Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTheProdigy
People like youjust fuel myfire...

% peroxide in spray?
    #3676474 - 01/25/05 07:23 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah was just wondering what % hydrogen peroxide would be appropriate when spraying birthed cakes. Also, I was wondering how often everyone sprays their cakes?

--------------------

If you haven't gone to http://www.boohbah.com while you are tripping... it's a must.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

Re: % peroxide in spray? [Re: TheProdigy]
    #3676480 - 01/25/05 07:26 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

3% and then dilude that into water, 1-100.

But i just put in like a cap full for every half a cup or so...I typically make it too weak er to strong, last time i had the cake fizzing and it wasnt very pretty(blue cake substrate)

But you need 3% and im not sure where from there, but gl

-Gnostic

Invisibleohmatic
searcher
 User Gallery

Loc: europe
Trusted Cultivator
Re: % peroxide in spray? [Re: IGnosticAbhorI]
    #3676768 - 01/25/05 08:44 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

for misting id say 0.3%
that will grill off the spores and leave the myc without any major stress.
peace ohm :mushroom2:

--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
Re: % peroxide in spray? [Re: TheProdigy]
    #3676798 - 01/25/05 08:51 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Sterile water is all I use .

Water in humidification systems is enough I have found , and that is done at a 20:1 ratio , so 20 parts water to 1 part peroxide . And this is with the normal 3% peroxide one buys at the pharmacy or grocery stores .

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

InvisibleTaskenti
MadPsycho

Re: % peroxide in spray? [Re: tripndicular]
    #3676833 - 01/25/05 08:58 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Where did you get that water from?

--------------------
CIVIC IS Mycoshack!! Be careful trading with him!!
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showthreaded.php/Cat/0/Number/5686915/page/0/vc/1

Invisibletripndicular

Re: % peroxide in spray? [Re: Taskenti]
    #3676908 - 01/25/05 09:09 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

It is a secret  :wink:
Just like this stuff

Which is awesome for making own syringes . :thumbup:Must have medical world contacts to get this stuff  :wink: :grin:
The first stuff I pic'd(in last post) can be bought at any pharmacy , but you need to know how to ask for it , and it is costly .
For the home maker of sterilized water one can do this

Fill the bottles with distilled water , put removable pokies into the rubber cork(acts as a vent) , put in pc for 1 hr @15 psi , and bingo bango sterile water  :thumbup: :cool:

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

OfflineMarchHare
Stranger

#3677127 - 01/25/05 09:57 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

The water I get is the Sterile kind. I just walk down to the corner drug store and ask for it. They will some times ask what its for, I just tell them it's personal...lol
I can also get the IV drip water as well....
I put about 1/8 cup of peroxide per calon of water. Seams to work for me...

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
Re: % peroxide in spray? [Re: MarchHare]
    #3677240 - 01/25/05 10:33 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

yeah, I use the same 3% for misting. I spray the air down with lysol before openning. I think it helps against cobweb and gray mold. I don't have alot of experience, so these still make me nervous, lol
GL

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

OfflineMushroomFriend
I smell a conspiracy!
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Druid Peak Pack.
Re: % peroxide in spray? [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #3677251 - 01/25/05 10:36 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I dont spray with H2o2, just plain HQ Dutch tapwater! :lol:

--------------------

Invisibletripndicular

Re: % peroxide in spray? [Re: MarchHare]
    #3677468 - 01/25/05 11:41 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MarchHare said:
The water I get is the Sterile kind. I just walk down to the corner drug store and ask for it. They will some times ask what its for, I just tell them it's personal...lol
I can also get the IV drip water as well....
I put about 1/8 cup of peroxide per calon of water. Seams to work for me...

Tell them a "C PAP" machine used for sleep apnia patients  , and doc reccomends it due to you keep getting lung infections when just using plain old distilled water  :wink: Draws a lot less suspecting eyes  :cool:
And that was not IV drip water I pic'd , IV drip water has stuff in it mushies do not like  :smirk:

--------------------

Invisibleohmatic
searcher
 User Gallery

Loc: europe
Trusted Cultivator
    #3677480 - 01/25/05 11:44 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

heh if anyone would bug me what i need it fore id tell them for my daily fix :P
wonder how they'd look :wink:

but seriously, pressure cook some water and its sterile, no fancy stuff needed seriously :smile:
peace ohm :mushroom2:

--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

Invisibletripndicular

Re: % peroxide in spray? [Re: ohmatic]
    #3677510 - 01/25/05 11:51 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

What the fuck , the methedone clinic does not ask so many questions , ya wanna hook me up or what Mr pharmacy man ?  :wink: LOL that is clasic ohm , truth hurts the most huh  :smirk:
I agree , just pc water self , is easiest for most folks . Especially when you got the neat ased little bottles with the rubber cork , and lots of removable pokie tips .

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures