Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineareyoumylight
Stranger
Writings On First Trip
    #3671042 - 01/24/05 04:39 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I didn't know where to post this so I'll post it here. I had my first ever trip and I planned to write down my thoughts. I forgot about it until I lifted my foot up in the air and staired at it. I had a brilliant idea and wrote it down so I could read it the next day. I felt like a god writing this down, and I wrote it extremely intelligently. It was a level 1 or 2 trip, but my mind opened up a lot more than I thought it would.

The in front of me, my foot, is what only you can see behind. It is more than that because each toe is one, and from an angle it can be perceived as one. Each corner is an eigth, and by god thats what it transends. An entire foot, an entire room, just as one. Five into one.

Right now, as I write now, as now is how right, write. It is correct that I write this thinking every shape-thing is only that of five into one. What does it mean five into one? That is exactly what puzzles everyone, and why everyone in this world is so confused. Five into one, not just toes, not just feet, but any body part is acceptable. An eyeball as above, for you. My heel is cold, but thats only going to warm up in five seconds, five into one. Why do you think there are 5 hours in one day, why do you think they lie?

Anyway it all made complete sense while tripping and maybe tommorow I'll read it while tripping and it'll make sense to me again, it'll open up again.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSHiZNO
-

Re: Writings On First Trip [Re: areyoumylight]
    #3671153 - 01/24/05 05:14 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

lol

--------------------

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Chopper Challenge

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #3671194 - 01/24/05 05:36 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

only on mushrooms would that ever make any sence.....must have had a fun time :grin:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: Writings On First Trip [Re: wrestler_az]
    #3671523 - 01/24/05 09:30 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

hehe 5 hours in 1 day :grin:

--------------------
GET MAD SWAG MONEY BIG PIMPIN

OfflineNormorsch2
Stranger
    #3682515 - 01/26/05 12:09 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

areyoumylight said:
I didn't know where to post this so I'll post it here. I had my first ever trip and I planned to write down my thoughts. I forgot about it until I lifted my foot up in the air and staired at it. I had a brilliant idea and wrote it down so I could read it the next day. I felt like a god writing this down, and I wrote it extremely intelligently. It was a level 1 or 2 trip, but my mind opened up a lot more than I thought it would.

The in front of me, my foot, is what only you can see behind. It is more than that because each toe is one, and from an angle it can be perceived as one. Each corner is an eigth, and by god thats what it transends. An entire foot, an entire room, just as one. Five into one.

Right now, as I write now, as now is how right, write. It is correct that I write this thinking every shape-thing is only that of five into one. What does it mean five into one? That is exactly what puzzles everyone, and why everyone in this world is so confused. Five into one, not just toes, not just feet, but any body part is acceptable. An eyeball as above, for you. My heel is cold, but thats only going to warm up in five seconds, five into one. Why do you think there are 5 hours in one day, why do you think they lie?

Anyway it all made complete sense while tripping and maybe tommorow I'll read it while tripping and it'll make sense to me again, it'll open up again.

It sounds perfectly logical to me.

You just have to recalibrate the oblong quasi-pulsating framistats while court-horsing the reluctive denialators and you'll be fine.

---Normorsch2

"Clyde! The dog's got my shoes!!!"

OfflineThef0rk
His Highness

Loc: Far, Far Away
Re: Writings On First Trip [Re: Normorsch2]
    #3684527 - 01/26/05 07:48 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

It sounds perfectly logical to me.

You just have to recalibrate the oblong quasi-pulsating framistats while court-horsing the reluctive denialators and you'll be fine.

Yeah! What he said...

--------------------
"I ams what I ams and thats all that I ams."
--Popeye (The Sailor Man)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience