Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblePaou
Seeker

Loc: Transcendence
Re: What do you know about Reptillians? [Re: J4S0N]
    #3686168 - 01/26/05 10:20 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

J4S0N said:
Just ignore them, your beliefs are exactly that YOUR beliefs. A lot of people will try and push their beliefs on you, no point in arguing with them. They've already made up their mind before the argument even started.

I haven't made up my mind on anything. He's the one who said nothing could convince him that his beliefs were wrong. I'm simply trying to understand why he believes what he does.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline13eetleJuice
the ghost with the most
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 6' under pushin up shroom...
Re: What do you know about Reptillians? [Re: Paou]
    #3686210 - 01/26/05 10:27 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Same here. For anyone who knows me I don't believe in nor discount anything that cannot be easily proven. I'm very open minded. I don't regard the existance of reptillians as fact or fiction. I was following this debate up until the point where FM declared that he really had no experience of this himself, something which he lied about before in saying that he did. Appearantly he has only read about it and come here with this info just to have something to talk about. At least that's what he's said in previous posts.

--------------------

Offlinenamesash
Guntotindemonslayer
Re: What do you know about Reptillians? [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #3686258 - 01/26/05 10:33 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i find this subject very interesting especially the part about the guy seeing lizard people whenever he was tripping, and the same people were always lizards while the others were always human. that is pretty insane if its true, maybe there IS something to it... reptillian lifeforms from different dimensions possessing people doesn't sound too irrational to me

--------------------
"Where's your will to be weird?" -jimmy morrison

OfflineFungusmaximusFM
Shepherds theweak through thevalley ofdarkness

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3686263 - 01/26/05 10:34 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Ok BJ, Im do have experiences with them, I honestly dont want to share my experiences. although I could have seeing how much energy I allowed myself to use bickering with people.
I said I was wrong in hopes that people with nothing to add would quit posting.It obviously didnt work.

Thanks for all that you have contributed.

--------------------
Lord Fungusmaximus

InvisibleCosm
Questioning
Loc: somewhere
    #3686281 - 01/26/05 10:36 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

well i guess well find out in the next 8 years

InvisiblePaou
Seeker

Re: What do you know about Reptillians? [Re: FungusmaximusFM]
    #3686302 - 01/26/05 10:38 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

How can you say we haven't added anything when we've shown the fallacies of the websites you've shown us? Or did you simply mean adding things you agree with?

OfflineFungusmaximusFM

#3686334 - 01/26/05 10:42 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

adding anything that YOU KNOW.

DO YOU have any information of your own?

Something youve heard or know about?

Not an argument.

Thats not what Im here for. I want info, true or false, what do you know.?

--------------------
Lord Fungusmaximus

OfflineFungusmaximusFM

#3686342 - 01/26/05 10:43 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Paou said:
How can you say we haven't added anything when we've shown the fallacies of the websites you've shown us? Or did you simply mean adding things you agree with?

You have shown me nothing, but said allot of whats not true, so show me.

--------------------
Lord Fungusmaximus

Offline13eetleJuice
the ghost with the most
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #3686366 - 01/26/05 10:46 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I've spent a few minutes and re-read through this entire thread. At every turn FM states that he is not trying to prove something and just wants help. He's just asking for any like-minded individuals who may have some knowledge on this subject to collaborate with him in order that he can better understand this phenomenon. I have to highly respect that. I also have to apologize. I'm sorry for asking for proof in so many places and placing judgment on you, FungusMaximsFM. I really have no prior knowledge about this subject and am was not particularly interested in seeking any out for myself. I think now, however, considering that I have so much time on my hands and such little to do that I might try searching through some documents on the web and see if I can find anything of significant importance that you may enjoy reading. Me being the ultimate skeptic, not to be confused with closed mindedness, I may find some testimonials or historic background that is, if not profound, perhaps at least a bit intriguing to even the common reader. Once again, my apologies to you.

--------------------

InvisibleCosm
Questioning
    #3686376 - 01/26/05 10:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

one night i fell asleep and later was awaken, i got up and set in the middle of the room i saw before me 7 beings with large eyes.i smoked cigs at the time.they preformed somethng on methat made me feel much better and i didnt smoke since then.

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Loc: PNW
    #3686407 - 01/26/05 10:50 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Reptillians...

I've read David Icke's book, you know, that one that ripped off the Matrix movie by borrowing its title and green number/letter theme. It was full of speculation; Icke draws connections where none had existed before. The streets under Washington D.C. are arranged in a pentagram; therefore the reptiles must be planning to take over that city first. The All Seeing Eye on the Dollar is a message from the reptillians that they are always watching us. The pyramids have lizard shaped etchings; therefore there must have been a master race of Lizard Men who used the Egyptians to make huge Tetrahedrons. You know, I've seen those assertions made before, but not by Icke. Those assertians where made by Illuminati conspiracy theorists. They use the same technique of WOWing their readers with fancy diagrams and quotes from ancient scripture. Icke is just recycling them in such a way that appeals to his gullible audience, and by creating a theme of "Reptillian Agenda" he has built himself quite a large following. I bet he is richer than he ever imagined. I remember the day my aunt showed me one of his books in her room full of her healing crystals, while wearing her electromagnetic stabilizer bracelet. She wholeheartedly believed that these creatures exist, despite the fact that no one has actually snapped a picture of one or seen one outside of an psychadelic trip. So without any proof at all, this hyped up story book has got her all crazy and fearing for the freedom of mankind, and David Icke has got $35 more of her dollars in his khaki short pocket.

Am I a Reptillian for being skeptical of you? Is anyone who disagrees with you automatically One of Them? Having your own beliefs is one thing; drawing someone else into your web by calling him a Reptillian is another.

Tell us what you saw. Do it, and maybe we won't be so skeptical. Why have you been so evasive about this? Maybe you are hiding something... Are you DEA? FBI? Some religious fanatic testing the waters of the psychadelic community? No, I can see that this is not the case merely by looking at you ratings. People love you for growing good mushrooms. Now can you see where this kind of "logic" can take people? "You must be a Narc trying to spread unrest at the shroomery!" I'm sorry that I had to be sarcastic to make my point. I hope we can have a meaningful debate, one where you respond in kind and not with childlike innocence. And I promise that I am not a reptile (No that is not an admission of guilt!)

--------------------

InvisiblePaou
Seeker

#3686431 - 01/26/05 10:54 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FungusmaximusFM said:
adding anything that YOU KNOW.

I've done plenty of that.

Quote:

DO YOU have any information of your own?

Not directly related to Reptilians, no. But I have provided plenty of information related to some of the claims of the websites you've posted.

Quote:

Something youve heard or know about?

I've heard a lot of things in this thread. Most of them without any evidence provided to support them. This is why I'd be interested in hearing your experiences, though of course if you choose not to, that is your prerogative.

Quote:

Not an argument.

What is an argument but a sharing of information to support one's point of view?

Quote:

Thats not what Im here for. I want info, true or false, what do you know.?

I know that you refuse to share your own experiences which convinced you of the existence of these creatures. I know that the websites you provided are less than convincing. I know that I'm more than a little curious to know what these experiences were that convinced you(I've had my beliefs shaped by personal experiences as well, and I certainly don't discount them as having some validity). I know that you don't seem to be very educated in history. I know that I've tried to be respectful, and have in turn been treated with contempt.

OfflineFungusmaximusFM

Re: What do you know about Reptillians? [Re: SWEDEN]
    #3686454 - 01/26/05 10:57 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I really dont like to share my personal experiences until I fully understand them myself.

--------------------
Lord Fungusmaximus

Offline13eetleJuice
the ghost with the most
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #3686479 - 01/26/05 11:00 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I think everyone here should respect that and not take his with-holding of these experiences as proof that he hasn't had them like I jumped to conclusions and did in an earlier post. If FM doesn't want to share then we shouldn't try to coerce him into sharing. Simple as that.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #3686496 - 01/26/05 11:01 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Do you not see the irony here? To dismiss the possibility of any new information changing my mind would be one of the most close-minded things I could think of.

Of course the irony is not seen. "Open-mindedness" (on S&P) generally means the responder is ignorant for not agreeing with the poster.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisiblePaou
Seeker

#3686502 - 01/26/05 11:02 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I'm not taking his with-holding of the experiences as proof that they don't exist. That would be a speculation worthy of David Icke. I'm simply curious to hear them, as none of the other evidence I've seen is sufficiently accurate.

OfflineFungusmaximusFM

#3686517 - 01/26/05 11:03 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks BJ, Im glad you understand...

I promise I will share my experience in the coming days, my realization of their existance was only a few days ago. But i have many other previous experiences to help support my realization, on top of some bits and pieces of things Ive read. Ill come with all the "evidence" to back up what Im saying until then...

Shane

--------------------
Lord Fungusmaximus

InvisibleCosm
Questioning
Re: What do you know about Reptillians? [Re: SWEDEN]
    #3686542 - 01/26/05 11:06 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Tell us what you saw. Do it, and maybe we won't be so skeptical. Why have you been so evasive about this? Maybe you are hiding something... Are you DEA? FBI?

all of the above and he's reptillian.

Offline13eetleJuice
the ghost with the most
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #3686546 - 01/26/05 11:07 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Peace, Bro. Until then. And if we don't hear from ya I'll assume the Lizard-folk stole you away in the night on order of the Reptile High Council. Hehe, j/k bro. Don't take me seriously. I only ever mean 1/2 of what I say though it's often a chore to figure out just what half that is. :wink:

--------------------

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Loc: PNW
    #3686620 - 01/26/05 11:20 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Days ago? Then there is still time! *Prepares a DMT-MAOI-Salvia-Opium-MDMA super chronic healing tincture*

Here! Eat this!

Nah dude, I was joking around with ya. I hope you can sort out these events in your head! Just remember to ground yourself in logic land before you blast off.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck