Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblebaltazar
Quiet dreamer

Problems through life ...
    #3687778 - 01/27/05 08:45 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I allways wanted to share my deeper thougts with someone else, but unfortunately i dont know many people good enough to tell them such things. That's why i would like to discuss with you people, as i can be anonymus here ...
Somehow every time when i try to talk with people my age about some serious stuff ( about life, future, love, and stuff like that ... ) i have the feeling that they are really not interested, and then i feel bad. Obviously i think about some things more than other people my age ...

I have many friends and know lots of people, but this fact that they are actually useless because i cant talk with them what i would like, just makes me fell depressed and lonely. Thank God, im not the type of people that stay depressed long, i allways find something that will pull me out. Some way to self improve and start geting better allways gives me hope. This optimism is very positive in my life.
Every bad thing that happenes to me i accept as a positive thing that will just make me better and stronger, this is the key to higher consciousness. Unfortunately, none of my friends thinks that way, and thats one more reason that makes me fell separated and different ..

With time all theese bad experiences with people started to make me lose trust in them. I cant say that i like people very much, maybe because probably they dont like me either ...
I could be just like everyone else in my community, but why sink to an lower level ? Just to find happyness ? I dont think so, i would rather stay like i am ..

You think now, so whats the problem with me ? Well this loneliness realy destroys me with time, more and more ... So that's why i just had to share my thoughts with someone ...

For example, i will show you my priorities in life, and some of the priorities from most of other people in my place my age ( 19 years old ... )

Me :
1. get well educated ( planing to study microbiology and biotechnology)
2. find some person that i could love and take care of ...
3. start saving some money for the future ...
4. work on physical and mental improvment
5. stay fit and healthy ( sports, activities, hobbies ... )
6. meet new people and friends, travel ...

Theese were just a few of them, and now some of the most common priorities of the primitive mind in my place -

1. get drunk as soon as i get some money
2. search girls just for xxx ( <- most common thing theese people have in mind )
3. spend the first money on totally stupid things like alcohol, cigarettes, and stuff that wont really help them much in life ...
4. do nothing all the time ...

I dont know what do you think about their priorities, but for me, thats rotten life. And now i think you get the idea why im different in community full of people like that ...

As you see, i have many priorities in life, but i slowly cant handle this slightly loneliness thats following me everywhere ...

What would you do in situations like this ? Is there someone that can agree about my thoughts ? Just write what you think about this ...

ps. sorry for a long post, but i had to tell you all
  :crazy:

Edited by baltazar (06/20/11 12:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Loc: PNW
Re: Problems through life ... [Re: baltazar]
    #3688112 - 01/27/05 10:45 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

You should stay on your current course. You sound motivated enough to succeed in microbiology. Just think of what the future will be like, when you have a stable and high paying job and your friends are stuck driving garbage trucks or working at a department store. You would be able to buy 10x as many cigarettes and 10x as much beer as they can!

--------------------

Offlinemushroom_lout
Stranger

Loc: UK
    #3688157 - 01/27/05 11:02 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Im also 19, it made me laugh when you said:

Quote:

baltazar said:

1. get drunk as soon as i get some money
2. search girls just for xxx ( <- most common thing theese people have in mind )
3. spend the first money on totally stupid things like alcohol, cigarettes, and stuff that wont really help them much in life ...
4. do nothing all the time ...

Thats summed up my last 4 months here at Univeristy in a nutshell :tongue2:

I also think about about "life, future, love, and stuff" a lot but I try not to plan too far ahead into the future, I prefer to just go through life and see where it takes me.

Edited by mushroom_lout (01/27/05 11:04 AM)

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

#3688160 - 01/27/05 11:03 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Man With a Plan. At least you got one. And to see that you analised all these things and came up with a good cunclusion is wonderful. Some people are ment to walk alone a while. Finding people with like minds is hard and you will feel alianated threw out your life. Stay true to your self stick to ur guns and as you grow more into who you realy are you wil find this crazy magnification you create that will draw like minded people towards you like a moth to a flame.

Just remeber there are never any winners with out loosers. So dont give up.

Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
Loc: Inguland
Re: Problems through life ... [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3689436 - 01/27/05 04:46 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

There are other people like you, people that you can be friends with without compromising yourself. You just gotta find them.

Offlinedidjin_d
mmm....
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Problems through life ... [Re: deafpanda]
    #3689929 - 01/27/05 05:58 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I understand how you feel completely. I'm in college now, and I see more people with the party priorities than reasonable priorities. College (or any schooling) sort of creates this wierd social oxymoron. We are all here to get an education and better ourselves, but the main social events are situations where most people are trying to get wasted and laid, like parties or the bar. It really is odd feeling lonely in a crowd.

But I haven't given up hope at all. Just focus on the positives, like nature, sunshine, rhythm, or whatever else gets you exited. I'm sure with time we will all find more people who our personalities can mesh with.

Best of luck with life. Keep yer head up, and git'r done!!!!

--------------------
" learning how to cook will save you money, usually make you healthier, and occasionally get you laid. "
-Shags420

"Most of the people who ask the question 'Do any psilocybin mushrooms grow around here?' would rather change their way of looking at reality rather than face the difficult and discouraging task of transforming reality itself"
-David Aurora, Mushrooms Demystified

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale