Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars, Rye Grain, Vermiculite, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSomaShaman
Deus Morti
Male
birdseed question.
    #3666285 - 01/23/05 04:12 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

i have decided its time to get back in touch with my magic friends...while not my first time by far it has been a few years and when i dug up all my supplies i found that i still have 4 cups of finch seed left. no mold or anything so its still good. anyway my question is after steeping for 45 minutes to and hour how much do you think the seed will expand? i need to know as i will be mixing it 2/3 seed 1/3 verm. also how many wide mouth pint jars do you think this mix will fill? thank you in advance for any help.

--------------------
At last you know what the ineffable is and what ecstasy means. Ecstasy! The mind harks back to the origin of that word. For the Greeks ekstasis meant the flight of the soul from the body. Can you find a better word than that to describe the beshroomed state? In common parlance, among the many who have not experienced ecstasy, ecstasy is fun, and I am frequently asked why I do not reach for mushrooms every night. But ecstasy is not fun. Your very soul is seized and shaken until it tingles. After all, who will chose to feel undiluted awe, or to float through that door yonder into the Divine presence? - 1961 Wasson Botanical Museum Leaflets, 19: 137.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinericelicker
The Dude'sImaginary Friend
 Arcade Champion: Radial Snake

Loc: The Yard
Re: birdseed question. [Re: SomaShaman]
    #3666424 - 01/23/05 04:43 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

TD prepared some WBS jars recently. It was his first time using WBS and was suprised to find it did not expand nearly as much as he thought it would, not nearly as much as say rye. I would say it expands by 25%-30% at most.

--------------------
"my brain waves travel at half the speed afta we..." -del tha funkee

"Two men looked out through prison bars...one saw the mud, one saw the stars." -anonymous

InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #3666425 - 01/23/05 04:43 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

about a half dozen maybe more. Hard to say, depends on how much you fill and the amount of Verm you put in.

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

OfflineSomaShaman
Deus Morti
Male
    #3669990 - 01/24/05 12:10 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

29 views and only 2 comments....should i then assume that everyone agrees that i can only count on it expanding by 25%?

--------------------
At last you know what the ineffable is and what ecstasy means. Ecstasy! The mind harks back to the origin of that word. For the Greeks ekstasis meant the flight of the soul from the body. Can you find a better word than that to describe the beshroomed state? In common parlance, among the many who have not experienced ecstasy, ecstasy is fun, and I am frequently asked why I do not reach for mushrooms every night. But ecstasy is not fun. Your very soul is seized and shaken until it tingles. After all, who will chose to feel undiluted awe, or to float through that door yonder into the Divine presence? - 1961 Wasson Botanical Museum Leaflets, 19: 137.

Offlinebenrules92
Tripaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: Ont-hairyohhhh
    #3670361 - 01/24/05 01:49 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

yes

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars, Rye Grain, Vermiculite, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation