Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
Re: why not freeze syringe? [Re: Anno]
    #3750229 - 02/08/05 08:40 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

My monkey  :wink:you saw earlier in this post thinks that should be sufficient time to fully hydrate the spores  :tongue2: LOL I just saw that,... you are funny ANNO...how often do you see monkies in threads? :wink:

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineblackout
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: why not freeze syringe? [Re: tripndicular]
    #4026837 - 04/07/05 02:58 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Very good experiment.I always wondered if syringes were still viable once frozen with many claims of it while other claiming no. It is good to see it carried out by a much respected member. I too wonder about full hydration of the spores. If there was a small cluster there may be some in the middle still ok.

I wonder which would still be the most viable in 2 years time, one from the fridge or a frozen one?

I don't grow that much and prefer working with vendor syringes than my own. A frozen syringe is easier to hide for most too, I don't want friends or relatives seeing syringes in my fridge if they happen to look in it, even if they know what they are, and are cool about shrooms the average person is unnerved by the sight of a syringe. Stuck in the back of the deep freeze it a nice discrete place.

Edited by blackout (04/07/05 02:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds