Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
hiatus
    #364036 - 07/31/01 06:48 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

sunshine moonshine
hop sctotch
daisys
frothy beer erupts
guiesor overflowin'
bubble up' loving cheers
good ta see ya
hello once again

me props go outa gnrmi

whaz the buzz, my markos?

let us keep those juices flowin', upliftin' and growing
on this brand new spankin' day

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: hiatus [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #364084 - 07/31/01 10:17 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

hola cj
well, dat wuz fun, pretty much, no? flippin bigass bonfire...
hope yr transitional stuff is moderately smooooth...
mmmmm... test tubes... almost feel like a lab rat experimental protocols... excuse me i hafta lay down ;) ...
markos is back from mother africa; we await the travelouge...
& the wheel turneth...
be well...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

InvisibleCaptain Jack
i [heart] you

Re: hiatus [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #367131 - 08/05/01 09:43 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

don't you want my dicky ride?

http://www.captainjackmusic.com

--------------------
-
Captain Jack has been hailed as a brilliant scholar, discredited as a brilliant fraud, and mistaken for a much taller man on several occasions.

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Re: hiatus [Re: gnrm23]
    #367353 - 08/05/01 07:37 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

wuz dat fun? fun dat wuz. dat wuz fun. wuz fun, dat. all the good vibes at starwood set me up to make amends with lady lucy (aka Alice D.), which has been long awaited for - she had broken my heart too many times. she gave me her best lesson yet, which could easily be summed up as 'ecstasy before any thing'... or a spiritual man has plenty of grumpets in his pollywog! she said it doesn't matter what you say, duality is a game or a play, and that the Source proves Itself of Itself, and that's The Way.
*heart throb sigh* thank God!

really came back from starwood with a lot
got many a folks contact info, so many Souls spread across space/time to meet up with on this info highway. truly far out.
and i got myself a dizzy head with my little oom-bop shebam starwood romance. dunno what i should do, long-distance relationships are always kindah iffy (athens-cincy), but.... hot damn! yowzzzza!

transitions been a bit nutty, just moved into my apartment last wed... behind in virtually everything school wise... tonight will be an all night catcher upper.... housemate left behind 10+hrs of trash for me to clean up (you'll never read this, but you really suck Drew!) - fortunately within the mess were random treasures, like lotsa lucy, and a $25 bottle of wine from a failed romance, and an answering machine... and waterpipe... it all works out in the end. heh, guaruntee i'll never get any lease money back on that one though... it almost takes a talent of sorts to fuck a place up as well as we did... yeesh. *cough*
take it easy gnrmi, i'll be ah catchin' you around.

Edited by CosmicJoke on 08/07/01 11:14 AM.

--------------------

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Re: hiatus [Re: Captain Jack]
    #367354 - 08/05/01 07:39 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

ummmm.... well.... as tempting as it sounds...... nope, i think i'll pass. sorry, gave at the office.

--------------------

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Re: hiatus [Re: gnrm23]
    #368605 - 08/08/01 07:17 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

... and I just got a little black cat with a white belly. it (dunno if it's a boy or a girl) just got baptized (flea bath) and its Holy name is Gate Gate Parasamgate, and its pet names are Gato and Vangough (it only has one ear). wuz a stray, so i gotta go take it to the vet and give it shots sometime today
all in all, pretty cool. got myself some company in this apartment.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag