Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineRockk
Stranger
Loc: Seattle
Burma opium seeds
    #367978 - 08/07/01 12:47 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I have High quality opium seeds.Ask psilocybe Cubensis about my reputation for selling seeds.All my seeds are from Burma.I have a rare breed called "Whispers"which has a high quality opium pod giants.I have persian white,danish Flag,tasmanian,pepperbox,Burma Blue,Hens&Chicks,Whispers,Gigantuam,and etc.2 grams for $20.00 email me at Rockk1@aol.com

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinepyromaniac
addict
Loc: Oregon
Re: Burma opium seeds [Re: Rockk]
    #368034 - 08/07/01 03:28 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Geez. I never really asked, but isnt the trading forum at poppies.org for trading ONLY? I was just wondering why you have so many posts there for selling them, when they say not too, and why nobody seems to care?

Anyway, 20 bucks for 2 grams is still a bit too much for me anyway. Considering all the shroom supplies I am wanting first.

Support the FSR!

--------------------
I admit it, Im a fungal-feliac :wink:
Support the FSR!

Invisiblepsilocybe cubensis
Blood, guts, andbroken teeth.

Loc: Lost Angels
Re: Burma opium seeds [Re: pyromaniac]
    #368530 - 08/08/01 04:43 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

hello... I am the moderator for that forum... most of rocks threads about his seeds are in the commercial sources forum. Me and the web master ajones talked about rock selling seeds in the plant and seed exchange and had no problem with him doing it since his seeds are of the highest quality and he's very reliable... not to mention he's valuble to poppies.org since he's filled with knowledge about poppy cultivation. 2 grams for 20 bucks is a great price considering his vars are pure and he only collects seeds from the biggest and most vigorous plants which is not practiced by most commercial seed vendors. These are not breadseed poppies... these are strains for serious cultivators. Another great source is ajones webmaster of poppies.org . You'd think there would be competition between these two... nope... they are not about that. anywho... I order from rock... :)

The above post is entirely fictional... bla bla bla

OfflineShdwstr
FSRCanada
Male

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Burma opium seeds [Re: psilocybe cubensis]
    #368735 - 08/08/01 02:30 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Interesting Pic PC... can I borrow her when your finished with her?

Luke, you are my Son... Come to the Darkside... where my FSR mycelium grows kickass !!

OfflineRockk
Stranger
Loc: Seattle
Re: Burma opium seeds [Re: psilocybe cubensis]
    #369093 - 08/09/01 12:30 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I appreciate the compliments Cube.You yourself are a serious grower.And sreious growers want high yield and quality.I strive hard as you know to give my customers something to be proud of.Opium plants at their best reach 6ft high,and you don't see that much.My whispers strain has gotten a buyer of mine a plant that was 8 ft.high.He had to use restraints to keep it up.1"in diameter for the main stem.Kick ass pods that bleed by themselves through the ripening bruises on the pod that are just begging to be scored.Or for tea a good tip to follow is leave your pods on the plant to dry 29-33 days after the petals drop.This makes the morphine more concentrated.This is a tip for all opium varieties.
Rock

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum