Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Mush + LSD body high comparison
    #3667179 - 01/23/05 09:48 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Ok, so whenever I eat shrooms my body gets into a mode where it functions 100%. I feel extremely strong and energized, and that I could run in that state for hours on end. My muscles are pumped and ready to take on whatever. I also feel like I become one with my environment. I never feel too cold or too hot, but juuuuuust right.
I experience these effects on any dosages, and 1 gram will do it to me perfectly because I won't trip, but my body will feel perfect. I could go to the gym and rip my muscles to shreds.

If I eat a good amount of shrooms and trip, I will experience melting into anything that I am lying down/ sitting on, and my fingers will melt into anything I touch.

My Q is, how does the LSD body high compare to the shroom body high.

Do you feel energized, pumped, and basicaly perfect?

Shrooms can make you into superhuman IMO.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
Re: Mush + LSD body high comparison [Re: Ginseng1]
    #3667240 - 01/23/05 10:12 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

IME, during the first phase of the trip there is no body high or body load to speak of. Just a mental trip and a amphetamine-like energized feeling.

During the peak/post peak phase i get this weird tingly electric body high all over, but mainly focused in my upper legs. Kinda like the feeling when you're super-tired and go to bed and roll yourself on the sheets, but different.

This latter phase makes me want to lie in the floor and roll around and squirm in the dirt/earth/leaves and merge with it all. But that may be just me and i'm a nutcase :nut:

LSD is very energetic as well and you also sometimes feel you have superhuman strength. On LSD it actually feels you don't have any bodily limitations. If you feel like dancing you'll just dance and dance and dance for hours without feeling tired. If you feel like running you'll run and run not even remembering you have a body. Etc...
The psyche takes over, whatever it orders your body will comply without complaining :wink:

ymmv

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: Mush + LSD body high comparison [Re: esin]
    #3667539 - 01/23/05 11:50 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

:lol: very nicely said, couldn't have done it better. shrooms tend to make me feel very heavy and tired, the huge body load is what i like least about mushrooms. that sounds about opposite from what you describe, so that just proves that these drugs affect everyone differently. however, i don't know of anyone really that doesn't become energized on lsd. esin's desription is just about right :thumbup:

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
Re: Mush + LSD body high comparison [Re: Hendostan]
    #3667609 - 01/23/05 12:07 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Hendostan said:
shrooms tend to make me feel very heavy and tired, the huge body load is what i like least about mushrooms. that sounds about opposite from what you describe, so that just proves that these drugs affect everyone differently.

Me too.
It wasn't always like this, but lately shroom come-ups have been a huge turnoff.

I feel confused, tired, sick, sleepy (:wtf:) and in a bad mood. I burp a lot and my body involuntarily behaves in a strange way.
Once it reaches the peak i usually feel much better though - lots more energy and euphoria...

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#3667683 - 01/23/05 12:27 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Well, if I eat over 2 or 3 grams, I always feel heavy and tired on the come up and I really want to lie down, but I always get past that phase and then im good to go.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3669348 - 01/23/05 06:58 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

This is really hard to describe..but, acid feels much more electric, awake and energized, light, whereas shrooms sometimes do the same, but usually make me feel a more earthy kind of tingely, and my body feels heavier.

--------------------

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Re: Mush + LSD body high comparison [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3669998 - 01/23/05 10:14 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Its funny reading you guys trying to explain this, cuase I know we're all thinking the same thing, but no one can quite put it into words. I cant either. LSD always gives me a more up, energetic high. I always refer to it as the 'lightening buzz'. Its seriously feels to me like my body is composed of flowing electricity, pure energy. Mushrooms always give me a real relaxed, mellow buzz which I enjoy just as much. I also always seem to have odd, short-lived cold sweats on mushrooms.

In a nutshell (for me anyways), LSD is pure, flowing, raw power of colorful goodness. I always feel like I'm above everything. While mushrooms are a mellow, philosophical feeling, being more intact with the beauty that is life and the earth. Which in a way describes the two physically as well. Weird.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Mush + LSD body high comparison [Re: Trainwreck]
    #3670012 - 01/23/05 10:18 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

^^^^^^^^Excellent post! :thumbup: :sun:

--------------------

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
    #3671474 - 01/24/05 06:37 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

ummm yeah, nicely put... i myself could have not said it much better either... i notice when i peak that i cant carry on a conversation too well sometimes, of course not nearly as bad as a descent dose of mushrooms...

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #3671502 - 01/24/05 07:09 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

For me mushrooms are more personal chill and dreamy. LSD is more enegetic, alive and speedy.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineRyan_12
One Toke OverThe Line
Male
Re: Mush + LSD body high comparison [Re: baraka]
    #5422906 - 03/20/06 07:25 PM (18 years, 12 days ago)

yeah, if i'm alone i'd definitely rather take some shrooms and just chill in one spot because its difficult for me to move but on acid (only done it once so still have to explore it more) i'd rather do it with some friends and it was much easier to move around on it. Mushrooms do make me feel very heavy which is why i like to stay in one spot. IMO, Acid just seems as a whole much more recreational then mushrooms.

--------------------
Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies