Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Trip Report: First time rave, first time on E
    #3672667 - 01/24/05 02:11 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

My girlfriend's best friend Brooke, a somewhat troubled, very intelligent girl, came back from Amsterdamn with some 'ecstasy' pills.  She offered us one of them, so we decided to all go to a rave together and roll.  It would be me and my girlfriend's first time, Brooke's second.  We took the pills in the parkinglot and then got in line.  The line was an hour long, and we felt nothing; the pills were completely bunk, they didn't even relieve Brooke's slight headache  :rolleyes:

Here we are, upset with the fake pills, irritated by the hour-long line full of weird kids calling eachother "butterfly' and 'midnight,' fed up with the people constantly cutting to the front with the unverifyable premise that they were all 'production,' we finally made it to the door, where we paid twice what was advertised.  We weren't very happy.

We get inside and turn towards one of the rooms.  Immediately a guy approached me and said "come here."  I said, no man, I'm allright.  He insisted.  He said everything would be ok, he could sense that tonight was our night, that we were dissapointed.  He sold us 3 E's, and these ones were VERY REAL  :laugh:

Waiting for them to hit, we danced a bunch, and then went downstairs to a quiet place to take a rest.

WHOOOOOOOOSH.  It wasn't subtle.  I came up and up and up.  I was so high.  sooooooo high :heart:.  I started laughing, I smiled, a smile which woudln't go away for 5 hours.  "What?,' I thought, "Ecstasy's actually real?!"  I hadn't exected it to "work" on me.  I thought I'd gain some perspective on the rave culture, have fun, dance, do my thing.  But this E hit me like a load of love-bricks :tongue2:

My girlfriend, her best friend Brooke, and I all entered an embrace that would include various people until the end of the event.  We told eachother how much we loved eachother, everyone.  To me and my girlfriend, it felt like the love we have for eachother just expanded outward and enveloped the world.  I looked at everyone that walked by with new eyes... the weren't strangers, they were PEOPLE.  PEOPLE were the most fascinating, exciting, beautiful creatures imaginable.  Hugging them was GREAT. 

Talking, we realized all sorts of hang-ups in our relationships, in our individual psyches.  I realized that, while "intellectually" I like to believe that we're all one, I hadn't really internalized the notion.  There were still people, sorority girls, the rich kids that hang out by commons, that I just would never consider valuable people.  OF COURSE they're valuable people, it was ME who hated THEM, not the other way around. 

There is no way to write a coherent, linear trip report, becase that four hours is like a dream in my memory, a soft, brilliant, place, where everything feels like love... the people all looked like love, the air tasted like love, the music was aural love, the air was liquid love.  We never danced again after the stuff hit, just hugged, rubbed, kissed, met everyone.

It didn't feel artificial.  It didn't feel like a drug.  It was as if the layers of gunk between me and everyone else, evolutionary remnants of hierarchical thinking, fear, laziness, trauma, defense mechanisms, were all just temporarily dissolved.  I saw what the world should be working towards.  My girlfriend looked like the most stunning creature on the face of the planet: big beatiful eyes, pupils filling almost the whole blue iris, shiny smooth soft white face, brilliant smile.  I always love her like that.  But eveyrone else, I loved them too, in a different way sure, but LOVE all the same.  AMAZING! 

I couldn't believe such a place existed.  EVERYONE was so absurdly NICE, genuinely NICE.  They weren't trying to be, they were gratified by it.  You know the raver girl in your class thats always very open and friendly?  She learned that from E.

Adderall helps me talk to people by giving me lots of confidence.  If I feel equal or superior to the person, I can engage in conversation without fear.  Otherwise, I avoid even eye contact.  E, on the other hand, didn't give me confidence, it gave me UNDERSTANDING.  PEOPLE don't judge eachother as much as they think.  We're all strangers, and we all react positively to kindness.  You can talk to anyone you want, they're almost always going to be appreciative of you taking the time to say hi, whats your name, nice to meet you.  I am a changed human being. 

Brooke and I, who used to feel awkward towards eachother as mutual friends of my girlfriend, now we love eachother, we're lifelong friends.  We're not deluding ourselves, the day after dosing, we all sat and talked for hours, me and Brooke have so much in common.  We're going to visit her when she goes back to school, I can't wait.

Its been 36 hours sinced we dosed.  Thanks to 5-htp before and since dosing, lots of vitamins, green tea, antioxidants of all sorts, I don't feel at all depressed.  I feel WONDERFUL, I'm still rolling  :heart: 

I LOVED the experience.  I don't want it to ever loose its magic.  I'll go to another rave as soon as possible, and just dance without drugs, maybe just a lil pot and a redbull.  And after a long break, whenever we agree that we need to visit that place again, we'll do it, and it'll be fucking magical.

For me, the main value of MDMA was just the knowledge that such a perfect bliss is possible.  Granted, its pharmacologically driven, it can't last forever, its artificial.  But just knowing something that AMAZING is out there gives me hope.  I've made so many new friends in the past couple of days, I talk to everyone with fearless eye contact now.  My EGO, which has always bothered me, is so much less of a problem.  I don't feel superior to anybody anymore, they're all just my brothers and sisters.  If they don't have the same values as me, its ok, they're doin there thing, they're beautiful. 

:heart:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: First time rave, first time on E [Re: Noviseer]
    #3672677 - 01/24/05 02:17 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Nice !
:heartpump::peace::heartpump::peace::heartpump::peace::heartpump::peace:

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Trip Report: First time rave, first time on E [Re: TYL3R]
    #3673633 - 01/24/05 06:11 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

x_TYLER_x said:
Nice !
:heartpump::peace::heartpump::peace::heartpump::peace::heartpump::peace:

Yeah, that was a great story! The world would be a much better place if everyone had this experience at least once.  :tongue2: :heart: :sun:

--------------------

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: Trip Report: First time rave, first time on E [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3673732 - 01/24/05 06:35 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

That sounds great! I'm a little disapointed with my experience with MDA. I took it about 4 hours after some mescaline and two hours later it just about knocked me down and my visuals went from nothing to absolute craziness in a matter of seconds.

It was an EXTREMELY strong body high, way tingley, feeling like I would pass out and very, very euphoric and relaxing. But I didn't feel empathogenic or loving at all. It just felt like the mescaline got stonger, and overwhelming, with an especially euphoric body sensation and anxiety went away, but I didn't feel very bonded with anyone around me as result of the drug. I was hoping for it to help me open up to the world, but it really felt like it was just me feeling really good, too good maybe, but not in a very emotional or altruistic way.

I'm really keen on trying some pure MDMA next time, and without the mescaline.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: First time rave, first time on E [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #3673761 - 01/24/05 06:40 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I've done mescaline, and its way different, just like you describe. I felt great, but I wanted to fuck my girlfriend more than hug her. I always assumed mescaline would be the more spiritual of the two, but having experienced them both, MDMA was way better. I'm gonna try going past a foot of pedro though, and maybe I'll find something more in the mescaline experience.

DarkStar: I definitely thought about that, how everyone should have the experience at least once, how much better we'd all understand eachother and what not. A frequent reoccuring thought both during and after the experience.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MDMA EVERYONE! IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

--------------------

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

#3673779 - 01/24/05 06:45 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Noviseer said:
I don't feel superior to anybody anymore, they're all just my brothers and sisters.  If they don't have the same values as me, its ok, they're doin there thing, they're beautiful. 

:heart:

man, you seriously just made my day!  :sun: :heart:
don't leave that attitude, even if the feeling fades. that's where it's at.

OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
Re: Trip Report: First time rave, first time on E [Re: Hendostan]
    #3674027 - 01/24/05 07:29 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

:smile:    :laugh:    :heart:   

Yea, everybody should try this just once and never forget.

--------------------
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
- Carl Gustav Jung

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: First time rave, first time on E [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #3674050 - 01/24/05 07:35 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah...MDA is more of a visual/mind roll, although it is empathogenic too a degree. MDMA....now that is empathogenic!  :laugh: :heartpump:  ****edit**** "I don't feel superior to anybody anymore, they're all just my brothers and sisters. If they don't have the same values as me, its ok, they're doin there thing, they're beautiful."......:thumbup: very, very, very well said.....I put that in my AIM profile, crediting you with it of course, I hope ya don't mind!  :wink: :grin: :sun:

--------------------

Edited by Dark_Star (01/24/05 07:38 PM)

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
    #3674422 - 01/24/05 08:40 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Noviseer said:
I've done mescaline, and its way different, just like you describe. I felt great, but I wanted to fuck my girlfriend more than hug her. I always assumed mescaline would be the more spiritual of the two, but having experienced them both, MDMA was way better. I'm gonna try going past a foot of pedro though, and maybe I'll find something more in the mescaline experience.

From my experience mescaline is alot cooler in higher doses, because once you are completely overwhelmed it gets really peacefull and relaxing. You see all this amazing stuff and feel totally calm and at ease. With lower doses it is more uncomfortable and less eye candy.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#3675434 - 01/24/05 10:58 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
Yeah...MDA is more of a visual/mind roll, although it is empathogenic too a degree. MDMA....now that is empathogenic!  :laugh: :heartpump:  ****edit**** "I don't feel superior to anybody anymore, they're all just my brothers and sisters. If they don't have the same values as me, its ok, they're doin there thing, they're beautiful."......:thumbup: very, very, very well said.....I put that in my AIM profile, crediting you with it of course, I hope ya don't mind!  :wink: :grin: :sun:

I'm honored... did ya fix my misspelling? :tongue:

--------------------

OfflineXionide
Stranger

Loc: washington
    #3676201 - 01/25/05 04:41 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Wow I have to try this stuff now.

--------------------

OfflineTadpole
Stranger

Re: Trip Report: First time rave, first time on E [Re: Xionide]
    #3676264 - 01/25/05 05:25 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

A beautiful story that was.

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
    #3677302 - 01/25/05 10:56 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

How do you know the pills were fake? It can take up to 1.5 hours for the effects to kick in. Especially if you've eaten beforehand.
How long after the 3 'real' pills did you feel it? And how long after the 'fake' pills?

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: First time rave, first time on E [Re: cybrbeast]
    #3677499 - 01/25/05 11:47 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Well, the first pills were essentially tasteless... a bit had crumbled in the bag, so I licked it, and it tasted like nothing.  The second pills kicked in about 40 minutes after ingestion, by that time it had been almost two hours since we ate the first pills, so i'm pretty sure they were bunk.  Oh well, fate got things settled out in the end  :loveeyes:

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#3680131 - 01/25/05 09:29 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Oh... :lol:, nope, I didn't even notice it. Yeah, pills are usually bitter, at least that one was completely bunk and not meth or something equally f-ked up. Tadpole....you've got a great avatar.  :thumbup: :weirdeyes:

--------------------

OfflineTadpole
Stranger

#3682949 - 01/26/05 12:08 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
Tadpole....you've got a great avatar.  :thumbup: :weirdeyes:

Right back at you! :grin:

OfflineJackel159
Wiggler

#3683144 - 01/26/05 01:05 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

nice, sounds like you had a really good roll. E is different everytime and it totally depends on the environment you take it in. I've done it a bunch of times now and it's been a blast in a different way each time. I talked to my girlfriend too and some of my friends and it's pretty cool how all the barriers between people drop when you're on it. my friends and I are going to germany and amsterdam this summer and we're gonna try to get some good shit and go to a rave. glad you liked your first time. oh yeah, don't go into your next with expectations that it'll be like the first cuz it won't be. not in the sense that it won't be as fun, but it's just going to be different. oh yeah, another thing I've found to help is to smoke a bowl right after you pop your pill. it kinda tides you over until the feeling sets in. smoking afterwards is good too cuz it mellows you out. have fun :smile:

--------------------
I'm hip to the groove
known to bust a move
I'm kid tested
and mother approved

~Twix

Edited by Jackel159 (01/26/05 01:08 PM)

OfflineLilShank
TECH N9NE

#3684325 - 01/26/05 05:22 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i couldnt even finish the report, im glad u had a good time, but please EVERYONE DONT CALL ECSTASY PILLS "E's" I CANT STAND IT it sounds soooooo dumb, "E's" call them rolls, pills, anything, but not E's!!!!

--------------------
Thats why ur momma got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
Thats why ur sister got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
since ur momma and ur sister got a big ol butt
they helped the NiNa bust a big ol' nut

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: First time rave, first time on E [Re: LilShank]
    #3684538 - 01/26/05 05:49 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

lol, to each his own.  I like calling them E's a lot, it sounds like they feel, "eeeeeeeeeeee"  say it out loud.  "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :sun:."  I'm probably influenced by the nice dude who sold them to us; he said 'I've got some really good E."

But I know what you mean, I don't like when people call it X, to me its unpoetic in the very way 'E' is poetic.

--------------------

Offlineholio1
intense

Loc: toronto son
    #3685357 - 01/26/05 08:18 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

he means in the plural to describe multiple pills

awesome report, ya just don't want to get to doing that stuff all the time it will wreck your brain

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom