: mecreateme]
    #3688352 - 01/27/05 12:08 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I wasnt sure I experienced it, till I read about others at least. I didnt know what ego death was at the time, but I know I went through it. I could basically sum it up like this: I knew life had just passed out of me and I went with it. There was no emotions at this point, it was just a state of pure beauty. I came too sitting in my seat, and I hadnt fallen over the balcony and into the crowd of people. All I can say is that I was happy to be alive still and hope that physical death brings the same enlightenment to my soul. It passed as quickly as it came, yet it lasted as long as it did.

--------------------
I set into a downward spiral, Caught an illness that was literally viral -WP

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: did I experiance ego death? [Re: spreaded]
    #3688463 - 01/27/05 12:42 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I hear ya there. Some people say you will instantly recognize a level five trip or ego death or whatever you want to call it. But the truth is that an experience like that is incredibly powerful and many minds choose to protect you and repress what happened. You wake up with a mini amnesia, not sure what went on in the hours previous but you know that something absolutely amazing happened. Over time, the trip will come back to you and with more psychedelic voyages under your belt you will begin to realize what is really happening to you when you trip so far out there.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order