Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
I just don't fucking care anymore!
    #3685365 - 01/26/05 08:19 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

All this false representation, sheepism falling into line, you fucking Nazi's out there, I just don't fucking give a fuck anymore.

Kiss my fucking ass because I know the truth and thats all that counts, thats all that ever will count. Nobody has friends anybody, get the chance to rape you of with their desire and they'll shit on you in a second so fuck everyone cauze I'll take this whole fucking evil planet out, thats right.

Fucking nuke the whole planet because we are all scum bag peices of shit we all deserve to die.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: I just don't fucking care anymore! [Re: Ego Death]
    #3685416 - 01/26/05 08:26 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

ummmm.....ok? what exactly is the matter?

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
    #3685437 - 01/26/05 08:28 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yea? You wanna make something of it boyyy!!?  :pottymouth:

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Loc: PNW
Re: I just don't fucking care anymore! [Re: Great Scott]
    #3686562 - 01/26/05 11:08 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

"And you lash out like a frightened child, in an angry world... your demise comes from your own hand..."

-The Offspring

He made the same cry for help in S&P

Here's some attention for ya, I can see you need it
:hug: :whack:

tough love!

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #3686806 - 01/26/05 11:56 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I think you just need a hug to be honest.

Your ego has grown very big I see, but it is an illusion. You will realize it soon enough, that you in fact do care, and that your truth that causes so much hatred is just another illusion of the ego.

Have fun with that

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: I just don't fucking care anymore! [Re: Ravus]
    #3687139 - 01/27/05 01:36 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: I just don't fucking care anymore! [Re: SWEDEN]
    #3687203 - 01/27/05 01:54 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

SWEDEN said:
"And you lash out like a frightened child, in an angry world... your demise comes from your own hand..."

-The Offspring

Or you sit back, stay frightened and allow the demise to befall us all.

Offlinefaslimy
Dead Man
 User Gallery
    #3687458 - 01/27/05 03:45 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I agree humans are the bain of this earth because the human motto is if it can be done, it will be

but don't bag the nazis they actually had a vision to scurge the land of what they thought was the filth and to create a massive paradise where their people could roam free and happy.. its the truth.. the nazi motto was happiness. bush has no fucking vision he doesn't propose shit except some random bullshit like a tax cut or war

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: I just don't fucking care anymore! [Re: faslimy]
    #3687807 - 01/27/05 09:02 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Don't become like Droz.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: I just don't fucking care anymore! [Re: faslimy]
    #3687929 - 01/27/05 09:54 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I agree humans are the bain of this earth because the human motto is if it can be done, it will be

I dunno man, what about volcanos? In the history of this planet, they've spewn out more dangerous pollution, and caused more death and extinction than I think we'll ever be able to. We're pretty tame by comparison.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: I just don't fucking care anymore! [Re: Phluck]
    #3688528 - 01/27/05 12:58 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Don't u get it?

Were all fucked, our children are fucked.

The patriot act can take hold of anybody, ANYBODY! And lock them down for no reason especially shroomerites. If Russia and China don't launch nukes first then America will undoubtably succeed in Global dominance creating a global orweillian state. You won't be able to do anything freely apart from work for the system. Anybody not falling in line with the brainwashing will be locked up or executed. We can see from the joke of a drug war alone that they will never allow you to think for yourselves its brainwashing on a mass scale, soon to be a global scale.

We have 2 option death or loss of freedom, fucking Nazis.

--------------------

Offlinedidjin_d
mmm....
 User Gallery

#3688529 - 01/27/05 12:59 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Volcanoes? It would be interestng to find out the numbers on deaths caused by volcanoes....but I would guess humans killing humans takes the cake. And yes , most people are pretty tame, but there are the small group who are NOT tame, and they have have nuclear weapons. Not a very comfroting thought.

And faslimy, please don't tell me you are actually defending the Nazis.

--------------------
" learning how to cook will save you money, usually make you healthier, and occasionally get you laid. "
-Shags420

"Most of the people who ask the question 'Do any psilocybin mushrooms grow around here?' would rather change their way of looking at reality rather than face the difficult and discouraging task of transforming reality itself"
-David Aurora, Mushrooms Demystified

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#3688532 - 01/27/05 01:00 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Oh and don't forget the power struggle which will also cause the invetable climate change that is also highly likely to lead to annihalation of everything within our planet. There is no hope anymore.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#3688598 - 01/27/05 01:22 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

The patriot act can take hold of anybody, ANYBODY! And lock them down for no reason especially shroomerites.

How many shroomerites have been locked away because of the patriot act?

If Russia and China don't launch nukes first then America will undoubtably succeed in Global dominance creating a global orweillian state.

Conjecture. What are you basing this on, a lifetime of dedicated stuy in poltics and economics or reading articles on alternative news sites with names like the "Guerilla News Network"?

You won't be able to do anything freely apart from work for the system.

This doesn't show much of an understanding for the free market ideals driving the american government.

Soviet/Nazi/1984 style dictatorships are completely obsolete.

You're falling for the old us vs. them myth. The government may be inept, they may be naive in many of their goals, but that is no basis to assume they're trying to take over the world and directly persecute those who think differently from them.

What the hell makes you think China or Russia will launch nukes?

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson

Offlinelackobreath
Cannabis Man
    #3688666 - 01/27/05 01:38 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

you should really check out the idealogies stated in this:
http://www.newamericancentury.org/statementofprinciples.htm

Then check out the names at the bottom of this manifesto and realize how many current and former U.S. government officials are listed as wishing to adhere to these principles. It's not a conspiracy... they are quite up-front about what they feel their duties and responsiblities are (spread americanism everywhere, and squash those who seek to prevent their goals).

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Re: I just don't fucking care anymore! [Re: lackobreath]
    #3688760 - 01/27/05 01:58 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Where in that document does it say anything about a totalitarian, orwellian state?

They don't even say anything in there that resembles "spread americanism everywhere, and squash those who oppose them". What they do say is that they're trying to establish stability and ties with those who are friendly to their goals. Friendly does not mean they adhere to american ideals, simply that they'll play along with them, and if you look at the recent history of american foreign policy, that is exactly how they're acting.

I definitely disagree strongly with the neoconservative perspective, but the image that danoEoboy is trying to paint is completely inaccurate. I don't even think these ideas are feasible, hell, if it were feasible to create a one world government without enormous world wide unrest, it would probably be worth doing.

I don't know if you're living in some fantasy land where the US's plan to bring a functional new system of government to the middle east is working out well, but to me, it doesn't seem like the American government are a bunch of brilliant evil masterminds.

--------------------

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
    #3689216 - 01/27/05 03:49 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

danoEoboy said:
Don't u get it?

Were all fucked, our children are fucked.

The patriot act can take hold of anybody, ANYBODY! And lock them down for no reason especially shroomerites. If Russia and China don't launch nukes first then America will undoubtedly succeed in Global dominance creating a global Orwellian state. You won't be able to do anything freely apart from work for the system. Anybody not falling in line with the brainwashing will be locked up or executed. We can see from the joke of a drug war alone that they will never allow you to think for yourselves its brainwashing on a mass scale, soon to be a global scale.

We have 2 option death or loss of freedom, fucking Nazis.

Living in a category world, with category people. Making categories out of categories. Following the path of order and security. Category limits, there is more then the needle point your viewing at right now.

Of course it has to be done from time to time, to make up a new category.
Create your own world in that world man, it is the only way.

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#3689702 - 01/27/05 05:28 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Phluck said "naive"

You gotta be joking.  Do you think the war on drugs is naive?  Amsterdam has less than half the drug users per head than America.  They know it but they also know that drugs can make you question things.

Now we couldn't have one of brainwashed flag lovers question things could we. :rolleyes:

--------------------

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

#3689786 - 01/27/05 05:36 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

It is hard to find meaning in your posts. Can you help us to understand how you came to think like this, instead of being sarcastic. Thanks.

--------------------

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
Re: I just don't fucking care anymore! [Re: SWEDEN]
    #3690512 - 01/27/05 08:15 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I would not go as far as to say they want to create an orwellian state, but i know where he is coming from.

I cannot watch the news anymore without getting an unsettling revolting feeling in my stomach. The world is a circus. I see all the values that i grew up for falling apart.

The UN is clownery.
Peace actually MEANS war.
There is no solidarity, compassion, helpfulness between people anymore
Economy is bigger than life
Any treaty intended to actually increase security and peace, Bush (the leader of the most important potency in the world, the fuckin' good-doers) refuses to sign.
The majority of the american people supports war, has an sick obsession by weapons, money, oil, anything they can get their hands on really. The european and pretty much the rest of the world follows.
Americans are the richest people in the world and they want more and more and more and they don't care who they have to kill to have it. The european either support it, or follow.

Just look what they did in Iraq, they turned that shit into friggin rat nest. The so-called 'liberation' only caused death, insecurity, fear. There is no real democracy, people are afraid to go voting.

The production of oil has increased A LOT in Iraq since the occupation, yet one liter of gasoline costs 2$ there. WHY???

And you know what is actually sickening?
Is that only a few actually see it...
Some powerful european governments had the balls to say no, but they have to shut up because they also want money.
And all the people wants is really money and things, more things. And the american way provides that, so i don't think this is gonna change soon.

DanEoboy, for that reason you needn't be so angry. Being angry isn't gonna solve anything.
All you can do is skip the news and do your part in demonstrating that YOU DO NOT AGREE! Go to the demostrations, vote in a party of your country that DOES NOT SUPPORT this shit.
And make as many people as you can SEE this.

And relax, enjoy life because you belong to the minority of people in the world that can actually do that to some extent...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom