Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePoppaWoody
Loc: Tampa, Fl
Anyone know where to get me some ergot
    #366499 - 08/03/01 08:47 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I will adhere to any rules of discretion and delivery.

Remember: Your whole purpose in life may be to serve as a warning to others

Edited by PoppaWoody on 08/03/01 09:49 PM.

--------------------
[red]Remember:[/red] Your whole purpose in life may be to serve as a warning to others

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Anyone know where to get me some ergot [Re: PoppaWoody]
    #366515 - 08/03/01 09:58 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Post Deleted a la Obscurity

OfflinePoppaWoody
WOW [Re: ]
    #366524 - 08/03/01 10:27 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Great site. Now I can cultivate ergot, figure out how to get the trataric and I can brew some LSD

--------------------
[red]Remember:[/red] Your whole purpose in life may be to serve as a warning to others

Offlinepyromaniac
addict
Loc: Oregon
Re: WOW [Re: PoppaWoody]
    #366525 - 08/03/01 10:31 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I thought that was tartaric acid? And I dont think it is as easy as just cultivating ergot and then converting it to ergot tartrate. Isn't there a bunch of other chemicals and crazy lab supplies that are needed. And a room like where you develop pictures with the red light so as not to destroy the ergot.

Support the FSR!

--------------------
I admit it, Im a fungal-feliac :wink:
Support the FSR!

Anonymous

Re: WOW [Re: PoppaWoody]
    #366556 - 08/04/01 12:15 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Offlinealuminum_can
addict
Loc: california, orange
Re: Anyone know where to get me some ergot [Re: ]
    #366560 - 08/04/01 12:23 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

how would i go about cultivating ergot from this stuff? i have posted questions on how to make lsd, and everyone told me it was impossible.

if one drinks too much from a bottle marked pioson, it is most certain to dissaprove one sooner or later.

--------------------
the little kridders of nature; they dont know that thyre ugly!

Anonymous

Re: Anyone know where to get me some ergot [Re: aluminum_can]
    #366574 - 08/04/01 12:46 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

OfflineHumidity
Mad Scientist
Loc: Somewhere in Northeast OH
Re: Anyone know where to get me some ergot [Re: ]
    #366631 - 08/04/01 08:07 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Making LSD is not impossible you just have to know a little bit about chemistry. You also have to have access to some very hard to find chemicals. Lysergic Acid being at the top of the list. Leave LSD to the chemists in the labs otherwise you might blow yourself up.

Edited by Humidity on 08/04/01 09:08 AM.

--------------------
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking

OfflineRichard_D_James
enthusiast
Re: Anyone know where to get me some ergot [Re: Humidity]
    #366647 - 08/04/01 10:05 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

LSD is very hard to synthesize. It takes about $20k in proper lab supplies. You also need at least a bachelors in some kind of chemistry so you dont blow yourself up. Oh yes, and then there is the possibility of you making a bad batch and killing or making a lot of people sick. Maybe you should stick to LSA extraction from ergot. It's rumoured that all the nasty shit in ergot that makes you sick is easily soulable in water. Make some LSA gelcaps. Much easier and not that much different the VItamin Cidro :D

Anonymous

Re: Anyone know where to get me some ergot [Re: Richard_D_James]
    #366790 - 08/04/01 05:06 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Erogot Chemicals are isolated from the sclerotia of Ergot fungus. No one has been able to cultivate sclerotia of this fungus. It is still harvested from rye fields before the rye is harvested. The Pharmaceutical companies pay dearly for it.

OfflineOpi

#367125 - 08/05/01 09:25 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I would like to highly discourage you from attempting anything with ergot until you fully understand why I am trying to discourage you..

Don't do your research on something as dangerous as ergot from this forum. For example...The nasty stuff in ergot is not soluble in water, it is insoluble... If you have questions on how to produce lsd, you are not nearly skilled enough to do it and someone is going to get hurt. Not to mention the legal aspect.

OfflinePoppaWoody
Re: Anyone know where to get me some ergot [Re: Opi]
    #367144 - 08/05/01 11:06 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

First of all, I have been researching for two years and am even taking courses in Organic Chem. I am a very very catious person.

--------------------

OfflinePoppaWoody
Re: Anyone know where to get me some ergot [Re: Opi]
    #367146 - 08/05/01 11:08 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

OH yeah, Also. I would not do research on this forum. I read, study, talk to chem students, and then do it again. I was just suprized to find a source of infected seeds. From that I can cultivate pure ergot.

--------------------

OfflineShdwstr
FSRCanada
Male

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #367244 - 08/05/01 03:41 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Your interests in the ergot peaked my curiosity. If you have been studying up for some time, as you said, I am just wondering if you have researched out the sources for the other required chemicals for the process. Obtaining just one or two certain ones will send up an instant Red Flag towards you. If you have access to a University Chem lab, you may be able to obtain the more rare items there. Ordering from somewhere is a definate No No.
If you do decide to proceed with this, Ive got a bit of info for you.
Your minimum Lab Equipment cost will run you roughly $10,000 and no scrimping, could be disasterous.
You will need a very efficient ventilation system or your next address may be offworld someplace... either mentally or physically.
The sanitary proceedures needed to protect yourself (as opposed to your work) makes shrooming look like a romp in a manure pile at a pig farm.
The chemicals needed will run you between 3 to 5 grand and some are very restricted (available but flaged).
The process takes a week to complete. Monitoring the process is a must and missing the smallest detail can lead to a useless product, and chemistry is very unforgiving... one mistake and your expensive chemical supply is toast. Depending on the mistake, you could also be toast. A freind who made such a mistake lost big time, His lab, his house, and the lives of his wife and two kids as well as his own life. Still think it's a good plan?
If you do succeed... with the $ investment of the chemicals I mentioned, you should end up with about 7 pure grams. BTW 1gr = 10,000 hits at the potency of what it was like back in the 70's.

Enjoy

Luke, you are my Son... Come to the Darkside... where my FSR mycelium grows kickass !!

Offlinethegoldenteacher
enthusiast
Loc: central NC
Re: Anyone know where to get me some ergot [Re: Shdwstr]
    #367253 - 08/05/01 03:52 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

just get a friend to hook you up with a few vials, you'll be set for life.

Originally no one is deluded.
-bankei

--------------------
peace, happiness, love, girls, joy, euphoria, warmth, fuzzy, girls, touch, feeling, girls.
-me

OfflineBeatnik
addict
Loc: Australia
Re: Anyone know where to get me some ergot [Re: thegoldenteacher]
    #367399 - 08/05/01 09:16 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

They way i understand all the major LSD manufacturers get it is the goto a third world country and BUY it (or similar chems), money speaks quite well outside of the US. Then its just a matter of smuggling it back into your country, which isnt very hard a few grams and your set for life. Hence bypassing some of the dangerous chems.

--------------------
Support the FSR

I toss, there for i am.

Offlinepyromaniac
addict
Loc: Oregon
Re: Anyone know where to get me some ergot [Re: Shdwstr]
    #367482 - 08/06/01 12:13 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I have read that 50 kilos of ergot tartrate can produce 25 kilos of lsd. That is quite a lot. Way more than enough to supply the nation.

Support the FSR!

--------------------
I admit it, Im a fungal-feliac :wink:
Support the FSR!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder