Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehpnotiq
Stranger
Shrooms Dose for only slight visuals! Need Tips!! * 1
    #3677237 - 01/25/05 10:32 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I don't want to take a gram or 2 and get scared shitless. I'd like to try it one day with a friend but i dont want it to be a bad experience. I've heard of ppl getting visuals which were amusing and fun and an increase in senses and a better understanding of theirselves and maybe unlock some things i didnt know about God and life.
I believe what some drugs do is alter your mind and show you what's already there or what you've been blinded to see. Kind of like a signature in your life. I don't really know how to explain but i dont believe it's bad to try things like MJ, salvia, shrooms, etc because it just all depends on the user and his goal during the experience. Exploring new things in this way isn't bad, if you don't like it and find its a bad thing, obviously you should stop. And it shouldn't be an addiction either. Well I don't know why I started talkin about all this but yea.... Someone give me a dose lol :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Shrooms Dose for only slight visuals! Need Tips!! [Re: hpnotiq]
    #3677244 - 01/25/05 10:34 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

visuals are only the icing on the cake, I take it you neevr dosed. I would take 1.5-2 grams.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms Dose for only slight visuals! Need Tips!! [Re: gdman]
    #3677245 - 01/25/05 10:34 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

and smile and be happy god dammit :grin:

set and setting, be in a good state of mind and a in  agood setting and you should be aok :thumbup:.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.

Offlinehpnotiq
Stranger
    #3677326 - 01/25/05 11:00 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i thought 1 gram and above for a newbie is too much?

Offlinediscoabe
Stranger

Loc: Nevada
    #3677328 - 01/25/05 11:01 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Not for standard cubes, 1.5-2.5 is a fairly standard dose for a first timer. A dose under a gram would most likely result in not tripping at all.

Offlineshog0
Stranger
    #3677354 - 01/25/05 11:09 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

hpnotiq said:
i thought 1 gram and above for a newbie is too much?

Ohh no man:)
I did 4 grams my first time, it was one of the best experiences of my life.

OfflineMikol
tripper
Re: Shrooms Dose for only slight visuals! Need Tips!! [Re: shog0]
    #3677360 - 01/25/05 11:12 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I had 1.7 of pans my first time and it was incredible. Best trip I've ever had actually.

PS sorry for diggin this up.....got lost in my searches

Edited by Mikol (01/25/05 11:12 AM)

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: Shrooms Dose for only slight visuals! Need Tips!! [Re: Mikol]
    #3677388 - 01/25/05 11:21 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

2 grams is perfect for a first timer. You'll get brighter colours, and slight wavyness, and a bit of that high feeling. You can't freak out on 2 grams.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

Offlineleturheadread
pupil
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooms Dose for only slight visuals! Need Tips!! [Re: MeThoD]
    #3677714 - 01/25/05 12:35 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MeThoD said:
You can't freak out on 2 grams.

really you "could" freak out on as much as it takes to feel the effects depending on who you are, but 2 grams is a fairly safe amount depending on the potency. If i was you i would buy an 1/8 and just do a gram your first time, then you will know how strong they are and how comfortable you are with them, that way for your next trip you will know how strong the shrooms are. You might only get a buzz from a gram or you may get really high, i fed my gf and her Friend a gram each and had 1.6 in tea myself and we were all fuct up and hallucinating. I would say fast for at least 6 hours prior to tripping. a anyhow good luck and enjoy

--------------------
"Im the conundrummer in a band called Life Puzzler" RENAGADE ANGEL
-trip trip along
spend your day
don't spend it all
trip trip
trip but don't fall-

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: Shrooms Dose for only slight visuals! Need Tips!! [Re: leturheadread]
    #3677842 - 01/25/05 01:10 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

You're thinking about tripping all wrong. Thinking about your frist trip and wondering if you may or may not freak out is not the correct mind set. 2 grams is a lower dose. Bad trips are rare on low doeses. Don't worry about freaking out, focus your attention on having fun. Set yourself up in a safe place with a friend you trust, relax and have a great time.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflineDeviantPenguin
Plays With Fire
Re: Shrooms Dose for only slight visuals! Need Tips!! [Re: djd586]
    #3678862 - 01/25/05 05:12 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Amen djd586.  The things with shrooms is they amplify your emotions.  They don't "make" you freak out, freaking out is a side effect many people experience on their journey through beautiful psychosis...  I would advise tripping with an experienced tripper, at the same dose as them.  I would recommend this at around a half an 8th.. that seemed to work well for me (I was around 140lbs at the time).  Remember that the effects are temporary, remember that your taking a drug caused them and thus YOU are in control of them, and you will be good.  Just start out doing things which make you happy, and a good trip is pretty certain  :smile:

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: Shrooms Dose for only slight visuals! Need Tips!! [Re: DeviantPenguin]
    #3679399 - 01/25/05 07:08 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I think 1.75 to 2 grams would be good. The best attitude is to be ready to accept whatever happens. NEVER expect a trip to be light or intense, because it is pretty common that it surprises you. And I think, the surprise or unexpectedness is what can make you panicky. I've tried to shoot for 'target' doses, but it always seems I'm either in fear of it getting more intense than I'd like, or being to weak. The key is to accept wherever the shrooms take you.
As long as you are ready for anything, you know to remain calm at all times and not to panic, and read up about what the trip is like beforehand then you will do just fine. I think most freakouts, except ones at really high doses, happen from people being ill prepared or not understanding the effect of the drug. Like I said, if your attitude is open and accepting and you are mentally prepared for anything, you shouldn't have any problems.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

OfflineMetatrad

Re: Shrooms Dose for only slight visuals! Need Tips!! [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #3679468 - 01/25/05 07:26 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Your first trip will be your best, or one of your best. Since you've never tripped, you don't really know what your getting into, and that is an advantage. You'll be fine.

Don't expect visuals. If you look for them, you won't see anything. Just expect a slight tinting of things.

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Re: Shrooms Dose for only slight visuals! Need Tips!! [Re: Metatrad]
    #3679621 - 01/25/05 08:01 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Munch 2g and just let it take you. Dont go in expecting to much or you might be disappointed, but don't go in expecting barely anything and be overwhelmed. Just go with the mother fucking flow... and all will be well.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms Dose for only slight visuals! Need Tips!! [Re: Trainwreck]
    #3679624 - 01/25/05 08:02 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Don't fuck with the flow...

--------------------

Offlinedigitalcube
would u likesome dolphinsafe tuna
 User Gallery

Loc: la
    #3679878 - 01/25/05 08:46 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i know the first time i ate them bad boys ..i ate some fresh picked cubes and only 4 medium caps and hardly tripped ..just seeing bright colors and feeling a cool body load ...and the second time i went back to that field i ate about 20 fresh shrooms and trip so hard i thought i took a hit of acid and loved it...just have fun..

--------------------

Offlinehpnotiq
Stranger
Re: Shrooms Dose for only slight visuals! Need Tips!! [Re: digitalcube]
    #3679938 - 01/25/05 09:00 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

keep them comments coming

Offline13eetleJuice
the ghost with the most
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 6' under pushin up shroom...
    #3681913 - 01/26/05 03:36 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Well if it's visuals you're after, which is fine, I've found that I won't get many spectacular visuals unless I eat upwards of 3.5-4 grams of cubes. Anything below that will only give me the buzz, the disoriented thoughts, the lame walls breathing and wood grain moving, that annoying ringing in my ears and things like that. It's not all it's cracked up to be really. Listen to these guys about the true meat and potatoes of the trip. The visuals are great but usually if I take enough to see the the really cool ones, they're the last thing on my mind at the time. Hehe, it's hard to explain but you'll find out. Happy Shrooming!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag