Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Terrence McKenna, The Doors

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibledorkus
don't look back
 User Gallery
Lizzzards...? telepathE.T.ic dragonZZZ...
    #3672491 - 01/24/05 03:15 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I have heard from trustworthy people that all is one.
Wearing different masks.

Sometimes I feel this to be truth.
When someone talks negatively about another human being I always feel they are talking directly about me, just using the other human as a metaphor for myself. Always. Don't think they are aware of it themselves though. If there is an underlying reality, wouldn't this mean everything was in a weird way entangled, and all of reality is pieces of the personal puzzle? Couldn't you in a way use your thoughts as communication with the Mind at Large. Projecting thoughts into reality, then read (at least try) the different scenarios playing out around you.

Is telepathy talking to oneself (one's self) and projecting the answer? To pretend to be both persons.

I am a bubble surrounding this physical vehicle. My goal is to pack the energy in my bubble dense? Then manage perfect co-operation between mind (bubble) and body?

Ehhm... Kinda confused today. My original intend with the thread was to ask a question. On my last good trip, about two years ago I guess, I encountered some weird lizard-like beings. I couldn't directly see them, but sensed their presence and their "physical" attributes. They seemed happy, laughing and loving and communicated something about "being food", "not needing food", "or that I would not need food in their place"??? Def something about food.

Six months later I read about draconians and it freaked the fuck outta me. I mean, what could this be? Some type of inner archetype or beings of other realms?

All answers highly appreciated  :heart:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Lizzzards...? telepathE.T.ic dragonZZZ... [Re: dorkus]
    #3672497 - 01/24/05 03:17 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Um, eat a healthy diet, work-out and stay off the drugs and you will be just fine.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Netherlands
Re: Lizzzards...? telepathE.T.ic dragonZZZ... [Re: Swami]
    #3672553 - 01/24/05 03:34 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

well if individuality is an illusion one must view humanity as a single mind. in that case the reptoids are indeed both other dimentional beings and spychological archetypes.

so with what i know about reptillians as they are described by whitnesses i would have to say it is likely they represent fear of change.

then there is this thing called the R-complex.
im not sure but i think this is the same thing that is called
the pineal gland and also known as "the eye of ra".

R stands for reptillian and this part is something we have in commen with them. this is the part of the brain that is responsible for
our territorial behaviours.

ofcourse then there is Terrence Mckenna who claims that both the near death experiance and the UFO abduction phenomenon can be reproduced in a lab with the aid of DMT.

i dont know if im making sense with any of this but it should give u some words to google on...

--------------------
-Know ye not that ye are gods?-
My homepage

Invisibledorkus
don't look back
 User Gallery
Re: Lizzzards...? telepathE.T.ic dragonZZZ... [Re: Vertigo6911]
    #3672680 - 01/24/05 04:18 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Swamster, I am laying off the drugs now. Just need to clear some confusion as the fog lifts. Thanks for your kind and grounding advice though  :thumbup: :smile:

Vertigo: The R-complex surely rings true. Googled this:

The R-complex: the Reptilian Brain
Basal Ganglia and Thalamus

These are the oldest parts of the brain: the ones that we share with reptiles and birds.  They are thought to be the location of basic drives and instincts, basic needs and avoidances. This is "Brain One" in the "3 Brains in One" model discussed in a separate Tour.  Mental health problems such as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, and Panic Disorder are thought to have their roots in these structures. 

http://www.psycheducation.org/emotion/R%20complex.htm

Don't know why this popped up during that trip though. As I remember I was feeling fine, though my tripping buddy was having some problems, so I had to get up right after this "encounter". He needed someone to talk to. I wonder if I really was freaking out without being sufficiently aware to notice? Because making contact with this layer of the brain sure seems to be a sign of panic, insecurity or survival mode. Wonder if I'll ever be able to trip out again?

But maybe I have some sort of Post traumatic stress disorder. I have some hardcore stress in my shoulders and neck  :crazy: Anyway, thanks alot for guiding me along  :laugh:

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Netherlands
    #3674065 - 01/24/05 09:37 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

this is not the first time ive herd of peaple seeing reptillian type beings in trips... in fact just listen to songs by "the doors"
theres alot of reptile references in there...

maybe its like this:
the pressure u are under are triggering responses from your r-complex (survivalism) more then is usualy the case and this brought on the reptillians in the trip... they were celebrating because they(r-complex) are finaly getting some stimulation after being bored for a wile...

--------------------
-Know ye not that ye are gods?-
My homepage

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: Lizzzards...? telepathE.T.ic dragonZZZ... [Re: Vertigo6911]
    #3674106 - 01/24/05 09:46 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

balls rice. green egsgs and ham. they are higher in the food chain.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3674418 - 01/24/05 10:39 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Spacedragon can explain it. Just give him a PM.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Terrence McKenna, The Doors

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology