Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
Re: Poor Farty [Re: camel]
    #431693 - 10/20/01 06:33 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

slither, im 21.
camel, shouldnt you be hiding in a bunker somewhere?
jammer, i wasn't saying jack nic. was gay, just the person who would put his pic in thier sig. pic.

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBillyblastoff
Psychoactivepredator
 User Gallery

Loc: Down these mean city stre...
Re: Umama Goomama.. [Re: 40oz]
    #432762 - 10/21/01 10:09 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Damn Uma can sure conjure up those homosexual sexs acts huh?
To tell you the truth Umaa I could give a shit if your homosexual I actually never gave it much thought I just dont like your condescending pussyass attitude. Butt (haha, sorry no heavy gay images) now that you mention it 40oz. I kinda figured Umaa for one of those he/she asexual types. The real fuckin fruity type that get their rocks off with peanut butter and jelly enemas. Hey I know..Hahahaahaaaaaa
Since Umaaa loves Jack so much, remember the fruitcake in "flew over the cuckoos nest" who stuttered and had a "mother fixation?" and nurse Ratchett threatened to tell "Ohhh Maaa" your little innocent boy has had enough with mommy's specially prepared enemas and he had sex with a woman so the kid fuckin killed himself. Thats Umama Goomama....lol

YANKEES ROCKED THE HOUSE TONIGHT!!

--------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

"There is a wealth of information built into us, tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."

Tell me something good then I might agree with you....the Smithereens

Edited by Billyblastoff (10/21/01 10:12 PM)

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
Re: Umama Goomama.. [Re: Billyblastoff]
    #432963 - 10/22/01 02:10 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

yeah billy,
that he/she isnt asexual....her and slither got together tonight and attempted to jump me in one of my threads....(you know, the get-along-gang), well im sensing some gay covert operations from the both of those fruitloops....i dont even want to imagine what "covertly" goes on between the "get-along-gang" ....have you ever imagined the shroomery having a gang? ...the sad thing is, is that they are a gang full on faggots.

BRONKO'S GOT TRAMPLED!!!
HAHAHA

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

InvisibleBillyblastoff
Psychoactivepredator
 User Gallery

Loc: Down these mean city stre...
Re: Umama Goomama.. [Re: 40oz]
    #433326 - 10/22/01 02:24 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Umama called out the girls from Forest Floor for a gangbang?
Im not surprised 40oz.
You know how those fuckin fruits stick together.
If you fight one you gotta fight em all.
Ohhhh good gracious they must've been "thimply brutal"...lol

--------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

"There is a wealth of information built into us, tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."

Tell me something good then I might agree with you....the Smithereens

InvisibleUmaGuma
Stranger
~fartyasscumsniffer~ & ~billystrokeoff~ [Re: Billyblastoff]
    #433409 - 10/22/01 04:19 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

You guys are made for each other...your such a pathetic couple. Rather than stroking each other off and tounging cyber ass here for the world to view, you should really get that room and work out all the many troubleing issues you are obviously struggling with.

Something else you might want to keep in mind is that your posts here aren't just bits cast into the ether...they indicate things about who you are, about how your mind works...about your psyche. All the better reason to get that room so you can better work out your many issues and perhaps evolve into beings more closely resembling something other than raveing idiots.

Perhaps you weren't aware but the American Psychiatric Association has conducted extensive research and concluded that adult male homophobia has a direct correlation to latent homosexuality. And that the stronger the repressed urges are the higher the probability that latent homosexual in denial is to display unacceptable behavior in his daily life.

Just let it go...drop the pretence...be what you really are. It appears that all this repression of your strong homosexual urges is causing you much grief and causing you to behave in a pathetic and reprehensible manner here...and it seems to be getting worse. I can only imagine how you handle all this unpleasantness generated by the repression of your homosexual desires while going about your daily lives in the world you live in.

Good Luck...and suck a dick quick!!

--------------------
For the best bad vibe going and privacy violations thrown in at no extra charge visit
Dr Blueballs
He's got it goin on!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]