Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMycoJunkie
Psilanthropist

Loc: .4merica
Re: Things that you don't like while tripping [Re: mecreateme]
    #3724492 - 02/03/05 12:03 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Fat people.

I don't like the fact that I can't say the word "Fat" around fat people.  Therefore, I'm going to try not to ever trip with a fat person.  IMO, if you're stupid enough to incarcerate yourself with lard, then you're not somebody I want to hang out with for any period of time.

I'm sorry... sort of: I know that some of you reading this are overweight.  And whose fault is it? Your own damn fault.  Read some fucking nutritional labels for christs sake.  Stop drinking high fructose corn syrup, and eating hydrogenated oils, fast food, fried food, junk food, etc.  Oh yeah, and add beer to that list :wink:
Cut back on the mayo, cream cheese, sour cream.  Jesus Christ, I just want to say GET A FUCKING CLUE!

I hate having to be considerate towards fat people, if anything they should be more considerate toward me, seeing that their tremendous gut is invading my personal space.  Nobody wants to see a fatass.

To me, Fat people symbolize ignorant gluttony.  Obese people shouldn't exist.  If you're stupid enough to allow yourself to become obese, IMO you have no right to live.  Darwinism.  In fact, its not like an obese person could exist outside of advanced society and civilization.  They'd be fucked.  Fuck 'em.  I don't give a shit if they're depressed because they eat too much unhealthy shit food, but eating it makes them feel better.  Eat a fucking bullet, and make us all so much happier.

Thats what I hate while tripping.  Thanks to this thread for allowing me to vent.  :devilguy:

--------------------
:cussing::whip:

Edited by MycoJunkie (02/03/05 12:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineskullfarmer1979
shamanator
Loc: Bum Fuck, Egypt
Re: Things that you don't like while tripping [Re: MycoJunkie]
    #3724826 - 02/03/05 01:53 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

1:going to dance clubs! you can see the hormones dripping off people.the music and people are way too loud.
2:last time i tripped ,a friend of mine wanted to come over and trip with me.he would not stop talking so i got up and put on some tool and told him to listen.after "the grudge" went off and it was totally silent he said" so ,do you pay your water bill here or does the lanlord pay it?" my reply was "you need to call someone to pick you up" :mad:

--------------------
I TASTE THE WREAKAGE OF CRUMBLING FACES,I KNOW THE PALE THING IN THE DARKEST OF PLACES. -DAX RIGGS-

get the most out of life,listen to ACID BATH!!!!

OfflineLooksLikeRain
Hood

Loc: NE
Re: Things that you don't like while tripping [Re: Toricious]
    #3728741 - 02/04/05 01:41 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Toricious said:

Nothing says karma like a nice swift kick to the genitals.

hahaha

Edited by LooksLikeRain (02/04/05 01:42 AM)

InvisibleBaton_Rouge_Voodoo
24 inch Pythons
 User Gallery

Loc: Sec.A-3 Row 18 Seat 10
    #3728774 - 02/04/05 01:49 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MycoJunkie said:
Fat people.

I don't like the fact that I can't say the word "Fat" around fat people.  Therefore, I'm going to try not to ever trip with a fat person.  IMO, if you're stupid enough to incarcerate yourself with lard, then you're not somebody I want to hang out with for any period of time.

I'm sorry... sort of: I know that some of you reading this are overweight.  And whose fault is it? Your own damn fault.  Read some fucking nutritional labels for christs sake.  Stop drinking high fructose corn syrup, and eating hydrogenated oils, fast food, fried food, junk food, etc.  Oh yeah, and add beer to that list :wink:
Cut back on the mayo, cream cheese, sour cream.  Jesus Christ, I just want to say GET A FUCKING CLUE!

I hate having to be considerate towards fat people, if anything they should be more considerate toward me, seeing that their tremendous gut is invading my personal space.  Nobody wants to see a fatass.

To me, Fat people symbolize ignorant gluttony.  Obese people shouldn't exist.  If you're stupid enough to allow yourself to become obese, IMO you have no right to live.  Darwinism.  In fact, its not like an obese person could exist outside of advanced society and civilization.  They'd be fucked.  Fuck 'em.  I don't give a shit if they're depressed because they eat too much unhealthy shit food, but eating it makes them feel better.  Eat a fucking bullet, and make us all so much happier.

Thats what I hate while tripping.  Thanks to this thread for allowing me to vent.  :devilguy:

Fat+Tripping =Bad

I hate drama

OfflineAlobar
A Bucket of Lard

Re: Things that you don't like while tripping [Re: TheProdigy]
    #3729867 - 02/04/05 11:08 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

People are showing their true colors in this thread.

OfflineRainbowDrops
Technicolormindsets &prismed sweatbeads
Female

Loc: Florida
Re: Things that you don't like while tripping [Re: Alobar]
    #3730361 - 02/04/05 01:03 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Personally, I don't like bad vibes...like maybe people being insensitive to the obese.  :smirk:

--------------------
mmmm, spacecake

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #3730524 - 02/04/05 01:27 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Fuck dude, this is the second thread that you have gone off on fat people. And why can't you say "fat" around fat people? Are you too inhibited to think that you might hurt their feelings. If you feel they should all take a bullet then you might want to at least let them know you think they are fat. :rolleyes:

Anyway, to tell the truth, some people see fat as beauty, not yours truly, but many groups around the world revere a fat person. Many early idols of women were fat, in fact an overweight woman was always better off in the past. She had more chance to live through childbirth, more cushion for the pushing as some put it and many other things that led fat to be more desireable. Plus, fat people were rare since food wasn't so readily available and being fat was seen as a high society kind of thing.

Sure they could be on the right track, but many fat people grew up fat with fat parents feeding them the wrong thing. When something like that happens, you have no choice but to eat what is put in front of you by your parents. You can not eat nor do you know good foods to eat. You sound like you were recently turned on to fitness, and I know how it is to want to go out a preach and tell all the fat fuckers out there to slim up but that is the wrong way to do it. Put yourself in other people's shoes and look with a tripper's perspective into the life of a fat person. There are so many factors other than just they eat the wrong fucking things and don't exercise. They call it social conditioning, what you learn you do. And ignorance is the main problem, go vent on ignorance if you want to get mad at something. Just chill with the fat people, if you don't think you can ever learn something from a fat person, I sadly bow my head and shed a single tear for you. :frown:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Invisibleboeha
explorer

Re: Things that you don't like while tripping [Re: mecreateme]
    #3730919 - 02/04/05 02:34 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mecreateme said:
Just chill with the fat people, if you don't think you can ever learn something from a fat person, I sadly bow my head and shed a single tear for you. :frown:

That sentence actually made me shed a tear... :smile:

-------------------------
Somebody has said here before:
- computer bug

--> TOTALLY AGREE !!!
Your computer that totally locks up; meaning you have no music left; and absolutely no clue how to get that machine back to work...
And while figuring out what is wrong; my mind started racing towards panic: Are my ears allright ? Could it be that something is broken in my mind ? ...

TOTAL PARANOIA ...
Technology = crap  if you ask me.

Another thing that really, really pisses me off :
- ugly, loud cities, filled with drunk people yelling profanities in the middle of the night.

That usually puts my trip in a new direction: Sort of like the feeling "what the fuck is this place, I don't belong here" .
Not that I have a bad trip after that feeling, it's just too bad that the whole world can't shut up for like 5 seconds.
Quote:

manowar said:
Silence is a heavy stone

--------------------
- turn on, tune in, drop out ...
- peace, love and understanding ...

OfflineGr8fulJ420
strange but nota stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 0 moco
Re: Things that you don't like while tripping [Re: boeha]
    #3731082 - 02/04/05 03:11 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

clutter - whenever i trip I look around my apartment and realize that I have all sorts of crap which I rarely use and could probably do away with. I hope I don't decide to really act on those feelings and toss out a bunch of shit only to realize how silly that was the next morning when I'm wondering where "whatever" is.

I usually try to clean my place up a little bit as a part of my pre-trip actions, to prepare myself and my environment.

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
Re: Things that you don't like while tripping [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #3731776 - 02/04/05 05:51 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

even though it can be helpful in inspiring positive change in sober life, i'm not a fan of thinking about the sides of myself which i dont like while im tripping. i call it 'the judgement'. like my soul is being weighed on the scales of maat(the egyptian goddess of balance and judgement). during a strong trip i dont like how those thoughts can sneak up on me and i have to push them aside.
but i must admit that those experiences provide valuable food for thought when sober, its just hard to deal with sometimes when im tripping hard. kinda why i dont like to trip hard, but sometimes those fuckers are unpredictably potent.

OfflineaNewPerception
candy eater
Re: Things that you don't like while tripping [Re: Shnezbit]
    #3738940 - 02/06/05 12:53 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i do not like eating cubes.. i love the magic they produce, but i cant seem to enjoy or even tolerate them without gagging..

Invisible420Girl
SmokerExtraordinaire

Loc: The Big South
Re: Things that you don't like while tripping [Re: aNewPerception]
    #3740375 - 02/06/05 10:40 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I hate hearing the phone ring.  I always unplug it when I trip.

I also hate trip-sitting a geeked-out friend when I am tripping.  Especially when they don't listen to me.  I tripped with a friend of mine one night, and it was her first time, and I tried to tell her when we first started not to drink so damned much, but she didn't listen.  Then I had to deal with her drunk-induced pity-party, but then she couldn't deal with the emotions brought on by the acid.  Total buzz-kill and a waste of perfectly good trip.  :mad:

--------------------

Fuck this......let's go smoke a bowl.

"Weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed."  --Freewheelin' Franklin

"Life is not all....flowers and sausages!"

I <heart> Joe!

OfflineRainyDayDreamAwa
Still Raining,Still Dreaming

Loc: Red side of Washington (S...
    #3740524 - 02/06/05 11:56 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

People being assholes and bitching alot. Also people who ignore you and think if your tripping your braindead and cant think. Anything that messes up your trip.

--------------------
Lay back and groove on a rainy day.
Lay back and dream on a rainy day

InvisibleMrKite1
Cosmo

Loc: AK
Re: Things that you don't like while tripping [Re: RainyDayDreamAwa]
    #3744256 - 02/07/05 04:33 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Fluorescent lights
Public Restrooms
Late night infomercial television

--------------------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Offlinetomas
half scientist,half monkey

#3746377 - 02/07/05 04:20 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

While tripping I hate:
- meat, especially hamburgers and other forms of ground dead animals... I'm not vegetarian or anything, I just dislike this while tripping;
- phone rings and unexpected visitors knocking at the door, anything of that sort makes me very anxious;
- trying to explain my state to people who is not tripping

Invisiblepurpledropper
 User Gallery
Re: Things that you don't like while tripping [Re: tomas]
    #3748871 - 02/07/05 11:35 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Having to talk to the cops twice in one trip;
Having diharrea in a grocery store and thinking theres blood in it, and while walking out passing people, think you smell like liquid shit;
Asking "what's happening?" on a high dose and ignorant dude replies "the poison(psilocybin) is being pumped by your heart through your veins and into your brain";
Being the first of your friends and acquaintances to get an apartment, eating some shrooms and everyone you ever knew deciding it was the perfect time to come see whats up;
when people say something and in your tripped out head it becomes misconstrued as to mean they have read a diary of every embarrassing moment and darkest secret and you have actually never written this diary so maybe they are reading your mind?;
taking shrooms just cuz they are there and then realizing its almost winter, youre in a t-shirt and youve got no place to go;
and of course all the other ones mentioned earlier.

Please learn from my mistakes!

:crazy:

InvisibleSlite
Lost in Life
 User Gallery
Loc: UK
Re: Things that you don't like while tripping [Re: purpledropper]
    #3751511 - 02/08/05 03:42 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Other people mostly. When I'm on my own I feel safer and more comfortable which leads to a better trip.. when I'm with other people anything can happen and I've been with friends who have annoyed me to the point of killing the trip.. or at least turning it into something I don't want it to be.

--------------------
"You can either believe you can do something, or believe you can't.... either way your right"

Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

#3751528 - 02/08/05 03:45 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I don't like going outside much. Yes I know that nature is cool beyound believe on LSD/LSA ect.. but the fact that somone might see me acting like a friggin insane person scares me.  :crazy2:

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

InvisibleBadCraziness
Shroomologist

Loc: Wonderland
Re: Things that you don't like while tripping [Re: thenewuser]
    #3751600 - 02/08/05 04:00 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

That's the fun part! Give em hell...

--------------------
Any more of that talk and I'll put the fucking leeches on you, understand?

*** Atenci?n: Si eres un narco soy un mentiroso. ***

InvisibleBaton_Rouge_Voodoo
24 inch Pythons
 User Gallery

Loc: Sec.A-3 Row 18 Seat 10
Re: Things that you don't like while tripping [Re: BadCraziness]
    #3753710 - 02/08/05 10:50 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I hate people always asking me or a friend who trips "Whats it like to trip on acid or shrooms"?These are usually the ones who believe the made up horror stories of people turning into glasses of OJ and how tripping makes your brain bleed and are too chicken shit to accept the truth that these are quite possibly the worlds safest drugs.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order