Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleSlite
Lost in Life
 User Gallery
Loc: UK
Life begins
    #3677215 - 01/25/05 12:25 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I am currently on a gap year inbetween university and college and have always planned on travelling in this year. A friend and I have been saying we are going travelling to our friends and family for months (they never believed slackers like us would get off our arses and sort it out) and we finally booked the tickets on saturday!!

We fly on the 15th Feb to Singapore and are flying back from Bangkok on the 14th June so we have 4 months to make our way to Bangkok and explore south east asia. I'm understandably excited about this whole thing, we have been reading guide books and there is so much culture to see and absorb. We don't really have a plan, just going were our feet take us.. however we do want to go to a few islands in the gulf of thailand,  Koh Samui being one of them :laugh: There are full moon raves on Koh Samui too which I wouldn't mind attending. I'm hoping to get a chance to try out some wild shrooms while I'm out there and trip lying on beaches with the ocean at my feet. However I am well aware of the state of Thai prisons and have no intention of ending up rotting away in one. We are going to have to be very careful when it comes to drugs, I am tempted to just stay clean the whole time we are there to avoid any chance that we'll end up in prison.

There are 3 of us going and this could quite possibly be the experience of a lifetime. Well thats what I'm hoping for anyway! We have been contemplating getting in touch with the Red Cross and volunteering to help with tsunami aftermath.. I think that would be an awesome thing to do and we can't just ignore the effected areas and enjoy ourselves whilst other people suffer. We were originally planning on going just before christmas and if we did then chances are we would probably of been in one of the effected areas when the tsunami hit.. scary thought.

Does anyone have have any recommendations of things to do/see while we are over there or any stories you want to share? Like I said, we have no plan so are pretty much open to anything.

Ohh and an added bonus; on the way back we are stopping off in Amsterdam for a week which should be a good way to adjust back to life in europe :laugh: After that I've got uni which should be an adventure in itself.. I feel like a whole new part of my life is starting and I can't wait.

:sun:

--------------------
"You can either believe you can do something, or believe you can't.... either way your right"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Community >> The Pub