Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMike_Ologist
4-phosphoryloxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamineconnoiseur
Salvia Level 5 -- again
    #3669811 - 01/23/05 11:15 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Hi all,

This was my 5th experience with salvia. Each time I learn more. Even though my 3rd time was level 5 and 6, this last trip was very much deeper.

I took a deep bong hit of ~.1g of 10x and held it for as long as I could. For a few seconds (as always), it felt like everything was normal. Next thing I know, I'm in a different reality. I don't recall whether my eyes were open or closed, but I was immersed in another existence. The scene wasn't very vivid--it was mostly black, with a whitish stripe near the top.

There was a presence (which I took to be female) speaking to me. The language was most certainly not English, nor am I sure it was even vocalizable. It's impossible to translate what she said, but the best I can do is "you need to understand and explain (to my sitter, to others) that this is the deepest (drug) experience there is." In particular, "drug" is a poor translation of the communication, but it's as close as I can get.

I then started coming a bit out of it, noticing my sitter sitting across from me. He is more of an acquaintance than a friend, and so my thoughts were that he was here for a reason, and there was something I was supposed to be doing. In essence, I felt unable or somehow wrong being in this profound state with him around. It wasn't particularly unpleasant, but it produces a mild irritation common to all my experiences.

As I was coming out a bit, I acknowledged mildly to the "presence" that I understood her and would remember and share it. She wasn't satisfied, and so pulled me back in, making me repeat it and promise that I would (remember/share this knowledge). I promised, and she let me go.

At this point, I was back pretty much completely. My sitter explained I had been gone for only a minute, which I couldn't believe.

(My sitter took a very large double hit next. I won't write out his entire trip report, but basically: he thought he was the sun, and that my chair was the country side, and they were spinning on a pinwheel. He got up and did some strange things (examining objects) and babbled a lot, and then remembered none of his actions later. Remember kiddies, use a sitter!)

I'm not sure what to make of the experience. I don't know that I learned anything from it, and it wasn't particularly pleasant (or unpleasant). I don't know if my impression of a female presence was engendered by having read other trip reports that mention this (although presumably that is the case). Overall, hard to peg it as more than a flight of fancy on a Saturday afternoon.

Thanks for reading.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Re: Salvia Level 5 -- again [Re: Mike_Ologist]
    #3670048 - 01/24/05 12:30 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Thats Salvia for ya.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Salvia Level 5 -- again [Re: Trainwreck]
    #3671718 - 01/24/05 11:46 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

It is beyond drug. You are right.
It is the conglameration of everything you have ever known and then realizing that all you have ever known is just a variation on a single thing, nothing is different everything is the same. Liberating and terrifying in the same time.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience