Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinenotthesameperson
Stranger
someone help me out!!!
    #3673189 - 01/24/05 06:05 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Hey, Ive done alot of drugs in my life and im 18 and i love doing them but after i had a bad trip the buzz life isnt the same and i need some awnsers on why i cant have fun with my buzz anymore. The first time i did shrooms i loved them and i wanted to do them again and when i got the chance i had a really bad trip and after that it feels like i cant do anymore drugs like im scared of them or something. Like weed makes me all worried now and like i just want it to go away. I love weed and i want to be able to smoke alot the only thing i got now is cigs to make me feel better so can someone tell me why this is happening and if there is a cure or how long it takes to get over this type of thing someone tell me quick please thanks

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OnlineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
Re: someone help me out!!! [Re: notthesameperson]
    #3673775 - 01/24/05 08:45 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

You say:
Quote:

Hey, Ive done alot of drugs in my life and im 18

thats a good reason why you can't have fun on them anymore.

What you need is some time without any substances in your body...that should help for shure,

in order to get high you must be low, cos if you are high already, then geting high from high doen't make any difference for you to feel...it is not possible...

You must give yourself the time to be able to tell the diference. To be able to distinguish low from high.

In order to get high, you mus learn how to get sober first.
:shrug:

It is also important for health reasons (detoxification) otherwise you might be adding too many toxins in your body and get sick...

Ginger, aloe vera, green tea and various other plants can help you detoxify your body along with gym saunas and good sleep.

You need time, keep in mind that the blood needs 100 days to purify itself.

I am doing a detoxification from weed right now, its been 3 months since i stopped and i m still feeling what it did to my body

don't abuse drugs

take care & good luck

:sun:

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: someone help me out!!! [Re: Sterile]
    #3686586 - 01/27/05 01:13 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Either get into opiates (half joking) or stop using drugs for a while.

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

Offlinerepemon
journeyman
Re: someone help me out!!! [Re: notthesameperson]
    #3687510 - 01/27/05 06:57 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

notthesameperson said:
Hey, Ive done alot of drugs in my life and im 18 and i love doing them but after i had a bad trip the buzz life isnt the same and i need some awnsers on why i cant have fun with my buzz anymore. The first time i did shrooms i loved them and i wanted to do them again and when i got the chance i had a really bad trip and after that it feels like i cant do anymore drugs like im scared of them or something. Like weed makes me all worried now and like i just want it to go away. I love weed and i want to be able to smoke alot the only thing i got now is cigs to make me feel better so can someone tell me why this is happening and if there is a cure or how long it takes to get over this type of thing someone tell me quick please thanks

Tell you why this is happening?
You had a bad trip, thats why.
3 threads now on this same subject.

--------------------
- When the time stops, evil ones will be pointed out for all to see.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: someone help me out!!! [Re: repemon]
    #3713387 - 02/01/05 02:16 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

You need to resolved some issues with yourself or your life. Change some things. Plus you are young too, you have all the rest of your life to trip out or whatever it is what you want. Sounds like you should purify your body at this point in your life. Get in the gym and workout if you don't already. Eat the right things and find a good hobby you really enjoy. Or a significant other. Looks like you need a change in your life.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineDocPsilocybin
enthusiast

Re: someone help me out!!! [Re: mecreateme]
    #3713551 - 02/01/05 02:55 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Don't be a drug abuser, be a drug user. Haha, yeah, I know it's cliche. It sounds like you're using drugs for all the wrong reasons. They can be fun, but they should never replace reality, you should never need drugs to have fun. In a case like this just continue on with life, enjoy, have fun, move on, when you're ready to do drugs again you'll know.

Drugs aren't an answer that you can turn to, they're just entertainment. Enlightenment and happiness comes from within.

--------------------
You can't hold a man down without staying down with him.
-- Booker T. Washington

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being