Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineQuoiyaien
><<<<0>>>><
Male User Gallery

Experiment
    #3685759 - 01/26/05 09:15 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I just downed 195 mg of DXM, followed immediately by half a hit of acid (red happy faces, yes I am still working on those :grin:).  Effects are just becoming appaprent with that dissociative feeling of the initial DXM rush.  But the acid is slightly there to.  Hmmm, we shall see how things go.

:heart:Peace:heart:

:hippie:

EDIT:  I just saw the no DXM posts sticky, i wasnt sure if this fit or not, so feel free to delete.

Edited by Quoiyaien (01/27/05 12:56 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineToricious
Theblunt-smokinglense-man.

Re: Experiment [Re: Quoiyaien]
    #3685767 - 01/26/05 09:16 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

cool, I hear acid is good with a certain dissaciative, but it aint DXM - have fun ^^

--------------------
"There's a guy in my apple!"

"Jerk off on weed man, that's where it's at... " -Anjaba

OfflineQuoiyaien
><<<<0>>>><
Male User Gallery

Re: Experiment [Re: Toricious]
    #3686035 - 01/26/05 09:59 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Whoah!  I am pretty high right now.  The DXM is kicking the acids ass, in terms of most noticible.  Its like i am separate from my body, but, I just got a vision that I was looking at me from behind my head, and my hands that were typing were coming out of my ears.  Interesting.  I smoked a nice personal joint, and I think that really skyrocketed things.  I am seeing slitgh tracers, and Some colours.  Much more of a body high at this point.

Peace:birthday:

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Loc: PNW
    #3686794 - 01/26/05 11:53 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Enjoy the ride! Man I wish I could trip like that in the middle of the week at 10:00 pm...

--------------------

OfflineQuoiyaien
><<<<0>>>><
Male User Gallery

Re: Experiment [Re: SWEDEN]
    #3686978 - 01/27/05 12:43 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

SWEDEN said:
Enjoy the ride!  Man I wish I could trip like that in the middle of the week at 10:00 pm...

The musicians lifestyle!  Gotta love it.  I am still very much fucked.  I am about to smoke a nice fat joint right about now.  I find the acid is really starting to poke its nose out a little bit here.  Anyways, off to toke...

Peace :stoned:

OfflineCPT_InSaNo
Just anotherfreak in thefreak kingdom

#3687012 - 01/27/05 12:52 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

first of all HAVE A BLAST MAN!!!!!!!!

if you are still tripping DO NOT read the following!

I REPEAT DONT READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in my opinion, it was the sense of BEING an experiment that fucked up the night. I remember someone i knew telling me to take 9 grams when i had a lot (none around now).

It seriously, even though i didnt do it, felt so much like an experiment proposal it turned me off from tripping for a long time. why would anyone want to trip just for the entertainment of others?

its kind of like saying "ok, you were fine with that much, let me watch as you freak out on THIS much"

has anyone else gone through this?

--------------------
"We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been. Spiral out. Keep going, going..."
Tool, Lateralus

Anything in my above post is 100% fictional.

R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: Experiment [Re: CPT_InSaNo]
    #3688511 - 01/27/05 12:53 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I know someone whose fed handfull of mushrooms to my friend *supposedly 41g* to make him freak out under the auspice of *you can eat as many mushrooms as i can feed you...* then he never stopped.

He's also dished out 1/2g or more lines of mdma and later the victim went home saying "it feels like a train ran through the back of my head"

A not so subtle form of sadism/pain play.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Experiment [Re: CPT_InSaNo]
    #3688516 - 01/27/05 12:56 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

It didn't fuck up my night when I ingested nine dried grams. Of course, I chose that dose myself and no one put it off on me. It was the most magical night I have ever witnessed in my entire life.

I know what you mean Cpt Insano, lots of people want to see other people freak out. That is why some people give away mushrooms and psychedelics.It is a very bad thing but just look at it like you were blessed. No matter how bad the experience was you made it through it and you should be able to look back over it and find some positive. Like the fact that you lived.

Now if your dilemma is with awakening, then no one can help you except yourself, bro. I don't see how anyone could want to go back to the world where you don't know your getting fucked by everyone all the time.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineCPT_InSaNo
Just anotherfreak in thefreak kingdom

Re: Experiment [Re: mecreateme]
    #3689162 - 01/27/05 03:30 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

oh dont get me wrong, i love to go on trips, but that night when the fucker said "take 9 grams then, if you can handle 3.5 why dont you see whats really out there", this being appx. one week after he had a real bad trip on 3.5

I didnt take the 9 grams, but the fact he wanted to see me in the same position he was in pretty much pissed me off. I would never wish a bad trip on anyone.

--------------------
"We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been. Spiral out. Keep going, going..."
Tool, Lateralus

Anything in my above post is 100% fictional.

R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom