Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Toilet Paper

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleclone
Remote Viewer
 User Gallery

trip report
    #3673669 - 01/24/05 08:19 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I began my day by fasting. By 3 in the afternoon I was too hungry to not eat, so I figured a baked potato and some chili would be light enough of a meal. Around 9:30 I started prepping for the trip. I had 7 pills total; I swallowed 3 and mixed the other 4 in with some hot water and beef Top Ramen mix to kill the flavor (no noodles). It tasted just like beef top ramen, so I drank the mushrooms down, and waited for my trip. I usually get sick within a half an hour to 45 minutes. This time I felt perfectly fine, no nausea or anything.

About an hour into my trip I started feeling the effects; they came on strong and fast, but very gentle. I decided it would be nice to draw, so I grabbed my pen and pad, and started drawing random nonsense. At first it was very mellow, but then I started seeing images in my paper, like a face moving from one side to the next. I finally drew the face onto the paper, and it stopped moving around on its own. Then another face popped up, as if saying notice me, so I drew that one too. I wasn?t really trying to draw anything specific, and I ended up drawing a pyramid with 2 aliens above it. My girlfriend was lying down next to me working off the nausea; she gets up and starts to move around. At one point she heads into the bathroom to do some makeup. I tried talking to her, but she said if I didn?t stop talking she wouldn?t be able to do her makeup without making her face into a giant canvas. I started to draw again and rummage through some music I wanted to put on.

After about another hour she started to feel hers come on (she ate the pills, no tea), and she started going through what I was already over. I don?t know at what point it was, but I had the urge to go to the bathroom really bad, so I go into our bathroom and turn on the cold bath water. I knew I had some liquid shit coming, so I was ready to sit for a while. I don?t know if it was the running bathwater or what, but just as I was sitting on the toilette the mushrooms hit me really hard. I looked down and saw ants crawling all over the floor. Then the ants started to crawl over me. Within seconds my whole body was being eaten away by ants, and I could see the muscle tissue beneath my skin. I thought to myself, ?here comes the death?, just as this was happening. I heard a strange tone in my ears, and the room started to come alive. No matter where I shifted my vision I could see strange patterns in the air. It reminded me of gasoline fumes, the way you can see the invisible gases rising. The patterns were not random; they were very uniform and purposeful. I shifted my attention to a towel on the floor, and from the towel a thousand eyes opened up, staring straight at me. As I watched the towel my vision was focused into it as the room moved around like some Hollywood camera angels. As I looked at the towels I saw events unfolding. I watched the towel for a few more minutes, and saw the lives of ancient ancestors playing out in front of me. After a while my attention was shifted from the towel to the wall in front of me, where a face bigger then my body, still holding these strange patters, emerged and looked at me. At that point the ants came back, they were crawling everywhere, and from under every crack and crevice was a cloud of ants slowly breathing out like the tide of beaches.

At this point I thought, this is it, the universe has finally talked to me, and I wasn?t scared to hear it. Then I thought why does it have to happen when I am on the toilette???  Why when I am having the slickest shit of my life does the universe decide to open my eyes to it?? So I pulled myself out. It was a strange feeling, I thought to myself, it?s time to go back out and talk to my girlfriend. She probably thought I had died.  As soon as I thought to myself, not right now, the patterns and faces subsided. I cleaned up and went back out. I told my girlfriend of my experience. She laughed and told me how fantastic that was. I sat down and started drawing. As I drew I noticed the shifting of the room. Again the room went from a solid 3 dimensional object and into a world beyond any description. I went in and out for a few hours, and then started coming down.

At the point I started coming down my girlfriend busted out some relationship problems, and started to freak out. We went back and forth about our troubled relationship, and the things I am trying to change about myself (in order to better myself). After we came to an agreement of our relationship (god damnit why did she have to bring it up while I was shrooming?BITCH!!!!), I complained that she had brought me out of my great trip. I went back to the bathroom a few times, and every time I saw the same things. It was like I was stepping back into where I had left off, and the universe was still waiting for me to talk.

After I knew I was done, or rather thought the mushrooms were done ravaging my intestines, I started to talk to my girlfriend about random things, mostly about how great of a time I was having. I told her that my trip was coming to an end, and I could feel it, she told me it would only if I wanted it too, and then said to look into her eyes. So I did. As I looked into her eyes, I felt normal, but then my whole world started melting again.

Somehow even though my trip was over, she pulled me back into it. We were talking about things and our minds being so open to each other. I then thought about things I never mentioned to her. I thought to myself if you can see right through me then why are you with me, I have been around I am possibly dirty and don?t know it, I have fucked too many people, and I am a whore. She then said out loud, you are clean enough for me. I asked her what she said, out of shock, and she said you heard me, then it clicked.. She could see inside my skull.

We then talked some more about what was going on, and how great it was to see each other in our purest of forms. She asked me a question, she said no matter what happens, stay with her. I asked her what she meant, and she said again, no matter what happens, I have to stay with her, then said they can never break this up, they wont get in here tonight. Just as she said that, I heard a very loud crashing noise outside.  I instantly freaked out and didn?t know what to do. She told me to pretend we were sleeping, and not to make any noise. She looked out the door but there was nothing there, so we hide the pot, and bong, and sit in our living room waiting for whoever was outside to leave. She ran to the bedroom and said we are going to get rid of them, I got really freaked out and saw in my mind she was putting bullets into a gun. For some reason this image kept replaying in my mind. I have this horrible sinking feeling that she was going to kill us both so we could stay in a permanent mushroom state. I got scared and went into the room, half fearing a gunshot aimed my way, and of course it never came.

We go back into the living room and lay down. We were writing back and forth on a notepad as to not make nay noise. She asked again, so you want to make them leave???? I was scared and then heard the cocking of a gun. I grabbed her hand, and pulled it up to see it was just her hand. I said yes, how do we make them leave, and at that point we heard  a car door slam and the car start up and drive off.  I didn?t really know what to make of it, but she kept telling me someone or something knew that we had become aware, and they were trying to stop us from going any further. I didn?t really ask her to explain anymore then that, so we laid down talking and holding each other. Eventually we fell asleep and woke up late the next afternoon.

All in all I had a very happy and intense trip that I hope to repeat again very soon. Next time I want to be able to shroom and get to the same place I reached the other night.
I can say I talked to the universe, and it showed me a great deal (even though I was on the toilette at the time).

If I was to classify this trip into terms of levels I would say a level 4 with frequent visits to a level 5.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBonez420
8=======8

Loc: out of my element
Re: trip report [Re: clone]
    #3673703 - 01/24/05 08:26 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Dude... AWESOME trip report. Sounds like a wonderful experience.

:thumbup: :mushroom2:

--------------------
"Many times I've lied - Many times I've listened,
Many times I've wondered how much there is to know."
-Led Zeppelin (Over the Hills and Far Away)

OfflineShRooMHeAdJ
Stranger

Loc: NY
Re: trip report [Re: Bonez420]
    #3675403 - 01/25/05 12:55 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

good story its buggin me out rite now im readin it on shrooms a plus man

--------------------
Holla

OfflineShRooMHeAdJ
Stranger

Loc: NY
Re: trip report [Re: ShRooMHeAdJ]
    #3675413 - 01/25/05 12:56 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

gotta go back up there and read it again jesus lmao

--------------------
Holla

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #3677646 - 01/25/05 02:19 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

How much mushroom was in each pill? What type of mushroom did you trip off of? Was there mushroom tea involved as well? How long total did you trip for?

Great trip :thumbup: except for that Bitch bringing up things she should not have when you all were tripping. You should talk to her beforehand and clear up all the types of things that could possibly happen and what is appropriate and not when tripping. You seem to be getting into high doses, do you know the types of things that can possibly happen on them?
Lets just say pissing and shitting yourself may come up, not that it will for sure, but you should probably talk to your girlfriend about these types of things. But you definitely need to get things straight with her before you trip again.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Invisibleclone
Remote Viewer
 User Gallery

Re: trip report [Re: mecreateme]
    #3678941 - 01/25/05 07:31 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

there were supposed to be 650mg in each pill. the mushrooms were psilocybe/Hawaiians. they were grown by a person i know, she is real great at it. i did eat a few pills, but i mixed most of them into beef ramen mix without the noodles. i think i only swallowed 2 cause i always feel like they are stuck in my throat, so it makes me gag. i think i started tripping around 10ish and it ended sometime between 3am and 4am.
despite the relationship trouble brought up i was able to maintain and get back into my groove. was much fun.

Invisibledressel11
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Milky Way
    #3679185 - 01/25/05 08:14 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Woe, cool story. So many times i though it was going to turn into a bad trip report. like the ants ate you alive and you woke up a day later sweating or you imagining yourself being shot and then freaking out, but you kept your cool the whole time.

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Re: trip report [Re: dressel11]
    #3679372 - 01/25/05 09:02 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Craaaazy. Good report too!

Invisibleclone
Remote Viewer
 User Gallery

Re: trip report [Re: Trainwreck]
    #3683285 - 01/26/05 03:40 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

if i was a bit more inexperienced it would have taken a turn for the worse. this is the first time i ate so much. i know i have only dipped my toes into the waters, but this was like wading into it. the next few trips i will maintain at around an eight, and then slowly work my way up. it helps me get used to anything (i hope) that may arise. the only reason i had control was due to using enough at lower doses to work my way up and feel like i was home again. 2 weeks and counting and my golden teachers will arrive.

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
    #3683954 - 01/26/05 05:48 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

That is awsome how she pulled you back into your trip. Sounds fun maybe I should find a girl I love to maybe share this kind of experience with.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

Invisibleclone
Remote Viewer
 User Gallery

Re: trip report [Re: Stonerguy]
    #3684077 - 01/26/05 06:17 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

i am learning that some things can be controlled by your mind alone. once you know how to operate it, you can do some interesting things.. i am still learning, and have a lot to learn still, but it is worth it in the end to have that connection.

OfflineDimmy
Josephacetious
 User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
    #3684450 - 01/26/05 07:39 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

great report.

--------------------
:goose:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Toilet Paper

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports