Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
quit playing games on yourself God
    #366463 - 08/03/01 07:14 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

mr friend and I last night each split 2188 gn(don't know what that unit of measure is but its used to measure gunpowder) of Thai Lipa Yai PC that I picked off my DB dung yesterday. It is very difficult to organize the memory of my trip but I have some idea of what went on- with me. I think I reached a step before ego-death, where you don't recognize yourself and you think you are someone else. At one point early on, while looking in a mirror I saw that there's like a fucked up mirror split in your face, so each side is symmetrical sorta. A little later after walking back down to a campfire we built up I reached a terrifying point where I began falling through the joke that we play and then I recognized it- thus I conquered hell pretty much. At the end-about part of experiencing hell I kinda realized how synonimous smurfs are with us. Then, I thought of smurfs being self-aware, which I thought was pretty funny. God is lonely so he creates imaginary friends from himself- thus splitting up and causing separation. We're all imaginary friends to each other, and nature, well- pretty much all of reality is just a deep form of expressionism from ourselves/God. God is infinity. Infinity forgot itself. I was at the edge of unsanity. One thing I realized that is very important- is to LOVE YOURSELF. If you can't love your immediate self then you can't truly love anybody or anything else, because we're all of the same.
Also, before all this I read quite a bit of Terrence Mckenna's works, but didn't really believe all of it- especially the part of UFO's. But now I see he was right all along.

Edited by KeepAskingTime on 08/03/01 11:09 PM.

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: quit playing games on yourself God [Re: KeepAskingTime]
    #366522 - 08/03/01 10:13 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

been there done that. did you talk to your friend about it? he diddnt by any chance tempt you to STAY in control of the universe did he? by any measure did he try to empower you with thoughts of manipulating the fabric of reality for your own gain? in essence making you a god of greed? ive met this being (in a sence we all have) but i think you now understand the john lennon phraze "i am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

yes we die separetely and at different times. but it only seems that way to our life-side. really no one of us truly dies or lives, we are a sharks mouth. the mouth is the life giver to the shark and death dealer to the beyond. all the working parts keep reproducing and falling away, but where and when we arrive is all the same. we are one, and its better that we know this, but not see it.

dans le silence du poisson-lune
plilosophait au fond des brumnes

Edited by Mitchnast on 08/03/01 11:15 PM.

Offlinealuminum_can
addict
Loc: california, orange
    #366549 - 08/03/01 11:59 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

ha, if you didnt believe in god you would be some wakko right now. that shows that you cant control yourself. i would recomend staying away from shrooms if i were you

if one drinks too much from a bottle marked pioson, it is most certain to dissaprove one sooner or later.

--------------------
the little kridders of nature; they dont know that thyre ugly!

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: quit playing games on yourself God [Re: aluminum_can]
    #366558 - 08/04/01 12:19 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

hehehe.... yea - i don't know about god 'n' all - but i have heard someplace (was in phys. class? :wink:) that energy cannot be destroyed nor created.... :smile:  so at least some of the shit that was us will keep on sailin :cool:

?        ?  ? -????? O ?????-? ?  ?        ?
      Weed Legalization Freedom Fighter
        ?        ?  ? -????? O ?????-? ?  ?        ?

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
    #366566 - 08/04/01 12:25 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

hey man, sceince is a religeon too. if you dont see that then you arent even really a sceintist. :)
and if you werent a sceintist, hey youed be pretty wacky too. heck, inst evryone wacky, some people even beleive they exist! that isnt even logical! WOW! THATS WACKY!
:)

dans le silence du poisson-lune
plilosophait au fond des brumnes

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Re: quit playing games on yourself God [Re: Mitchnast]
    #366659 - 08/04/01 11:05 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Okay , well first off I had the 2188 gn converted to grams and now I find out that my friend and I each had eaten 71 grams of fresh Thai Lipa Yai PC's. So converted to dry- approx. 7 grams each....unbelievable...considering I've only tripped twice before this.
Yes , I've always believed in god..first as a catholic believing in god half-heartedly but feeling there's something wrong in there. Then for the past year atleast I've believed in the One Love God, where we are all one, I'm God, you're God, everything is God...kind of like a fractalized God.
My "sanity" is intact, yesterday I was just strung out some. I really have some goals in mind to meditate and lucid dream now....and some others. Peace in One Love. Find Comfort in Everything. Don't forget yourself, and don't forget to love yourself neither.

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
    #366664 - 08/04/01 11:11 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Oh yes, my friend was pretty separated from me during the trip. He said he felt like he had an anxiety attack. He's not someone to suggest such things as tp manipulate reality because im a greedy god or whatever your saying.

--------------------

Offlinealuminum_can
addict
    #366776 - 08/04/01 04:45 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

you are a lunatic man! dont you realize that :crazy:

--------------------

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
    #366812 - 08/04/01 05:44 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

yes! ah ha! i'm crazy ha........haha! i'm crazy! yes! ha! haha! ha! Kill you.......now! ha! ha.........HA!

--------------------

Offlinealuminum_can
addict
    #367037 - 08/05/01 01:55 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

do you know what you sound like when you say that? you sound like a fucking lunatic!! :shocked:

--------------------

OfflineMunkyKing
journeyman

Loc: Florida
    #367043 - 08/05/01 02:05 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Hell yeah... I was stuck there for a long time... chew on this... we're all projections of one consciousness, right? So, in effect, everyone is you... then, when you die -- you gather yourself together... and you're alone forever. Because all that ever was is you. And when you have sex... it's really just masturbation... because you're just fucking yourself. And this conversation is just taking place in your head... because I am you.

Kinda bleak I think. I used to want to go in to AI research, because I felt that if I could help create real AI, it wouldn't so much be AI, but a housing for some other intelligence (much like our body and brain is a housing for our mind). Then that would show that there is some other intelligence in the universe than human intelligence... but then I realized that this would still be a projection of myself... just a little more sophisticated. You can't escape it.

InvisiblePynchon
Slow Learner

Loc: New Zealand
    #367089 - 08/05/01 06:57 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

"I'm God, your God, everything is God..."

It's called pantheism. Look into the works of Benedictus De Spinoza, a 17th century Jewish philosopher born and raised in Amsterdam, specifically "Ethics". Pack a lunch.

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Re: quit playing games on yourself God [Re: Pynchon]
    #367134 - 08/05/01 10:15 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Yup, that's what I've been feeling for a long time......Thanks guys.

--------------------

Offlinealuminum_can
addict
    #367292 - 08/05/01 04:54 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Edited by aluminum_can on 08/05/01 05:55 PM.

--------------------

OfflineMunkyKing
journeyman

Loc: Florida
Re: quit playing games on yourself God [Re: Pynchon]
    #367407 - 08/05/01 09:38 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Pantheism my ass... this is straight up solitary confinement! :)

OfflinesHemp13
old hand
Re: quit playing games on yourself God [Re: MunkyKing]
    #368326 - 08/07/01 07:17 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

when you die -- you gather yourself together... and you're alone forever

no, because you eventually end up experiencing every other "projection" you/we have existed as

And when you have sex... it's really just masturbation

Its a funny way of putting it, but not entirely because even though we are all of a higher single consciousness, we are different "people" in different "bodies" seperate of each other

Kinda bleak I think

I dont think so. Many people think 'if were all of the same conciousness than death must be a very boring' , because being that kind of extreme consciousness diety would be infinatly amazing, being able to do what ever you want knowing everything..perhaps even being able to re-live lives onced lived...perhaps thats what your going through right now? heh. also kinda off this topic but I find it interesting on how people constantly think of time moving forward after death, as in "jeez, can u imagine going on for an eternity after death? that must suck", but then we go back to the whole 'time is only a perception of forward moving events' thing, so what makes you not think that time doesn't stop? or move backwards?

I dunno im just rambling now i know i apologize but after seeing alot of wierd crap through dreams and drugs I feel like ive glimpsed what I was before I was born..anyone get that? Err maybe im just psychotic ah well

--------------------

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Re: quit playing games on yourself God [Re: sHemp13]
    #368352 - 08/07/01 08:07 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

i like your post sHemp....you saw your past life? please elaborate if you can.

--------------------

OfflineStylus

Loc: in your ass
    #368369 - 08/07/01 08:40 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

I'm usally a nice guy but aluminum_can your full of shit!

Hey baby I may be ugly but at least I ain't got no money!

If you don't have anything nice to say you've found the right place!

--------------------
------------------------------------------------------------
This is god. God is green.

The voices in my head taught me to throw knives.

OfflineMrKurtz
enthusiast
    #369537 - 08/09/01 10:17 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Well, what i got from what you said was that we all are the same thing in our subconscious, but different in the concious mind because of the molding of our society. i agree with you on that point.. but i dont think it has anything to do with being 'God'. we are just animals, and our subconcious is the same because we all have the same instincts; survival, reproduction, the feeling we need to be accepted, kind of common instincts in social animals. I think if you look at other social mammals, like cows, horses, etc. then you'll see they often act very similar. anyways, I'm kind of a hardcore atheist, and believe we're just like any other animal, just with an overdeveloped brain. whatever, just putting in my 2 cents.

InvisiblePynchon
Slow Learner

Loc: New Zealand
Re: quit playing games on yourself God [Re: MrKurtz]
    #369578 - 08/09/01 11:26 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Pantheism is totally compatible with atheism. In fact, Spinoza was ex-communicated on the grounds that his views were just atheism parading under a different name. In pantheism, because existence/sentience is synonomous with "god" (and we presume that sentience/existence is a good thing, right?) then we automatically live in the best of all possible worlds...whatever THAT means...

We are a species among many...and those cows and horses form just as significant a part of this composite god as you or I do.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds