Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFungusmaximusFM
Shepherds theweak through thevalley ofdarkness

Loc: The Netherlands
What do you know about Reptillians?
    #3683948 - 01/26/05 03:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Ive been doing some reading on the subject, and :confused:
I do know that they exist.
But what are they doing here, and what are they doing to humans?
What are their powers, purpose etc??

FM

--------------------
Lord Fungusmaximus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: What do you know about Reptillians? [Re: FungusmaximusFM]
    #3683966 - 01/26/05 03:52 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

A part of us is reptile?

inside a human, you find a reptile, and then some?
inside a reptile, you find a reptile?

:confused: :thumbup:

(reptilians are creepy) like literally.. 

[Middle English reptil, from Old French reptile, from Late Latin rptile, from neuter of Latin rptilis, creeping, from rptus, past participle of rpere, to creep.]

ha ha

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (01/26/05 03:56 PM)

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#3683983 - 01/26/05 03:57 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

er...
i have a pet iguana, it has very strange behaviours. They act kind of spazzy.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: What do you know about Reptillians? [Re: vampirism]
    #3684003 - 01/26/05 04:01 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

inside you, is a reptile, inside the reptile, you are you.

:confused:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #3684013 - 01/26/05 04:03 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Can you tell us how you know they exist? I'd be rather interested in how you came to that conclusion.

As for your latter questions, I'm not sure, but if I see one I'll ask it.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Offlineskystone
stop the motion
Loc: state,country,etc.
    #3684023 - 01/26/05 04:04 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Underground tunnel grids below america...

I'm not sure I buy it though...

--------------------
"..and suddenly it began to rain"

OfflineFungusmaximusFM

Re: What do you know about Reptillians? [Re: Ravus]
    #3684042 - 01/26/05 04:09 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I really dont want to be ridiculed, as I know most wont believe my experiences with them. As you know, you must experience something to know, until then its only a belief. I can type until my fingers fall off but Im sure you wont believe me. I wouldnt believe me. Until I experienced it for myself I certainly didnt believe it. Ive never been into sci fi movies, star trek etc. Im still not into them, but what Ive been finding on my journeys I now know there is allot more going on, on this planet than we know about, I can promise you that.

FM

--------------------
Lord Fungusmaximus

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3684112 - 01/26/05 04:27 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

As you know, you must experience something to know, until then its only a belief.

So the conclusions we draw from experiences are always right?

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Invisibledorkus
Re: What do you know about Reptillians? *DELETED* [Re: FungusmaximusFM]
    #3684125 - 01/26/05 04:30 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by dorkus

Reason for deletion: .

InvisiblePaou
Seeker

Loc: Transcendence
Re: What do you know about Reptillians? [Re: dorkus]
    #3684133 - 01/26/05 04:34 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

There is a part of our brains which is reptilian. I wouldn't be surprised if these reptilian "encounters" are really manifestations of our inner consciousness.

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: What do you know about Reptillians? [Re: Paou]
    #3684151 - 01/26/05 04:44 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

ok, dude, they make books about the illiminati conspiracy but that doesnt make it true, you cant believe everything you read.

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: What do you know about Reptillians? [Re: incubaby_421]
    #3684160 - 01/26/05 04:46 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

most times when entheogenized I am reptilian.
at least partly.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #3684166 - 01/26/05 04:48 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I watched "Crocodile Dundee" once...  :tongue:

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3684167 - 01/26/05 04:49 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

incubaby_421 said:
ok, dude, they make books about the illiminati conspiracy but that doesnt make it true, you cant believe everything you read.

So they are book authors that like to spread rumors. That clears it up! :cool:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineFungusmaximusFM

#3684173 - 01/26/05 04:50 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Here is a bit of info...

THE REPTILIANS:
WHY THEY ARE OBSESSED WITH
BLOODLINE AND RITUAL
By David Icke

I witnessed a "channeling" session this week in England, performed by a channel/medium I was very impressed with. As readers of my books will know, I am extremely wary of channeled information because while on occasions it can come from a high and enlightened source, much of it is very low level or, frankly, a sham.

However, I felt that this channel was one of those who is truly gifted and a wealth of detailed information emerged that confirmed and added to my own research, which has been very much gathered in this dimension and not through channeled messages.

Anyway, here is some of the information that came through relating to the relationship between the reptilian bloodline and the Illuminati obsession with ritual. As always, the choice of what feels right is yours and yours alone:

In between "worlds"
The reptilian and other entities, which are manipulating our world by possessing "human" bodies, operate in frequencies between the Third and Fourth densities. These are referred to as "hidden spaces and planes unknown to man", in the apparently ancient Emerald Tablets, which I quote from in "Children of the Matrix". For simplicity, I refer to this "between world" in my books as the lower fourth dimension.

It is from here that they police our vibrational prison - the Matrix - and seek to addict and restrict us to the dense physical senses. This world was once far less dense than it is today and the "fall" down the frequencies, caused by the manipulation of incarnate consciousness and DNA infiltration, has made it so much more difficult to maintain a multi-dimensional connection while in physical form. We are now in a cycle of change when the vibration of this "world" will be raised out of dense physicality and return to where it once was. In doing so, the reptilians' ability to manipulate our physical form will be removed and this is why they are in such a panic at this time to prevent this shift from opening the vibrational prison door.

The reptilians and other manipulating entities exist only just outside the frequency range of our physical senses. Their own physical form has broken down and they can no longer re-produce. Thus they have sought to infiltrate human form and so use that to exist and control in this dimension. They chose the Earth for this infiltration because it most resembles in vibration the locations from which they originate. These reptilians are addicted to the dense physical "world" and the sensations it offers and they have no desire to advance higher. Their aim in this period is to stop the Earth and incarnate humanity from making the shift from dense physical prison into multi-dimensional paradise.

[From what I understand, this dense physical world is caught in a manufactured time "loop", in which "time" is a circle, constantly repeating itself. Note that one of the ancient symbols for "infinity" is the snake swallowing its own tail. The pentagram or five-pointed star, so prevalent in Satanism, is also symbolic of this unbroken "time" cycle, the vibrational prison.

The period we are now experiencing has, therefore, been played out before. We are just at that point again in the repeating circle or cycle, like a rat running on one of those wheels in a cage. No matter how fast it runs, it keeps covering the same ground. What we need to do is break the "time" circle and thus the prison. We are now in that part of the circle that is most vulnerable to this because of the vibrational changes taking place in this part of the Universe and this is why the control of humans has tightened so rapidly in this period - they are doing everything they can to defend their prison from the awakening of the inmates. The micro-chip is crucial to that.]

Genetic corruption
These reptilians and their allies have corrupted Earth DNA with their own and this genetic infiltration lies dormant until it is activated by the vibrational fields generated by the Illuminati secret society rituals, and others in the public eye like the carefully designed coronations and official ceremonies of many kinds, including even the UK State Opening of Parliament and certainly those of the various religions.

[This activation is now also being inflicted upon the general population through technology on Earth and in space, no doubt, and this channeled entity said that the cloning programme is there to develop designer bodies for the reptilians of the "in between world" that would not require the overpowering of an already incarnate consciousness.]

Once activated, the DNA opens the body to possession by these reptilians and other beings, and this is what is happening, for example, to Freemasons in the rituals that most of them deliver parrot fashion while having no idea of their vibrational significance. This is why the Illuminati are so obsessed with knowing a person's bloodline. They know which have the potential for this activation and possession and which do not. The Mormon Church genealogical data base and now the DNA data banks are designed to identify those with the bloodline. These are the people who are given jobs and roles that serve the Illuminati agenda, while most of them have no idea what is really going on and what they are being used for. Their DNA is then activated and they go through a change of character (a phrase I have heard so many times in relation to such people once they advance in the system) and a very different consciousness takes over their mental and emotional processes.

[This is why it is so important for everyone to stay well clear of ritual, no matter how innocent it may appear on the surface. I would include "New Age" ritual in this, too. I don't mean standing in a circle, connecting together and projecting loving thoughts, etc. I mean carefully constructed ritual that is constantly repeated, as with religious ceremony for example. I am beginning to realise why I have had a life-long aversion to taking part in ritual of any kind.]

Each new generation of the Illuminati bloodline families is exposed to the appropriate ritual to activate their possession by the reptilian entities and so the cycle goes on. The phrase that comes to mind is "...forgive them for they know not what they do."

P.S. Apparently, this DNA infiltration is known within the inner circles of the British royal family as the "family disease". They are actually in fear of it because they know that once it is activated they will be taken over. But of course they are caught in a world of constant ritual and ceremony designed specifically to activate their possession. It is catch 22. Without the ritual they cannot be the royal family, but with the ritual they are activated and possessed. The thought and emotional processes of the UK's Queen Mother are not those of Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon, the little girl officially born into that body 101 years ago. They are controlled by the reptilian entity or entities, which possessed her after the hybrid DNA activation.

--------------------
Lord Fungusmaximus

OfflineFungusmaximusFM

#3684187 - 01/26/05 04:54 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

they also gave us the calender, Time.

--------------------
Lord Fungusmaximus

InvisiblePaou
Seeker

#3684235 - 01/26/05 05:05 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FungusmaximusFM said:
they also gave us the calender, Time.

No, that would be the Egyptians, though people have been studying the change of the seasons ever since agriculture began.

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
    #3684360 - 01/26/05 05:27 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

well i guess things can only be true if they have someone to believe in them!

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineFungusmaximusFM

#3684427 - 01/26/05 05:37 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Egyptians and mayans both tell of reptile men who visted them.
Mayan history says they brought them the calender for farming and knowledge of math and the universe, architecture and more. The mayans built pyramids and knew sacred geometry as did the egyptians... read up...

--------------------
Lord Fungusmaximus

InvisiblePaou
Seeker

#3684448 - 01/26/05 05:39 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FungusmaximusFM said:
Egyptians and mayans both tell of reptile men who visted them.

Source, please?(please, someone other than David Icke)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom