Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineChrisHippyLoser
Dope Smoker

Loc: Big Tex
FYI found a great misting spray bottle
    #3667674 - 01/23/05 02:26 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

if you're new and are thinking of what to use for a spray bottle to get a very fine mist go up to wally world and get a bottle of the walmart brand glasses cleaner....it comes in a spray bottle and they've got a couple sizes...

it sprays a very very fine mist and seems to work great...i'd imagaine other brands would do just the same as long as they're made for cleaning eye glasses

and yes, obviously, clean the bottle out real good...the cleaner solution is loaded with rubbing alcohol

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleADoobie
AdoobieShroomery
Male
Loc: I moved!
Re: FYI found a great misting spray bottle [Re: ChrisHippyLoser]
    #3667706 - 01/23/05 02:34 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Good tip...those things do put out a wicked fine spray

--------------------
ADoobie said:
I know what strikes me as odd about this. It is totally unnatural. The whole idea is just totally backwards.

So are historians going to look back at 'The Great Cake Eaters'? Damn. That was a backwards step in the evolutionary process. We left Shroomheads in the dust. Welcome to the new age of Vermheads.

VvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVv

I ONLY STUDY legal, edible mushrooms and mycology. Any mention of any other kind of mushroom is purely fictional, and pictures are ripped from the internet. I do not grow mushrooms!

InvisibleTaskenti
MadPsycho
 Arcade Champion: Bowling

Re: FYI found a great misting spray bottle [Re: ADoobie]
    #3667717 - 01/23/05 02:36 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

You can also get those little small bottles already empty in the hair section...not the big bottles, but the little travel size ones (they are about the same size as one of those small eye glass cleaners...and they are only like 50 cents or somethin...Look in the travel size area in wally world..
Good tip chris

--------------------
CIVIC IS Mycoshack!! Be careful trading with him!!
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showthreaded.php/Cat/0/Number/5686915/page/0/vc/1

Offlinehyphae
born to grow
 User Gallery

Loc: the rain forests
Trusted Cultivator
Re: FYI found a great misting spray bottle [Re: Taskenti]
    #3668252 - 01/23/05 04:51 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

The best sprayer hands down are pumpup types such as these, when adjusted correctly it puts out a mist as light as a heavy fog. Walmart, Kmart, Home Depot, etc; all have these Multi Purpose Pump Sprayers and they'll save you a lot of work too. :wink:

--------------------
Getting the most out of your casings!, A pinning strategy.
Oyster Shell "Flour" $2 for 1lb. a hell of a deal :wink:
Not what is overlay but rather what overlay is
Gas Exchange vs. FAE

"We all have priorities. I used a closet once setup a nice little lab trouble was all the shit that was in there ended up in the bedroom that pissed off the GF then I ended up dumping her as she was getting in the way of my sterile culture technique! Ya I got priorities too!!!"

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation