Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Anybody have any good methods *DELETED*
    #3673929 - 01/24/05 07:13 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by dblaney

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Edited by dblaney (02/17/06 11:10 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Anybody have any good methods [Re: dblaney]
    #3674214 - 01/24/05 08:03 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

well that dry matter will want to suck up moisture... and you know what happenes whe it does, don't ya? that won't feel so great.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Anybody have any good methods *DELETED* [Re: gdman]
    #3674268 - 01/24/05 08:11 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by dblaney

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleLthirdSeyeD
Stranger
Male

Re: Anybody have any good methods [Re: dblaney]
    #3674383 - 01/24/05 08:33 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Can't you let it dry to a goo and swallow those like pills, or just take pieces of the actually cactus and slice it into small bits of "cucumber like chunks" to swallow with some water...

Thats how iv'e ingested it.

Invisiblehellbender

Re: Anybody have any good methods [Re: LthirdSeyeD]
    #3674437 - 01/24/05 08:42 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

The one time I tried it I used the "goo" method as well. I basically made the tea, then cooked it down until it was a syrup. Then I poured that into a pyrex baking pan and tried to dry it in a low temp oven. I got impatient and decided to freeze it. I then took the frozen goo, broke it up and rolled it all into little balls which I coated with powered sugar and then refroze.

It was kind of difficult to do and made a mess, but then I was able to easily swallow them like pills. It was about 60 little pieces, but I had virtually no nausea the entire trip and only a mildly bitter taste on the back of my tounge. I can't stomach the thought of a tea, so it was a relief that what little I did taste didn't bother me at all.

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
Re: Anybody have any good methods [Re: hellbender]
    #3674768 - 01/24/05 09:39 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

HellBender, ^^^^^ Sounds like a good idea....!    My body was not gonna~ have any part of my getting down more than the first choke-enhanced bitter gawd awful swallow of that green slimey snot....  I did try for a while before I gave up, trying to chase a gulp with some tangy grape juice, but to no avail....  All of that time, money, and prep work went to waste....    :frown:

ChoW~,
>^;;^<

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Invisiblehellbender

Re: Anybody have any good methods [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3675097 - 01/24/05 10:18 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks, GimpyTomCat. Sorry to hear of your loss. I don't blame you for not being able to choke it down though.

I'll use the same method next time unless I decide to go for a full extraction. I could have been a bit more thorough in the process of reducing the syrup though and probably should have dried it until it was workable instead of freezing. The goo was pretty wet, so it soaked up most of the sugar and was tough to get a coating. Might try rolling them in flour next time or just make sure they're mostly dry before adding the sugar.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
594 topic views. 2 members, 23 guests and 33 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.018 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.